Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Pokemon Jedi VS Sith (Yes, we just got that geeky) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:56 pm
Well, my IRL name is Luke, so I auto win starwars, though I end up kissing my sister, losing my hand, and having to practically kill my father...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:57 pm
all valid points.. you make for a good and epic fight  

ravemaster47

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:58 pm
nitnit
Well, my IRL name is Luke, so I auto win starwars, though I end up kissing my sister, losing my hand, and having to practically kill my father...

This isn't Star Wars. This is Pokémon Jedi vs. Sith. Good luck winning that one when two-thirds of the Light Side as of now is apprentices.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:59 pm
darkslasherX
nitnit

This isn't Star Wars. This is Pokémon Jedi vs. Sith. Good luck winning that one when two-thirds of your team as of now is apprentices.

you forget... i'm up for hire  

ravemaster47

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:00 pm
Yes, but they're my apprentices, which means that they'll end up being almost as good as me if they listen.

Also darkslasher - you're no threat since you can't even follow sleep clause talk2hand  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:07 pm
nitnit
Yes, but they're my apprentices, which means that they'll end up being almost as good as me if they listen.

Also darkslasher - you're no threat since you can't even follow sleep clause talk2hand

I'm going to use paralysis instead of sleep on my new team, anyways. That, and my new revenge killer and mixed sweeper will own, when I finally finish them.  

darkslasherX
Crew

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:10 pm
hmm... which side which side...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:15 pm
darkslasherX
nitnit

I'm going to use paralysis instead of sleep on my new team, anyways. That, and my new revenge killer and mixed sweeper will own, when I finally finish them.

Let me guess, you took a random pokemon with decent Sp. Atk and Atk and slapped on a choice scarf?  

nitnit
Captain

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:18 pm
nitnit
darkslasherX
nitnit

Let me guess, you took a random pokemon with decent Sp. Atk and Atk and slapped on a choice scarf?

Wrong... Heheh... Even you will get owned if you underestimate my skill...
(Besides, the sleep clause thing was only 2 battles out of maybe 100...)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:19 pm
((Compared to my nevar breaking sleep clause wink seriously, I've never broken it ))  

nitnit
Captain

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:21 pm
nitnit
((Compared to my nevar breaking sleep clause wink seriously, I've never broken it ))

i only broke sleep clause because i had no choice. i had no other moves and i never run away.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:21 pm
I was referring to darkslasher  

nitnit
Captain

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:22 pm
yeah, i know. that was the only time i broke sleep clause though  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:23 pm
nitnit
That's because you were born over 9000 and I have to work my way up there.  

darkslasherX
Crew

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:26 pm
No, when I first played I had no idea about EVs.. or good movesets or any of that crap, though I still did win most of the time xD (almost everyone in D/P were noobs)

Kunx showed me EV training, then I looked up the rest on my own.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff