Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Just Saying Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

paleHorse91

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:51 pm
Tyhoon
Jean Louis
Shigeru K
Deathguiser
Lol most people here just pokesav/AR hack their team. Its easier, and this guild only allows legit stats on pokes, so its no big deal.

Um, because that is the longer part. The hard part is thinking up the teams btw.

I don't think it's fair to use AR/Pokesav at all though...
Pokesav pokes are just like any other pokemon except they have a few more stat points and don't take 2 hours to make. They have the same weaknesses, are affected by the same statuses, and are stomped by the same counters. So to everyone who thinks that Pokesav is unfair, either improve as a battler or STFU! scream

...sorry, I haven't had much sleep in the past couple of days. sweatdrop

I question anyone who uses a hack device even if the pokemon are pretty much the same. I quote "a few more stat points." Even 1 point in a stat can change the battle. It's much better if trainers were to just hand train their pokemon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:18 pm
Yeah seriously. It's the only fair way.

And if you "havn't gotten a lot of sleep" don't type it and then appologize and then post it. That doesn't make sense at all.

Bug Catcher Geno

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:33 pm
You all have a good point.

And that is one reason why I prefer Shoddy. Everyone is on even grounds.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:36 pm
Yeah and talking about how everyone should improve their battling. You should really think about stuff like that before you post it. If you can't fairly train your pokemon I wouldn't count you as a good battler.  

paleHorse91

Bug Catcher Geno

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:42 pm
paleHorse91
Yeah and talking about how everyone should improve their battling. You should really think about stuff like that before you post it. If you can't fairly train your pokemon I wouldn't count you as a good battler.

Good point.
>:3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:51 pm
This is the biggest Hipocrite (Sorry Bad Spelling) Guild iv ever Joined for Ar.

THEY BUST MY a** AND BAN ME AND PUT ME ON A CHEATER LIST FOR HAVING AN ELECTIVIRE WITH STATS IT WOULD HAVE WHEN IT'S AT A PERFECT LVL 100 The Nit comes and Announces CHEATING IS OK IT SPEEDS THINGS UP FOR PEOPLE NOT BOTHERED TO RAISE THERE POKEMON.

Razz-Berry 9

paleHorse91

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:54 pm
Perfect lv.100 pokemon are completely different. If you had a perfect lv.100 pokemon, not only would it's attack be maxed out. But also it's speed and much worse, it's defensive stats. I might be ok with one stat being maxed out but not the whole lot.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:56 pm
!!Razz-berry!!9

THEY BUST MY a** AND BAN ME AND PUT ME ON A CHEATER LIST FOR HAVING AN ELECTIVIRE WITH STATS IT WOULD HAVE WHEN IT'S AT A PERFECT LVL 100 The Nit comes and Announces CHEATING IS OK IT SPEEDS THINGS UP FOR PEOPLE NOT BOTHERED TO RAISE THERE POKEMON.

Yeah, it used to be that all AR using/Pokesav using was to be looked down upon, now it's like being promoted.
Where is this guild going?!

Bug Catcher Geno

Razz-Berry 9

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:57 pm
paleHorse91
Perfect lv.100 pokemon are completely different. If you had a perfect lv.100 pokemon, not only would it's attack be maxed out. But also it's speed and much worse, it's defensive stats. I might be ok with one stat being maxed out but not the whole lot.

These Lot Max it right up but to a Legit level Exactly what I did PLUS More Apparently tehy Got the Idea my Electivire Was hacked through the Roof!

Nit Has these Guy practially on a Leash How there Attitudes change once his does to.
burning_eyes burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:59 pm
!!Razz-berry!!9

I'm rather used to this guild being hypocritical, but the past is the past and you can cheat now. It's all cool.  

Shigeru the Hero

paleHorse91

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:02 pm
Shigeru K
!!Razz-berry!!9

I'm rather used to this guild being hypocritical, but the past is the past and you can cheat now. It's all cool.

What, that's ridiculous. Why don't i just go out and get an AR then easily kick everyone's a**? Come on now  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:05 pm
paleHorse91
Shigeru K
!!Razz-berry!!9

What, that's ridiculous. Why don't i just go out and get an AR then easily kick everyone's a**? Come on now

I'd seriously like to see you try.

And remember, we have limits on how far you cheat and can easily run investigations.  

Shigeru the Hero

paleHorse91

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:06 pm
Shigeru K
paleHorse91
Shigeru K
!!Razz-berry!!9

I'd seriously like to see you try.

And remember, we have limits on how far you cheat and can easily run investigations.

i was being sarcastic. not like im gonna go out and actually get something im not even gonna use  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:08 pm
-sigh-
I guess things have changed.
It's kinda stupid, because as soon as you have an idea for a Pokemon, you just get it automatically. You don't have to train it or teach it moves or anything...

Bug Catcher Geno

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:13 pm
Jean Louis
-sigh-
I guess things have changed.
It's kinda stupid, because as soon as you have an idea for a Pokemon, you just get it automatically. You don't have to train it or teach it moves or anything...

Well it's like Yu-gi-oh games for the GBA/DS. You no longer have to actually hunt down the cards and spend money.

It's just furthering the actual game.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces