Reply The Twilight Movie
Trailer? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxwhitneyxXxwhitneyxX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:34 pm
I can't wait for a trailor to come out either!! But I know that it's going to be a while, since the movie doesn't come out until December. But at least since all the of the actors are known, we don't have to watch fake trailors that have the wrong actors, lol.
I can't wait for the movie to come out! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:45 pm
IceKittyeKat
Knowing me I'm going to buy every poster and watch the trailer over 1 million times. and over analyze everything! ^_^

Ooh! Same! Only, me and my friend are going to take the movie and do a commentary for the movie (you know, like the ones that directors do), only we're going to point out everything they could have done better and everything they screwed up! *smile spreads across face*

Even thought I already know that the movie is going to screw up every good thing from the books (ie. shatter my perfect image of Edward, mess up the story line, and twist the story until it is nearly unrecognizable), I'm still going to see it more than once in theaters and then buy the movie. I'm going to try to break the record I've got standing from my Harry Potter days. I saw Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban 6 times in theaters. My mom finnaly got tired of watchng it and sent me with my friend. (I was only in the fifth grade, by the way. xd )  

Kiley Loves Twilight

La Petit Belle

6,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:24 pm
There has been a rumour saying that the official trailer is to be released on the first week of May sometime and will be attatched to the movie SpeedRacer for the previews which comes out in America May 9th and Australia June 12th.  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff