Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
The Promised Land Mentor/Apprentice System Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:06 pm
Fireyblaze000
I got ditched by my last mentor. stare So, I need a new one. Anybody will do as long as I can become better.

I shall train you. Will you take the final step into the dark side? twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:22 pm
Deathguiser
Fireyblaze000
I got ditched by my last mentor. stare So, I need a new one. Anybody will do as long as I can become better.

....Sure, why not?  

Harrison Richardson

Tyhoon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:27 pm
Fireyblaze000
Deathguiser
Fireyblaze000

....Sure, why not?
Can't....stop...laughing! rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:34 pm
Considering how often I lost due to my obsessions with gimmick UU, who wants to show me the light?  

Wilhemina

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:35 pm
Wilhemina
Considering how often I lost due to my obsessions with gimmick UU, who wants to show me the light?

be neutral. you can gain better benefits.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:40 pm
Tyhoon
Fireyblaze000
Deathguiser
Fireyblaze000

....Sure, why not?
Can't....stop...laughing! rofl rofl

Ha ha ha. I dont get it. confused  

Harrison Richardson

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:41 pm
Wilhemina

That would be me  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:26 pm
Plumber and the Dark side ftw!  

Raijin36

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:10 pm
ravemaster47
Wilhemina

unforunately ravemaster everybody knows that the neautral jedi, niethe r light nor dark, suck. Its just the facts. Pick a side damn it!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:36 pm
Deathguiser
ravemaster47
Wilhemina

unforunately ravemaster everybody knows that the neautral jedi, niethe r light nor dark, suck. Its just the facts. Pick a side damn it!
He speaks the truth. You can test it on KOTOR; not impossible, but definetly difficult.  

Tyhoon

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:35 pm
Tyhoon
Deathguiser
ravemaster47
Wilhemina

He speaks the truth. You can test it on KOTOR; not impossible, but definetly difficult.

Lol thats exactly where I got it from rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:01 pm
PhoenixBlade983
16bit-Plumber
My apprentices are:
Raijin
Fox Fire

There are two other but..I'm waiting for them to grow someone before I train them,

pheonix and Scipo

Forgive my spelling,to rich to care

Hey hey I'm not that bad I'm 24-6 I've only lost to you four times and Luther Olathes once and darkslasherX once.

And I've beaten two gyms....

>.>..who was the gym leaders..and I'm waiting for you to gain more confidence..because one I start my trainer you will get a lot of losing..because I wont hold back against you(normally when i battle I don't pay attenti0on because it has gotten so boring..no one moves me like they use to sweatdrop even nitnit started to follow the crowd *coughskarmblisscough*)

but anyways I'll train you right now If you battle fox fire..there is some numbers in her username but I can get it for you..if you take my offer

Join the Plumber side and I will grant you unlimited Powuha!

and just for saying this KOTOR stand for knight of the old republic( starwars game)  

16bit-Plumber

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:28 pm
16bit-Plumber
PhoenixBlade983
16bit-Plumber
My apprentices are:
Raijin
Fox Fire

There are two other but..I'm waiting for them to grow someone before I train them,

pheonix and Scipo

Forgive my spelling,to rich to care

Hey hey I'm not that bad I'm 24-6 I've only lost to you four times and Luther Olathes once and darkslasherX once.

And I've beaten two gyms....

>.>..who was the gym leaders..and I'm waiting for you to gain more confidence..because one I start my trainer you will get a lot of losing..because I wont hold back against you(normally when i battle I don't pay attenti0on because it has gotten so boring..no one moves me like they use to sweatdrop even nitnit started to follow the crowd *coughskarmblisscough*)

but anyways I'll train you right now If you battle fox fire..there is some numbers in her username but I can get it for you..if you take my offer

Join the Plumber side and I will grant you unlimited Powuha!

and just for saying this KOTOR stand for knight of the old republic( starwars game)

Kunx990 and Ghost_In_The_Shell47.
Aren't I already your apprentice? Anyways whatever I'll take up your offer. I am now on the plumber side.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:50 am
User Image
I was bored

DelitaKingdrake is my new apprentice
So I got this D: User Image

Kunx990

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:16 pm
lol..I need one more person...I don't just take anyone..if your new to the guild don't even talk to me ^^  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff