Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online Noob Patrol [GONP]

Back to Guilds

The original Noob hunters. Soon to be back in business. 

Tags: noob, patrol 

Reply Gaia Online Noob Patrol [GONP] !Announcements!
I AM A NOOBLET!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayiko670
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:12 pm
Dang, how stupid can one person be? ...heh, what the hell...i don't care...JUST ANOTHER NOOB exclaim  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:47 pm
I have nothing better to do then to stalk random people like this. Suzy told me to ******** off, so I did, then I came here. If you people are pissed at me, don't be, be pissed off at xana103. She blocked me so now i am herassing people here.  

Anonderson

Marikaa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:17 am
0o_KZOK_o0
I have nothing better to do then to stalk random people like this. Suzy told me to ******** off, so I did, then I came here. If you people are pissed at me, don't be, be pissed off at xana103. She blocked me so now i am herassing people here.

...Which you shouldn't be doing. stare xana103 is not to blame for your actions. And I also told you to ******** off, hmm? Now leave.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:48 pm
0o_KZOK_o0

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Imageso why come here? theres other place >=OUser Image

iHyper-active Naruto

Anonderson

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:52 pm
Xana103 told me that she would kill me, and she knows were I live so she said she would kick my a**. So I am anoying you people here till she unblocks me.... or I find another person to herass. So I am going to herass you people more.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:30 pm
0o_KZOK_o0
Xana103 told me that she would kill me, and she knows were I live so she said she would kick my a**. So I am anoying you people here till she unblocks me.... or I find another person to herass. So I am going to herass you people more.
Unless u know Xana103 in real life, then ur a dumbass. Only retards like you believe in those chain letters and anything people say on the internet. There are tons of people you can find to annoy so don't give me a lame excuse to your problem which can be solved by getting your a** out of this guild.

Now send this to 10 other people or someone close to you will die within 3 hours.  

Marikaa

Anonderson

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:20 pm
Marikaa
0o_KZOK_o0
Unless u know Xana103 in real life, then ur a dumbass. Only retards like you believe in those chain letters and anything people say on the internet. There are tons of people you can find to annoy so don't give me a lame excuse to your problem which can be solved by getting your a** out of this guild.

Now send this to 10 other people or someone close to you will die within 3 hours.

I ******** know her in real life, she is going to kill me. She is in my math class at school.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:26 am
0o_KZOK_o0
Marikaa
0o_KZOK_o0

I ******** know her in real life, she is going to kill me. She is in my math class at school.

Yea, riight rolleyes Whos ganna believe you? Noone here is going to, so I suggest you gtfo.  

Marikaa

Anonderson

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:10 pm
I am still board, so I will keep posting till I get board.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:47 pm
stupid if you continue harrasing people I can easily report you  

X_V3RN1C_X
Crew

iHyper-active Naruto

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:32 pm

User Imageyou're an idiot... =__=User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:55 pm
0o_KZOK_o0
I am still board, so I will keep posting till I get board.

Read your ******** sentence. Looks like you need to start all over in Kindergarten to get your English right.  

Marikaa

X_V3RN1C_X
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:07 pm
hahaha check his profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:55 pm
This same guy wont shut up in my guild either...
i fixed the problem though
just change the guild forum settings to private or hidden
only people on GONP will be able to access forums then
problem solved ;]  

Pandeh x3
Crew

Utsikten

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:24 pm
hoy should we block him?  
Gaia Online Noob Patrol [GONP] !Announcements!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games