Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Shadows in the Light: Mythology-based RP (All in post one) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:38 pm
Luna smiled. "Don't think we don't know the legend! The fetter will hold until Ragnarok, and that's a long ways away!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:40 pm
(what can i do know.other than sit and wait for ragnarok?)

fenrir smiled. ''what if the legend is wrong?what if i know how to escape?''  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:43 pm
((The character limit IS four, you know. You can always have another character.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:47 pm
(ok. by the way the kitsune is a japanese thing. oh and in japan raccoons, some cats, and foxes can shape shift. and Paracetamoxyfrusebendroneomycin)  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:55 pm
(ok)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:11 pm
kit walked into the place where fenrir was. she was in the form of and attractive young woman. she had some dead animals in her heads and gave them to fenrir.

fenrir ate them gratefully.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:17 pm
Ryukai saw Kit. After a few moments he blushed, realizing he was staring at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:19 pm
''um hello, i'm kit.who are you?'' she asked politely.little did she know was that her reflection was in a river and it showed her as a kitsune.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:21 pm
Ryukai didn't see her reflection, he was still blushing. "Umm... I'm Ryukai," He gestured towards Niko'tonure. "That's Niko'tonure," He gestured towards Luna. "And that's Luna..." He was still a bit flustered by her form...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:25 pm
she smiled. then she bowed to them all in turn. she then realized that ryukai was blushing and became part fox like a normal kitsune.

fenrir was asleep again.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:28 pm
Ryukai laughed. "I thought Kitsune's preferred the other side of the human realm..." He grinned. "Well, this proves 'em wrong."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:31 pm
'' i prefer to not be worshiped and want adventure. i mean i still have plenty of time left. i only have one tail.but i find all the people and sights and thing like that fascinating.'' kit smiled  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:33 pm
Luna grinned evilly. "You know," She said, teasingly, "I think Ryukai-kun likes the other form better."

Ryukai blushed again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:38 pm
''and you find that something to make fun of?'' kit snapped. she had now got foxes made of fire surrounding her. ''apologize to him now. people can like people. it is natural.'' the foxes seemed to be waiting for a command.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:41 pm
Ryukai smiled. "It's okay... Luna and I are best friends... I don't really mind it..."

Luna giggled. "Actuuuuualllllllly, we're related through our parents, but barely. Just lately we found out 'bout eachother's heritage. He's a son of Hades, 'n I'mma daughter of Artemis."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff