Submit

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:19 am
All of a sudden Katori felt as if some one was watching her but when she turned around no one was there.

'Ok that's it i'm leaving now......i have this really bad feeling' that was the last thing she thought before someone held a cloth over her mouth causing her to lose her conciousness and fall limply into her attackers arms.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:36 pm
As Yomi ran to the spot she saw someone being held as if she was being kidnaped O.O "HEY.....HEY!!!" she said runign over there and noticed the gey was the man on the news O.O......
((is it alright if i made him that guy sweatdrop or were u planing something else???))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:05 pm
((no i don't mind.....that's what i was planning))

Katori was still unconcious but she could partially hear what was going on. She could feel her body being held tightly by unfamiliar arms. 'Oh my god what happened she thought......why can't i open my eyes or move....my limbs feel so heavy'she thought. All of a sudden she could hear a girls voice yelling "HEY!.....HEY!"

'who is that?'  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:02 pm
"LEAVE ME ALONE" the man screamed at the girl and e tried to run off. Yomi ran after him falling behind "i.....cant.......catch up!!!!!" she said loosing sight of them "what do i do now???" she said. then the notebook in her bag felt like it weighed a ton as she thought of using it "No i cant!!......but ther is no other choice..." she took out the book and slowly wrote the name she heard on the news. after 40 seconds she heard a yell and ran over there. finding the man dead still hangin onto the girl "Quick lets go!" she said grabing her hand and runing.......  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:27 am
Katori stumbled as the girl grabbed her hand. Right before the man had dropped to the ground she finally woke up. When she had landed on the ground her arm had gotten cut up badly by a peice of glass. "Hey whats going on? I'm so confused did you save me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:23 pm
"Yeah keep runing!" she said thinking he would some how come bac to life and kill them "were.....almost....there!!!!" she said seing the lights of her room as they appered at her house *gasp gasp gasp*  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:00 pm
They continued running until the girl opened the door and pullled her into the house. "Hey are you ok you seem tired?..........You don't run like that all the time do you?" Katori asked, seeming as though she wasn't tired at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:12 pm
"Yeah....i been working all day...usualy im pretty fast" she said as she ploped on her bed  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:16 pm
Katori just stood by the door unknowing what to do. "Er.....do you mind explaining what happened?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:22 pm
"Uh....well some bergler came and tried o kidnape you and i help u get away....thats all there is ot it...."  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:48 am
"well what happened to the guy......miss uh...what's your name?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:03 pm
"Yomi....no miss...pleas i hate that polite crap that isnt true........well he....uh.........passed out im guessing sweatdrop "  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:38 pm
"well........what now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:48 pm
"i duno....were is ur place???" she said siting bac up right......  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces