Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
Contestant Waiting Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Aya Goshen~

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:40 pm
Saburi Kashikiri
Saki sat near Guy noticing that he was distracted she seemed kind of down in the dumps. Sighing she tried to meditate and focus her mind on her match.
Without moving or even opening his eyes Guy spoke to Saki, "What is it? Your bothering my consentration, with your unsettled presence." Guy says in a very coldhearted tone. He wasn't ashamed of Saki, but she never could stay still in Guy's opinion.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:53 pm
Saki stared at her feet. "I'm sorry..." She said under her breathe before standing and moving over to the balcony to watch the other matches. It was clear from his tone and speech that even though Guy had followed her to Kumogakura it didn't mean he wanted her around. She sighed and leaned against the rail laying her head on her folded arms.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

~Aya Goshen~

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:31 pm
Guy opened his eyes and looked to see where Saki went to. He shook his head and stood up. Guy walked over to Saki very silently while drawing a Kunai. "What's bothering you?" he says to her as he puts the Kunai to the middle of her back. He wasn't planning to actually do anything, but he was at least going to get a reaction out of Saki.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:45 pm
Saki shrugged. "I was bothering you so I decided to watch the match. You don't have to babysit me." She told him coldly. Perhaps she was pissed.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

~Aya Goshen~

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:02 pm
Saburi Kashikiri
Saki shrugged. "I was bothering you so I decided to watch the match. You don't have to babysit me." She told him coldly. Perhaps she was pissed.
"Good...Then I guess theres no need for me to worry, not that I would anyway." Guy says. He takes the Kunai away from her back and puts it up. Guy didn't want to express any concern even when he truly had concern.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:45 pm
Narama finished checking his supplies as Yoh hugged him, he had everything he needed, he said to Yoh before he left "I hope you beat Oni the next time Yoh-kun, fight with your mind as much as your heart and you'll make it." Narama said and smiled, he then looked over to Guy, trying to study him as much as he could by just looking at him.  

Gurzbag

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:42 am
Saki sighed and glanced over her should at Guy. "Idiot." She mumbled under her breath as she turned back to watching the current fighters. She sighed heavily as she pulled a small Kunai out and played with it carving a dent into the railing.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:31 pm
Saburi Kashikiri
Saki sighed and glanced over her should at Guy. "Idiot." She mumbled under her breath as she turned back to watching the current fighters. She sighed heavily as she pulled a small Kunai out and played with it carving a dent into the railing.
Guy got real close to Saki's back, almost near a hug. "Don't get defeated alright." he says in Saki's hear. For the first time ever Guy didn't sound overly coldhearted, in fact it was kind of scary that he wasn't sounding cold.  

~Aya Goshen~

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:35 pm
Saki sighed and looked out over the field spacing it a little. "I'll try but I hear that my opponent is one of the better gennin in this exam." She sighed all serious. "Would you be upset at me if I couldn't win?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:58 pm
Saburi Kashikiri
Saki sighed and looked out over the field spacing it a little. "I'll try but I hear that my opponent is one of the better gennin in this exam." She sighed all serious. "Would you be upset at me if I couldn't win?"
"Not exactly...I'd be more sad that you would be a failure to the Clan, and I don't want you hurt badly either." The end of Guy's statement was random coming from him. He expressed genuine concern. That's not a good thing as far as the Clan cared, but then again...They weren't with the Clan.  

~Aya Goshen~

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:00 pm
Saki sighed. "I would be fighting the favorite. How does that make me a failure?" She asked a little angry. The clan was sometimes so strict you couldn't win every fight all the time.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:22 pm
Saburi Kashikiri
Saki sighed. "I would be fighting the favorite. How does that make me a failure?" She asked a little angry. The clan was sometimes so strict you couldn't win every fight all the time.
A moment after Saki made her statement, Guy actually hugged her. "Your not a failure, and I will never see you as one...Ever. Your my family." Guy says to Saki. After a moment like that he let Saki go, and walked over to the hallway. Guy popped his neck and stretched his arms out over his head, which allowed his shoulders to pop as well.  

~Aya Goshen~

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:32 pm
Saki blushed heavily and smiled her herself as Guy walked off feeling much happier and more confidant.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:34 pm
Kasumi stood up and stretched. Then she sat back down, and began meditating again.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:43 pm
Kaede made her way into the contestant's waiting room. Looking over them all she made her way over by Kasumi sitting down next to the girl.  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff