Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Death Note RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like waffles?
  Hell Ya
  Hell No
  What does that have to do with Death Note?
View Results

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:59 pm
Avill nodded, "Okay... " she took a step out of her room, in the brighter light of the hallway, you could see her long t-shirt had no writing on it. She was whering a pair of baggy jeans, and no shoes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:00 pm
As Zach walked next to Avill, he couldn't help but look at her from the corner of his eye.  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:06 pm
Avill had a tendace to gaze at the ceil as she walked, she looked ahead as they came near the door. L was already standing there.

L looked at Zach, then moved his gaze to Avill. " Do you even own a pair of shoes Avill-kun?" he asked noticing her bare feet.

"The question is, do you?" she asked smiling, "But yes.. i own several pair... they are just unconfortable, and i dont like them..." she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:12 pm
Zach handed L the Kira message. "I found this on my doorstep earlier, Ryuzaki-san."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:31 pm
Avill followed L into the room. She saw Matsuda almost asleep at his computer. She shook her head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:36 pm
Zach followed as well. As L watched it, Zach was thinking at a furious pace.  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:06 pm
"Shinigami eyes? A death god's eyes... can it be true?" he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:10 pm
Zach sighed. "If that is the case, then we're dealing with something out of our league; I mean, a god of death? And, also, that's improbable. I watched this in advance; I didn't know what it was. Our safest, and most likely correct, course of action would be to assume this is a code between the real and fake Kira."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:38 pm
L nodded, "That makes sence..." he said.

"So there is a 4 to 6 % chace that the message is a code.... and there is a 7% chace there is even a fake kira..." she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:44 pm
Arms draped around Light's neck. "Oi, Light-kun." Shishuri smiled.

Light glanced back, smiling. "Hi, Shishuri-chan."

Zach nodded. "However, I'm concerned about the threats in this one. Kira is threatening to kill those close to you- Which is nearly impossible, since Avill hasn't been out in ages; The others have been secretive as well. Therefore, this should be a hollow threat. But with the way this guy works..." He shook his head. "I'm not too sure."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:51 pm
Avill walked over to the couch, she had a weird way of sitting. She layed upside down, and looked up at the ceiling. "What if someone here is Kira?" she asked, still looking up at the ceiling..  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:54 pm
Zach laughed. "That would be impossible."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:01 pm
"Impossible... nothing is impossible... How do i know if your kira... or if you are not..." she said, she was still staring up at the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:23 am
Zach sighed. "No one in this investigation could be Kira, you know that."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:00 am
"How do you know... " Avill said, she didnt like people to disagree with her, "I am just saying that it is a possiblility that- " she said.

"Avill, Zach... cut it out... " L said, cutting Avill off.

Avill stoped talking and looked back up at the ceiling.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff