Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Just because there's no use for it, is it futile? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is a "useless" poll
  (The first poll did not load D< )
View Results

starmist100

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:35 pm
I'm the same way. I still have worthless crap from, like, Kindergarten...

*looks in drawers* LOOKIE! I found an ID card my parents gave me when I was 3!!! eek  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:38 pm
I COLLECT UHHH, ...WELL NOTHING xDD

Chaotic Tragedie

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:14 pm
I have some pokemon, yu-gi-oh!, and .hack decks left from when I used to collect them>.> and one of every card in the PTCG for the gameboy...^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:20 pm
YesterDaysNews
I'm definitely a pack rat, but I don't see some of the stuff I have as "useless" O.o;
...maybe I'm just more messy than I am a pack-rat XD

I'm a pack rat too! :0
PACK RAT BUDDIES, YES?

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:21 pm
Sylabus
I have some pokemon, yu-gi-oh!, and .hack decks left from when I used to collect them>.> and one of every card in the PTCG for the gameboy...^_^

I have a bunch of Yu-Gi-Oh! cards and so does Saucey. xD We haven't dueled in a while. sweatdrop
I wasn't totally obsessed with the Pokemon cards. The show was really all I needed.
cool  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:22 pm
Chaotic Tragedie
I COLLECT UHHH, ...WELL NOTHING xDD

I THOUGHT YOU COLLECTED PICTURES OF ME. mad  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

YesterDaysNews

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:35 pm
AUGH!
How could I forget my Sunglasses collection!? DX

I have over 65 pairs of sunglasses that I got from my mum (I say over because I got sick of counting them at 65 XD)

They are some of the coolest sunglasses ever. ^w^

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:44 am
XxGrieverxX
I collect pins. xD
I always wondered what you could do with the Aromatic Grass in the games. I thought Elk would be excited if I got some for him. ._.
Me too, right?! emo I finally got some and gave 'em to him and he was like "..what the hell is this, Kite?"

As for the uselessness, I collect anime merchandise. Mostly figures but also plushie, keychains, and shitajiki.  

Skizzors

Samsayia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:12 pm
actually, aeromatic grass isn't useless. It has small fragments of macha in em. @_@

I collect Glass figurines and Porsline dolls. I always had a liking for the fragile stuff. I also collect crazy hats! (mokona hat, death bunny hat, moogle hat, punk kitty hat, orly hat, omg hat... >;3)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:35 pm
YesterDaysNews
AUGH!

I have over 65 pairs of sunglasses that I got from my mum (I say over because I got sick of counting them at 65 XD)

I bet you have some pretty hip plastic star ones in lime green. ;D
I love those sunglasses. xD

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:36 pm
Skizzors
XxGrieverxX
I collect pins. xD
I always wondered what you could do with the Aromatic Grass in the games. I thought Elk would be excited if I got some for him. ._.
Me too, right?! emo I finally got some and gave 'em to him and he was like "..what the hell is this, Kite?"

As for the uselessness, I collect anime merchandise. Mostly figures but also plushie, keychains, and shitajiki.

I know! He didn't seem happy about it. D: OH WELL WHATEVER ELK, WE'RE OVER.

I don't really collect anime stuff. I have like one plushie. xD

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:37 pm
Samsayia
actually, aeromatic grass isn't useless. It has small fragments of macha in em. @_@

I collect Glass figurines and Porsline dolls. I always had a liking for the fragile stuff. I also collect crazy hats! (mokona hat, death bunny hat, moogle hat, punk kitty hat, orly hat, omg hat... >;3)

But what's the point of getting it in the games? D:

:0 I like hats. I have a Yuki rat one from Fruits Basket. I totally want a moogle hat. D:

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Skizzors

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:10 pm
If you get it in the games you're actually supposed to give it to Mia.
Her affection goes up like whoa even though Elk doesn't give a s**t.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:18 pm
XxGrieverxX
Samsayia

But what's the point of getting it in the games? D:

:0 I like hats. I have a Yuki rat one from Fruits Basket. I totally want a moogle hat. D:

*points at Skizzors post* ^^

i wuffles my ORLY hat =D

TECHNICALLY, i'm not suppose to wear hats at school, BUT >;3 I've only been pulled aside once by an admin and he said that he wouldn't have asked me to take it off had some idiots at the next table over say something about it. XDD he said it was a unique hat with the ears. (i was wearing my punk kitty hat lawl so in short, i get away with things cuz my hats are too damn cute to say no.) so just goes to show, i'm 1337.  

Samsayia

YesterDaysNews

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:39 pm
XxGrieverxX
YesterDaysNews
AUGH!

I bet you have some pretty hip plastic star ones in lime green. ;D
I love those sunglasses. xD

Actually, I have star ones that are yellow and pink striped that have chains instead of the normal plastic arms there are chains with pink and yellow stars hanging from them ^.^

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff