I feel the same as xXNoOnesPrincessXx
^_^  

Aqua Anjel

Swissishyxo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:18 pm
*stands*
Robert is a sexbeast..... biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:11 pm
I totally believe in him. I'm so happy to see that people are coming around.  

celestialheiress

BUGS ARE PEOPLE TOO

Wheezing Capitalist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:12 pm
I can't wait to see the movie! He could make a really good Edward and I am sooo excited! 4laugh *jumps up and down*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:19 pm
yes, yes! And after seeing the picture of the cullens in full makeup made me even more estatic about Robert and the movie even though Jasper's hair is...ouish but I'm sure they'll fix it.  

xXNoOnesPrincessXx

Robward

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:22 am
*does a dance*

ROBERT IS LURVLEY! heart

he is fine! rofl

and i LOVE him as EDWARD!

anyone who doesnt think he is good for edward will be sooo shocked when the movie finally comes out!

they will be like: eek

and we will be like domokun

told you so

sweatdrop xd

this is my rob love:
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:21 am
See...I'm respecting and reading all of your opinions and they are considered in my mind...I'm sure Robert will portray (in acting) Edward well...but I still think he looks icky..sorry...just voicing my opinion in a civilized manner...unlike the people who decided to raid and pillage the Robert Bashing thread. Please don't try to convince that this guy is hot anymore... some people have different tastes...seemingly I have different tastes than you so whoever spammed my account with his pictures needs to stop (I don't think it was anyone on here) annoying the crap out of me isn't going to make me like him anymore then I already do.  

Sugar_Coated_Malice

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:42 pm
Blackhoodieafu
See...I'm respecting and reading all of your opinions and they are considered in my mind...I'm sure Robert will portray (in acting) Edward well...but I still think he looks icky..sorry...just voicing my opinion in a civilized manner...unlike the people who decided to raid and pillage the Robert Bashing thread. Please don't try to convince that this guy is hot anymore... some people have different tastes...seemingly I have different tastes than you so whoever spammed my account with his pictures needs to stop (I don't think it was anyone on here) annoying the crap out of me isn't going to make me like him anymore then I already do.

wtf somebody Robert-Attacked you?? thats so funny.. but bad as well.. but still funny. rofl Im sorry I know it sucks. Anyway, I respect your opinion but this topic is all about robluv. I'm glad though that you think he'll act well. thats what really matters.

opinions are super, keep em up. cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:35 pm
Eternal_Snow_19
Okay, that second picture from the bottom is pretty good...
I'm really Anti-Robert, but seeing that picture...I think he could do an okay job.
Thanks! You've given me some hope.

?what do looks have to do with acting skills?

edwards_little_bella

edwards_little_bella

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:39 pm
..As you can see in my siggy..rob is mine..he is no longer avalible..and why the heck are people so mean..they are sending him HATE MAIL..What has this world come to..
..He is a good actor..and DANG is he a BABE..

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:22 pm
Blackhoodieafu
I agree with everything you said. I'm sure that some people obviously find him hot, but sending me pictures and constantly showing me videos and such to convince me he's Edward just isn't going to work if he's not my type. No matter how many pictures i see it's still the same guy and I stil lthink he's "icky". There are some people dont' agree with me that certain people are hot, but that's not really my problem. If that guy/girl isn't your type then whatever. I'm not going to spam you with photos just to convince you that I'm right when it's so obviously a person's personal taste and opinion

I also agree that he will portray Edward well as far as acting ability goes. He can do the mysterious charming thing quite well, I believe. But I still don't think he's particularly attractive...  

KiraLight
Crew

Keyairia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:13 am
::stands up::
pro-Robert. even though at first i wasn't to happy. but after watching videos and looking at pictures i totally changed my mind.
he's going to do an amazing job! he's an really good actor and he's pretty hot. :3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:28 am
I will stand up. I hope to see a new perspective and new view on Edward thanks to his portrayal in the film. Maybe he pulls off a better Edward than what I can imagine. Who knows? But until the movie comes out I'll stand up!

IceKittyeKat

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:43 pm
He was my first choice even before casting! I am so happy with him!!  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff