Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
brawl's new release date:3/9/08 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raike99

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:31 pm
Michael RD
Wave Dashing
2001-2008

Captain Falcon
1999-2008

T'was a funeral to remember...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:33 pm
Wave-dashing in SSB was like BxR in Halo it doesn't belong and shouldn't be there at all.

Hopefully they will add more combos reminiscent of The Budokai games I.E. going from one special to the other if you know how to play right.  

Raijin36

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:45 pm
Off topic: They need to make a mecha game with full 360 movement (in space) capability and a lot of shooting. And fast paced. And lots of bullets. And customization. And lots of guns. And epic music. And lots of shooting.

Think Touhou meets Gundam meets Kenji Ito.

On topic: They need to make a mecha game with full 360 movement (in space) capability and a lot of shooting. And fast paced. And lots of bullets. And customization. And lots of guns. And epic music. And lots of shooting.

ON THE WII  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:58 pm
Raijin36
Wave-dashing in SSB was like BxR in Halo it doesn't belong and shouldn't be there at all.

Hopefully they will add more combos reminiscent of The Budokai games I.E. going from one special to the other if you know how to play right.
User Image
I was bored

Wavedashing was the best glitch ever. It sped everyone but and was easy to learn. biggrin But Cap Falcon and Ness will be unlockable.

Ness: Beat Classic on Normal with 3 stock no continues.

Cap Falcon: Beat Classic with Speed Demon
So I got this D: User Image

Kunx990

Digital Knight07

Aekea Hero

9,625 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:59 pm
Shigeru K
Off topic: They need to make a mecha game with full 360 movement (in space) capability and a lot of shooting. And fast paced. And lots of bullets. And customization. And lots of guns. And epic music. And lots of shooting.

On topic: They need to make a mecha game with full 360 movement (in space) capability and a lot of shooting. And fast paced. And lots of bullets. And customization. And lots of guns. And epic music. And lots of shooting.

ON THE WII
speaking of mechas....maybe a custom robo? on the Wii?......with wifi?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:00 pm
ANY ONE WANT TO FACE MY DARK/FIGHTING TEAM  

Element is my rp name

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:05 pm
Element is my rp name
ANY ONE WANT TO FACE MY DARK/FIGHTING TEAM

No. Spam Warning, etc.

Quote:
speaking of mechas....maybe a custom robo? on the Wii?......with wifi?

Yes, yes, yes. And more robos, guns, etc.

And a better storyline.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:08 pm
Well just think of this as a meas for them to make the game better and add more characters. They seriously need to strop stringing people along and get a release date set in stone though XD  

Deathguiser

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:11 pm
Deathguiser
Well just think of this as a meas for them to make the game better and add more characters. They seriously need to strop stringing people along and get a release date set in stone though XD

Ocarina of Time ring any bell?

Delays are always a good thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:14 pm
Although there have been games that have been delayed, and turned out to be crap. Still I doubt thats the case with brawl.  

Deathguiser

Kunx990

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:22 pm
Deathguiser
Although there have been games that have been delayed, and turned out to be crap. Still I doubt thats the case with brawl.
User Image
I was bored

Like?

I vote for more Costum Robot games for Wii's Wii connect 24

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:27 pm
Kunx990
Deathguiser
User Image
I was bored

Like?

I vote for more Costum Robot games for Wii's Wii connect 24

Heres one off the top of my head, Daikatana for the PC. Really big hype, delayed, horrible.  

Deathguiser

Solar IXI

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:30 pm
Personally, I dont see what all the fuss is about Brawl. Its basically just Melee all over again, with slightly better graphics and some different characters. Sure, it's cool to have all the characters from different games fight each other, but gets boring after about, oh I dont know, 5 seconds? Seriously, do we need this much hype about a fighting game? I think not.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:34 pm
Imagine if Daikatana wasn't delayed then.

And solar, have you played Melee? Silly question, but the reason why it's hyped to the max is because its predecessors are simply amazing.  

Shigeru the Hero

Solar IXI

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:40 pm
Shigeru K
Imagine if Daikatana wasn't delayed then.

And solar, have you played Melee? Silly question, but the reason why it's hyped to the max is because its predecessors are simply amazing.

I have played Melee, and I got bored, very fast. After the first Smash Bros., I dont think I could have taken any more.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff