Reply 13: Rp Forest
~Vampire Heart~ Semmi lit Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

candyroks81

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:40 pm
Lana was shocked and amused at his sudden detour. She did indeed see his wide grin, and figured out that he was messing with her. She liked it. Lana didn't get too much humor in her life, so she decided to play along. She laughed ever so softly, but knowing full well that he could hear her, it was a sound that sounded like music to anybody who heard it. She darted into the alley behind him, making sure that her movements were not hostile in the slightest.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:45 pm
Gaia Name: pyromaniac696
Character Name: albie
Race: vampire
Appeaance: User Image

weapons: User Image
i have alot of guns cause frankly i love guns an ill carry all different types every day

others: im a kewl guy i have my quirks im funny kinda slow oh yeah i like to party and im the leader of the pyromaniacs [ my gang ] and loves cookies

scars/tatoos: many scars of my back and chest one tatto under my neck it says" Royal" it was given to me at birth its more of a scar then a tat but who cares

powers: i control all fire .... can transport ... i can fly ... and heal  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:50 pm
- walks down the street guns neatly concealed within my book [ forgot on my intro thingy my boook i store things and people in it] when suddenly two guys come at me with knives and tell me to empty out my pockets then joking i simply sya- oh no stopp ... help - i laugh then say something and a huge saw 90 mrk1 appears in my hand and i unload lead like its going out of syle - really stop.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:14 pm
While he was busy with his game Akira heard gunshots. This caused a moments hesitation and allowed that girl to catch up. He was surprised at how well she was keeping up with him. He had gotten bored with the game he was playing and since they were almost at their destination he decided to stop and talk with the girl. "You can keep up with me pretty well. So could you tell me what exactly you are? If you do I will answer your questions provided you also answer mine."  

truehiddenevil

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

candyroks81

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:29 pm
Lana had heard the gunshots too, and she zoned out while trying to figure out where they could be coming from. In the process she ran right past Akira. She trotted back towards him as he was speaking, not a drop of sweat on her. Lana liked him so far, she would answer his questions. "Well, I'm half fairie and half human. My name's Lana" she held out her hand towards him, silently asking him to shake it "What about you..? I figured out you have werewolf blood in you. But you can't be full or else I wouldn't be here right now, correct?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:21 pm
A little surprised by her response, Akira did not let it get to him and maintained his composure. "A faerie, huh? You are the first faerie I have met. So I am not familiar with your kind. Well as for your question I am Half-Vampire and Half-Werewolf. I don't know how or why because I never knew my parents, but I still hope that they are alive out there."  

truehiddenevil

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

candyroks81

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:29 pm
Lana, as well, was a little surprised with his openness. It wasn't a bad thing, she just hadn't been expecting it. "And you're the first half werewolf-half vampire I've met as well." she winked at him before going on, "Since I'm a half fairie, I'm not all too different from humans..my hair just happens to be purple and people are drawn to me more. Any powers that I have are rather weak, it's mainly what I look like that makes them wonder." (she's also more charming than the average human, though she doesn't know that.) She smiled at him softly before adding on her last statement, "I don't know what happened to my parents, long story short, I ran away." she stopped there, not going any further than was necessary.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:26 pm
"I guess you could say that we are similar in the sense that we don't know of our parents and we are both half-breeds. I am rather strong when it comes to speed and I seem to blend in with the shadows sometimes. Well I cant stay with full humans too easily because of the whole vampire thing and I don't only change during a full moon. It is at will. That helps some but I still have to move every now and then."  

truehiddenevil

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:35 pm
- runs down the street not paying attention i have my eyes in my book and i run into a girl and spin down and before they can see my book i jump on it like it was a fumbled football-  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:35 am
Lana smiled warmly at Akira before responding "We are also similar in that way, though our reasons are different. I don't stay in one place out of choice, I like a..change of scenery I guess you could say." she paused and realized that she still did not know his name "Oh yeah..what is your name again? I think I might have missed it..." Lana saw someone running down the street and scooted closer to Akira so the boy could pass. However, the boy did not pass and ran straight into her, knocking her to the ground. Her acquired gracefulness would not even save her from being ran into full force, so she hit the ground rather hard, twisting her ankle in the process. Crap... she thought, now she'd have the pleasure of limping to her house today.  

candyroks81

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:16 am
- pes a tear before sitting up criss crosse - oops sorry i was in a fight an had to flee the helps the girl up and grabs the ankle before she can understand what hes oing its heale- well then i guesse im off- unless you two know one hell of a bar thats close  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:18 am
-thinks about my ocmment- so sorry for that i guesse im a little scaredd  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

truehiddenevil

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:27 pm
((Sorry no offense meant but pyromaniac696 you are very bad at this. Your grammar is horrible and you don't even use a period when necessary. Most of your spelling is completely incorrect and cannot even be understood. You are obviously new to this or completely inept. I have no right to criticize your experience seeing as I have only signed up for Gaia recently, but regardless you are probably the worst at this that I have seen so far. I apologize if anything I said was hurtful but it is the truth.))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:27 pm
[ Actually its because im usuallly in a huge hurry and my computer key board is slow. I shall try to watch out for said accounts from here on out.]  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces