Name: Latasha
Meaning: Surprise

Obtained: Gift from Storei, Safaia, and Aris Ravenstar
Colorist: Meepfur

Father: Yanisin
Mother: Lololi
Siblings: Riziki, Shupavu Vuguru, Nayeli, Xinavane
Half-Siblings by Mother: None
Half-Siblings by Father: Err... she has some... D: I don't know their names yet...

Extended Family: Mafunde (Aunt on her mother’s side)

Mate: None
Offspring: None

Pride: Rogue

Personality: Like most cubs her age, Latasha (sometimes simply known as 'Ta') is horribly curious. Her curiosity is tempered by caution, however, which is further augmented by superstitions. Her parents (she counts her aunt, Mafunde, as another mother) all came from a very religious pride. Although they were cast out, they continued to believe in things such as the cleansing power of certain herbs and the magical powers of particular numbers. These beliefs continue on in Ta. She's wary around strangers, but tends to open up to other cubs quickly enough. She's very superstitious when it comes to numbers, avoiding certain numbers like the plague.

History: Yanisin, Mafunde, and Lololi all came from a small religious tribe. In this tribe, there was a tradition for the male lions; they would take on two mates. Whichever one became pregnant first would live. The other would be a blood sacrifice to ensure the health of mother and cubs. Mafunde claimed to be pregnant, thus slating Lololi---her sister---to be sacrificed. Yanisin spirited Lololi away. After a time, it became clear that Mafunde was not pregnant at all, but had merely lied to save her own skin. Just as this was discovered, Lololi gave birth in her secret hiding place. The trio ran, grabbing the cubs and carried them far, far away...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Extra Art:
Family Portrait
Family Portrait: Now with half-siblings!

Growth:
Cub | Cub Cert
Juvenile | Juvenile Cert
Adolescent | Cert

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:29 pm
~Latasha’s Friends, Family, and Foes~

Name Relationship Thoughts

Xinavane Sister Wow, we're like reverse twins, Xin! Hey, that almost rhymes; Twins and Xin! Most of the time, I'm worried about our family. Worried about what will happen, what can happen, and what might happen... you get the picture. Mostly, I worry about you. You're too brave, sis, and one day I think you'll do something stupid before I can pull you back.

FerretPrince

Eloquent Codger

9,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

FerretPrince

Eloquent Codger

9,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:30 pm
Latasha’s Role Play Log

Conflicting Views Latasha and her sister Xinavane Just generalized family cuteness between the opposite sisters :3 {FIN}

Rain, Rain, Go Away Latasha and Shu

Augh! Don't Eat Me!! Latasha and Kayin {FIN}

Seeking Latasha and Banji After Xina's disappearance, Tasha has taken it upon herself to find her once more. Joining her in this noble quest is Banji, a male with a not-so-noble past. {FIN}

Failing at Life Latasha and Banji

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:34 pm
~Nadifa ~
User Image

Cert

Name: Nadifa
Meaning: Born Between Seasons

Obtained: Gift from Pao! <3
Colorist: Meepfur

Father: Unknown
Mother: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown
Half-Siblings by Mother: Unknown
Half-Siblings by Father: Unknown

Extended Family: Unknown

Mate: Kolo
Offspring: Mashashumu, La'airan, Garai, Ajabu, Gumu.
Nk'Osazana, Noka, Tiriel'ia, Fikira, lephaka'le'maatla
(All with Kolo <3~)

Pride: Duma'Chama

Personality: Nadifa is a fairly anxious creature. Social interactions in particular scare her. To her family and friends, she is very warm and loving, if a bit neurotic. At times, her worry can literally paralyze her and prevent her from doing anything at all. Kolo, her mate, has been helping her with this recently. She also has a permanent stutter that gets better or worse depending on the situation she's in. When her anxiety level shoots up, it's almost impossible for her to even start a sentence, much less complete one.

She loves her mate, Kolo, and her family with all her heart and does her best to ensure the safety of her cubs. While she may be constantly nervous, she will fight to keep her family safe.

History: Nadifa was part of a small cheetah litter somewhere in the Savannah. Early on, she learned that the world was two things: big and scary. She and her siblings had barely taken their first steps out into the world when they were discovered by lions. Her mother---her father had disappeared some time before her birth---was out hunting and was unable to save most of her children. An eagle took another, and Nadifa was left the lone survivor. This has contributed immensely to her dislike of lions and her anxious personality.

Extra Art:

Growth:

FerretPrince

Eloquent Codger

9,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

FerretPrince

Eloquent Codger

9,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:36 pm
~Nadifa’s Family, Friends, and Foes~

Kolo Mate and Friend Kolo, when we met, I was this shrinking cheetah, afraid of the shadows around me. I still am. You know this. And you know it's not likely to change. But you stick around anyway, even after I got pregnant. Every day, I thank the gods for you. I wouldn't have survived without you.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:37 pm
Nadifa’s Role Play Log

Run With the Wind Nadifa and Kolo Kolo returns from a hunt victorious! After discussing their worries about their cubs' safety, Nadifa and Kolo decide to search for a mysterious cheetah coalition. {FIN}{B}

Super Mega Ultra Phobia Nadifa and Thilivhali Nadifa encounters a lion just a wee bit too close to her den. The results are explosive. Literally. {FIN}{B}

A Beautiful Day Nadifa and Ezuzu Nadifa meets Ezuzu, a snarky cheetah female who has very set views on other cheetahs. {FIN}{B}

What's it Like? Nadifa and Kayin Nadifa makes another new friend! Yay! {FIN}{B}

What Now? Nadifa and Kolo Nadifa and Kolo take another step in their relationship. All together now: D'aww... <3 {FIN}{B}

Greet the Sun Family rp for Nadifa! 8D Well, the new litter takes its first wobbly steps out of the den. Stuff happens. Cuteness ensues. All together now... D'awwww! <3!

FerretPrince

Eloquent Codger

9,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

FerretPrince

Eloquent Codger

9,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:59 pm
~Thilivhali ~

User Image

~Cert~

Name: Thilivhali
Meaning: One Who Does Not Forget

Obtained: Prize from 50k event. <3
Colorist: Mila

Pride: Simbafutaji

Personality: As his facial expression suggests, Thilivhali is a rather... uncertain young lion. A troubled past and an uncertain future make a very nervous lion, apparently. Mostly, he just wants to survive another day. Unlike Rashidi, he feels that surviving doesn't give him bragging rights. After all, using bragging rights on another being tends to invite fights. He does not like confrontation and would rather simply avoid such things. Highly non-confrontational, if asked for his opinion, he'll usually just go with whatever seems most popular for the moment. Or, at least, whatever will be the least likely to get him hurt. Once you get to know him, however, he shows a wry sense of humor.
His first memory is of a shining lioness. This apparently happened shortly after birth. He is convinced that she is real. Since all cubs are born with their eyes closed, however, his parents were equally convinced that their son was simply making it up or hallucinating. Either way, the experience inspired his name: 'One Who Does Not Forget'. Currently, he is searching for this lioness, so goddess rp would be loved. I'm leaving it open to interpretation whether or not this actually happened, by the way.
He absolutely adores cubs. <3~ Hybrids, leopards, lions, cheetahs... he doesn't show any racism towards any species. He thinks they're all special and adorable. He's extremely gentle. Not a gentleman, exactly, but certainly a gentle man.

Extra Art:

Home A little family portrait of Thilivhali's little adopted family. <3

Sexy Look... I Has One... By [Eskimo]

New Family On Its Way

Growth:
(Edits are not inheritable)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:12 am
~Thilivhali’s Friends, Family, and Foes~

Senatla Friend You deserve the best in life, Senny... and I cannot give you that. But, I will do the best I can, as your friend. <3~

Sewelo Friend and adoptive son, of sorts Keep yourself safe, Sewelo; watch over your mother while I'm gone, alright? And don't be angry with her for keeping secrets from you. Sometimes, it's for the best. When I come back, I promise we'll go hunting again.

FerretPrince

Eloquent Codger

9,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

FerretPrince

Eloquent Codger

9,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:14 am
Thilivhali’s Role Play Log
Can You Help Me? Thilivhali and Kayin In need of help, Thilivhali turns to a cheetah 'Seer' living in a lion pride. Kayin does what he does best, and tells Thili exactly what he wants to hear, which probably isn't the truth...{FIN}

Super Mega Ultra Phobia Nadifa and Thilivhali Nadifa encounters a lion just a wee bit too close to her den. The results are explosive. Literally. {FIN}

Good Morning Thilivhali and Serithi

What is This? Thilivhali, Senatla, and Sewelo Thilivhali sees the ocean for the first time in his life and is welcomed to death. Senatla and her adorable spawn keep him company and he decides to stick around for a few days, to hunt for the little family. {FIN} {B}

Moonlit Hunt Thilivhali, Senatla, and Sewelo On a lovely moonlit night, Thili hunts for Senatla and her little family. He takes advantage of the situation to play a sort of father figure for young Sewelo. He also mentions that he would like to live in the Bahari pride, when he is done traveling. {FIN}{B}

Life Lessons Thilivhali and Sewelo Another night, another hunt... tonight, Thilivhali takes Sewelo out for his first hunt. A long series of life lessons for the both of them follow, including Sewelo's first kill and his first understanding of the web of life. {FIN}{B}

So... Who are You Looking For? Thilivhali and Loustearha {FIN}

A Fortuitous Meeting Thilivhali and Kayin Once again, Thilivhali needs direction in life. And, once again, Kayin is here to help! For a price... {FIN}

What are you, Some Kind of Stupid? Rashidi and Thilivhali Several mistakes are made and Rashidi takes it upon himself to correct a few. Hypocrisy abounds and is missed entirely. {FIN}

...Stop that. That's disturbing. Iniko and Thilivhali Yep! Thilivhali is in need of love advice again. And, lucky for him, he manages to find the one individual who is more love-struck than he is: Iniko. {FIN}

Just Go Home Kayin, Lesedi, and Thilivhali Once again, Kayin manages to find Thilivhali. The message is relayed, but probably not in the manner that Senatla had hoped for. {FIN}{B}

Honey, I'm Home! Thilivhali and Senatla After months of travel, Thilivhali is finally home... warning: is extremely sweet. May cause diabetic coma, due to the saccharine sweetness. {FIN}{B}

Well... This is awkward Thilivhali and Motsu Thilivhali spends a bit of quality time with Motsu, who is currently wrestling with his own emotions after a fight with his brother about the black lion. Basically, Thili tries to be a father to the cub who never wanted him as a father. {FIN}{B}

The Other Side of the Fight Sewelo, Senatla, and Thili Sewelo, who has been injured in a fight with Motsu, stays in the den with Senatla and worries that Thili might be angry with him. Thili assures him that it isn't the case... later on, Thili and Senny have a nice little conversation about parenting. Much cuteness ensues. {FIN}{B}

Forgiveness or Regret Motsu, Senatla, and Thili Motsu, in his hurry to finish his project, hasn't been eating lately. And he left the cave. Senny and Thili freak out and then calm down. Senny and Motsu have a lovely little mother-son moment. You may 'aww' now. Then more parenting talks. And move lovely moments. {FIN}{B}

Moment of Truth Thili, Motsu, Senny, and Sewelo Well, the present for Sewelo is finally finished! There is much rejoicing as Sewelo and Motsu make up. But, it seems as though there are MORE clouds of drama on the horizon... {FIN}{B}

A Brief Respite Thili, Hadaya, and Senatla While taking a break from drowning in drama, Thili finds a young lion named Hadaya. Feeling sorry for the poor guy, Thili offers the little cub a temporary respite from traveling. Senny approves. <3 {FIN}{B}

They Grow Up So Fast Senatla and family The leopons are adolescents now and just about ready to leave on their Seeking. But first, it's time to ask the adults for any last-minute advice! Yay! {FIN}

You! Thili and Siti An old friend reappears...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:03 pm
~Kayin~

User Image

~Cert~

Name: Kayin
Meaning: Celebrated Child

Obtained: Custom
Colorist: Meep

Personality: Kayin is a bit of a traveler. And by ‘a bit’, I mean ‘a lot’. He claims that this comes from his mother moving him around a lot as a child, but, at other times, he claims that he never knew his parents at all. You see, he’s a storyteller. Of sorts. He’ll say whatever he feels is necessary in order to achieve his goals, and this includes lying his pretty little mouth off. If he thinks that a story of growing up as a homeless orphan will get him sympathy and a free meal, he’ll go with that past. If he thinks another will do the job, he’ll go for that one. You could call him a con-man in that respect. Chances are, he has re-written his past so many times that he’s not entirely sure what the truth is. What is the truth anyway, right? It’s simply the words of those who win fights.
He’s rather impulsive and tends to do things before thinking about them. Occasionally, when he bothers to plan something out, everything seems meticulous and well-thought out until it comes to one tiny detail that turns out to be rather important. When this happens, he usually tries to talk his way out of trouble, coming back to the whole con-man thing.
Actually… this probably explains his traveling mentality better than anything else.

History: He was an orphan. No, wait, he was a slave! No, that’s not right either… ah, right. Here’s the real past of Kayin… it was boring. Boring, boring, boring. Not a helluva lot happened to him when he was a cub. Growing up, he had a sister. Lucky him, he was the youngest. His sister, sadly, died at a fairly young age due to a hyena attack. Since he barely remembers this, this doesn’t really bother Kayin all that much. That night, there was a meteor shower, leading Kayin's mother to believe that the cub's survival was to be celebrated, leading to his name Kayin, the celebrated child.
When he came of age, he ran into a bit of trouble with another cheetah, one much larger and stronger than he. Typical Kayin, he attempted to talk his way out of the trouble and only got deeper into it. Before long, he had talked himself into a most awkward position and the only option was to either come clean, die, or run away.
He took the easiest route and has yet to stop traveling. Or lying. Whenever things get a bit too hot for him, he simply runs away.

Extra Art:
Kayin Sketch drawn by RenitaNeko. <3

Growth:

FerretPrince

Eloquent Codger

9,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

FerretPrince

Eloquent Codger

9,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:14 pm
~Kayin's Friends, Family, and Foes~

Ishi'Hiari Acquaintance and Fling Damn. Damn, damn, damn. You really are gullible, kid. Did you really believe all of that Seer stuff? You're a sweetheart, but, for the cubs' sake, I hope you learn to tell the difference between a truth and a lie.

Aailyah Friend You're my Angel. <3~ I've done a lot of things in my life. Honestly, I don't regret most of it. But sometimes... sometimes, I wonder... anyway, you helped me when I needed it. I'm gonna help you. And be the sort of friend that you actually deserve.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:15 pm
Kayin's Role Play Log
Can You Help Me? Thilivhali and Kayin Kayin meets Thilivhali, a black lion in dire need of advice from a Seer. Unfortunately, Kayin's the only one around... sort of. {FIN}{B}

AIM Log Kayin and Ishi'Hiari Kayin meets Ishi, a sweet naiive young lioness who is far too gullible. He fully enjoys this and takes advantage of her kindness. {FIN}{B}

AIM Log 2 Kayin and Ishi'Hiari So... Ishi has been thinking a lot about her purpose in life and makes a request of Kayin that even the 'Seer' hadn't expected. {FIN}{B}

Augh! Don't Eat Me!! Latasha and Kayin {FIN}{B}

Just What do you think You're Doing? Kef and Kayin Eh. Just another encounter. Although, Kef shows a spark of brilliance as he sees through Kayin's 'Seer' act... {FIN}{B}

A Fortuitous Meeting Thilivhali and Kayin Once again, Thilivhali needs direction in life. And, once again, Kayin is here to help! For a price... {FIN}{B}

So... You're a Real Seer? Kayin and Aailyah After being beaten by an unhappy group of lions, Kayin retreats to the safety of the Duma'Chama lands and meets Aailyah.{FIN}{B}

What's it Like? Nadifa and Kayin While exploring the Duma'Chama lands, Kayin meets Nadifa and they make small-talk. {FIN}{B}

Stupid Bees! >< Kayin and Kolo Kayin fails as a hunter. Utterly. {FIN}{B}

Moss Pillows Kayin and Aailyah Kayin and Aailyah have a brief discussion, trying to get the other to talk about their problems while being closed-mouthed about their own. {FIN}{B}

Explorin' Asaya and Kayin

Pride Kayin and Senatla After fooling a lion into giving up its prey, Kayin is ready to relax! Unfortunately, a figure from his past returns... well, sort of past. Kayin is put in a position where he can Do the Right Thing for someone else's benefit. {FIN}{B}

Soulsearching Lesedi and Kayin Shortly after Senatla leaves, Kayin realizes that he's being watched by a very strange bird, who tells him exactly what she thinks and why. In the end, Kayin decides to let her travel with him, because she's actually sort of interesting. {FIN}{B}

A Little Privacy Please? Kayin, Lesedi and Iniko Kayin goes searching for an old friend, Iniko. Lesedi learns that Kayin might not actually be madly in love with Aailyah. Surprise, surprise. {FIN}{B}

Just Go Home Kayin, Lesedi, and Thilivhali Once again, Kayin manages to find Thilivhali. The message is relayed, but probably not in the manner that Senatla had hoped for. {FIN}{B}

Ohai! Kayin, Lesedi, Aailyah and ??? Well, Kayin is finally home... and, it's finally time for him to talk to Aailyah once more.

Oh, What Now? Kayin and Iniko The dynamic duo meets up again and Kayin is unsurprised to hear that his friend has already gotten over his cheetah crush. He is, however, surprised to hear Iniko talk about being in love with a goddess... actual love, that is. {FIN}{B}

Confessions Kayin and Lesedi Depressed Kayin is depressed. Lesedi makes it worse. {FIN}

FerretPrince

Eloquent Codger

9,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

FerretPrince

Eloquent Codger

9,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:42 am
~Iniko ~
User Image
~Cert~

Name: Iniko
Meaning: Born During Troubled Times

Obtained: Trivia questions?
Colorist: Tae! :3

Mate:
Offspring:

Personality: Iniko is a follower of Nanahuatzin, the goddess of voice. True to form, he looks after his own voice very carefully. That's actually pretty much the only thing he does look after, honestly; he's fairly irresponsible and rarely, if ever thinks about the consequences. He also loves the ladies, by the way. He firmly believes that no lady alive can resist his siren-call. And, if they can resist him, then clearly they're not actually a lady. They're just... something else. Either that, or dead. Which, as stated above, cancels out the 'no lady alive can resist him'.
The funny thing is, he really does fall in love with these ladies. He honestly and truly does love them. He simply falls out of love just as easily as he falls into it.

History:

Extra Art:

Growth:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:43 am
~Iniko’s Friends, Family, and Foes~

FerretPrince

Eloquent Codger

9,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

FerretPrince

Eloquent Codger

9,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:45 am
Iniko’s Role Play Log

Drip, Drip, Drop Iniko and Hanzua Iniko meets Han, a very pretty cheetah-girl. <3~ {FIN}

Well, Hello There... >3 Iniko and Siti The smarmadon leopard meets another lovely lady! And this one is a lovely lioness lady, one who can climb trees. <3~ {FIN}

Siren Calls Iniko and Jo Another day, another lady... another cheetah lady, in fact, one whose talents lean towards singing rather than dancing.

...Stop that. That's disturbing. Iniko and Thilivhali Yep! Thilivhali is in need of love advice again. And, lucky for him, he manages to find the one individual who is more love-struck than he is: Iniko. {FIN}

A Little Privacy Please? Kayin, Lesedi and Iniko Kayin goes searching for an old friend, Iniko. Lesedi learns that Kayin might not actually be madly in love with Aailyah. Surprise, surprise. {FIN}

Are You Sure It's Not Brain Damage? Iniko and Hanzua Yes, Iniko is still confusing brain damage and love. Much hilarity follows as he attempts to woo Han.

Life's Passions Iniko and Ubuge Weeeeell... there's good news and bad news. The good news is, Iniko is no longer acting like a moron over Han. The bad news is, he found a new girl to swoon over: the Goddess of Greed, Ubuge. {FIN}

Oh, What Now? Kayin and Iniko The dynamic duo meets up again and Kayin is unsurprised to hear that his friend has already gotten over his cheetah crush. He is, however, surprised to hear Iniko talk about being in love with a goddess... actual love, that is. {FIN}

All For You Iniko and Ubuge

Alas! Iniko and Latasha Iniko decides his life needs moar drama.

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff