Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
Stadium Stands Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:52 am
Dokuro Togiretogire
Hayai looked at Kaede and a smile approached his lips. "You're the one who fought this kid 1 year ago. He surrendered to you just as the 3rd boy in this match. If I'm not all that wrong, you're name Is Ruyjin, Kaede and also listed as this Oni-kuns sensei. To call him a disgrace could reflect your work as poor. Now if he marks them he don't want to be stabbed by them him self. He uses poison. What a marvelous idea as his skill is with that hair." Hayai kept his tone neutral through the entire speech but then with a clever tone. "Have you ever let him self know how he could prove himself to you? Or do you intend to keep hating that boy?"

Kaede laughed. "I can only do so much. The boy refuses to listen to me. I tried once to reteach him from the basics as his basics are very poor. He relays only on his blood ability because he lacks any other skills Hokage. If he has been willing to listen and train with me I have no doubt he could go places but he refuses to listen to anybody. Even the Raikage. He thinks he is right and never bothers to learn from those greater then him." She tells him in all seriousness. "Ah I see my Kage." She bows and walks over to Linea.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:07 pm
Linea takes her seat in the Raikage position at the far left corner next to the Mizukage's seat. She looks at the stat cards for Kasumi, Saki, Shuna, and then Guy. "Hmmm....I do wonder how these shinobi will fair in the near future." she thinks to herself as she looks up to survey the battle some more.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:23 pm
Kaede stopped next to Linea. "I'm sorry I tried but I couldn't curb his need for dramatics. I take the embarrassment he is causing full on myself as his sensei." She said quietly looking over Linea's shoulder at the stat cards. "Ah so that's why you are here... Those matches prove to look exciting."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:50 pm
Saburi Kashikiri
Kaede stopped next to Linea. "I'm sorry I tried but I couldn't curb his need for dramatics. I take the embarrassment he is causing full on myself as his sensei." She said quietly looking over Linea's shoulder at the stat cards. "Ah so that's why you are here... Those matches prove to look exciting."
"I'm curious of the Mist-nin we have in the exams this year. And I am happy that Kasumi will participate this time." Linea says to Kaede. She seemed very interested in Kasumi's progress.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

VVLB

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:52 pm
((I'm back blaugh ))

"Well, this is a let down," Hotaru said after taking his thumb and middle finger off of his eyes, where they had been since Kyosuke quit. "I expected so much from the boy." He paused relising that he had said this outloud and hoping that nobody else noticed he said that he went back to watching the match.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:08 pm
Neia MX
"I'm curious of the Mist-nin we have in the exams this year. And I am happy that Kasumi will participate this time." Linea says to Kaede. She seemed very interested in Kasumi's progress.

Kaede nodded. "Kasumi is looking very promising and I think the Hirotori's will be a good way to judge her progress. Also the Hitamaki seems rather strong and able as well. I have faith in Kasumi though." She said with a smile.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:14 pm
Hayai got a smirk upon his lips. The connection between Konohagakure and Kumogakure had never been too good. This could be an opportunity. Hayai thought for a moment. Trying to figure out how the young shinobi could think. To aid here could help the relation in such a manor that bridges could be built. "Perhaps he is too ashamed about his history that he tries to prove himself towards you that he dares not to listen. That he dares not too ask? Or as you say he is just stupid but I have hard time believing that. He is tactical after all!" Hayai nodded as he petted a hedgehog.

((Ohh...but then my character should be around 17 I think...))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:29 pm
(( That's right...))

Linea noded to Kaede, then returned to looking over the stat cards of other shinobi, including a few Jounin Kaede didn't know were in the village.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:01 pm
Hayai sighed a bit out of relief. That could have end with a death. "Strange with a draw. The other buy surrendered first!" He just raised his shoulders and took out two new sheets of papers.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:20 pm
Kaede laughed at the Hokage. "The boy can be ashamed all he wants. His stupidity lead him to stupid decisions. He has shown no honor. In reality he should have been killed when he returned to the village. In pity we allowed him to return as a Gennin." She informed the Kage. She had no respect for the boy and it was obvious the boy had done nothing to deserve it either in fact all he did was prove how unworthy he was. "It was not a surrender at all Hokage. I am surprised you did not notice that the Jounin's ended the match. As referees they have the right to end a match and declare a winner. If Oni had continued to fight as it seems he wanted too he'd be breaking the rules and would be disqualified and shamed once again. Perhaps you should focus more on observing the match as a whole then analyzing a Kumagakura failure." She sighed to herself. "If they call it a draw it is possible neither boy will continue."  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:27 am
Hayai smiled warmly to the jounin with his eyes closed. "My bad!" He laughed and he realized that he perhaps was a bit to light headed for these things. He put his hand in the lap and whispered something. The hedgehog then started to walk away with their particular way of walking. "Cute little creatures these hedgehogs!" He stated before he received a scroll from a Konoha Jounin. He opened it with a sigh, work never let him have some enjoyment in peace it seemed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A messenger approached Kaede and bowed for her. "There is a contestant searching for your guidance I believe Ryujin-sama. He had a angry look upon him. I believe it was the boy Hana, Oni." The messenger said in neutral tone. Oni had indeed sent after his sensei in a small mind state. The reason was that he doubted showing up at the kages would be a big mistake.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:21 am
Kaede looked over at the messenger. "He can wait for the Kages to make a decision on his match." She said almost dismissively. "I'll talk to him then." She said sighing.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:29 am
The messenger bowed as he recived his answer. "I can also inform you that he sits on the stair going form these stands to the contestants room." Then the messenger walked away from the kages.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:51 am
"Hmmm...That match was interesting, until the Jounin stepped in. I don't approve of the poison as tactics in a training exam, that's meant to test skills. I do understand that a shinobi uses his or hers best skills to survive, but one skill or ability isn't the only thing we look for. Hana is mostly relying on his sole ability from his clan. Kirimaru showed great will power, determination, and moderate use of his skills. But he could have done better to protect himself. He needs to be trained in defense, he charges in to often." Linea says all this, then places her hands together and closes her eyes in thought. She was right about Yoh, and Oni has had some training from Linea herself; so she knows he could have done more than use his Kekkai Genki as his only skill.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:33 am
The Hokage nodded in agreement towards what the Raikage said. If true she knew what he hold and he did not show it was indeed a misstake form the young boys. "True is that we mostly was shown no more then a few skills." Hayai started to think over the match and looked for details for each boy. "Yoh had various moves as he tried to move close. There was also some various moves showing his use of jutsus. Poorly done was that he copied the moves of his opponent in a mocking way. Oni have shown uses of his Kekkai Genkai and also uses for jutsu. He used Kawarimi no jutsu to gain distance. Poison is an assasins tool and the way he used at a key moment is something we should all think about. Both child have done good but shown far to little. I would rule this match as a dubble loss!"  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff