[PrP] Let the swamps take you Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:15 am
The unnamed male squealed in anger and frustration his heart slamming into his white chest, how was he supposed to fight this! And then all of a sudden his mother was gone and there was nothing left but this goddess, Mama, they shared the same name but this goddess seemed to be much colder than his already cold mother. Didn't Boma fear the water? Why was he being dragged into it.

His anxiety mounted to the point where his small developing brain could not handle it. He blacked out moments before being submerged in the strange water he wanted before to know so much about.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:21 am
Boma turned away quickly and resisted the urge to cover her ears as he squealed, what had she done? Tetemeko, her first son was her chance child, it was a coincidence that he was born, but Hewa? Was he all mistakes? Was it possible that she had just sealed the fate of her second born? She shivered and held back tears that began to well at the corners of her two toned eyes.

"I'm sorry," she murmured as he disappeared into the water with Mama, she needed males for her pride, they did not have many, so she would not kill him, that seemed a plus. It still did not comfort her that he was taken into the water, something she could not do. How would he breathe? Did Mama have the power to keep him alive. She rustled through thoughts and unanswered questions. She would not return to the swamps, they were filled with mystery, and mystery was not something she dealt with well.

She stayed for sometime staring into the murky water riddled with logs and reeds. Then the siamese pelted female turned and started her way back to the place she had started all of this, the Pride Lands.

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:40 am
Mama was glad when he blacked out, to tell the truth - he was easier to carry that way. Oh, she felt for the cub, but it would be up to the Queen of the lands to play mother and comfort him; Asali'jua was very good at that sort of thing. And so she cloaked the cub and herself with invisiblity and spirited him to the island at the center of the lands. The goddess crept in and set him down, and as she did he became visible once again.

Asali would wake soon, and she would take care of him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:11 pm
The winged cub lay seemingly lifeless, over the passing time being in the open air and away from the water Hewa breathed easier, his consciousness slowly returning. Brown orbs peered out of their sockets as he shifted to look around him. Was Mama hear, was his mother-mama here? He let out a loud squeak and tilted his head to the side to see if either of the winged lionesses were present.

"Mama?" Me murmured groggily and winced at the pain that was forming in his neck from his small struggle away from Mama, "Mama, either one of you?" He whispered in a loud childlike whisper.

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:43 am
A dream had woken Asali'jua, and she'd opened her eyes to find the very object of it lying in the den. Calm as ever, she'd sidled over - close, but not too close - and waited for the cub to wake. "Hello, little one," she whispered soothingly, "What's your name?"

He was quite a sight to see, with four wings marking his back. She'd never seen the like before this!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:02 am
"I don't think I have one of those," he gasped out the words as he came to his feet. The Mama goddess placed him here, and he did not thin she would put him in danger.

He tilted his head and whispered in the same tone, mimicking her the best he could, "What's your name?" His soft brown eyes watched the new lioness, was she happy to see him? She seemed nice, would she ditch him too? He locked his eyes on hers hoping to figure something out.

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:19 am
"You don't? Then I'll have to think of one for you." Asali's smile was gentle, hopefully comforting, and she reached a paw out to draw him closer, if he seemed receptive to it. "I'm Asali'jua. You can call me Asali."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:21 pm
"Asali? That sounds pretty," he was ready and willing to be pulled close, this day seemed too long and the cub needed someone to play mommy for him, to make him feel safe. he leaned forward towards her paw. "What type of name?" His big brown eyes looked up at her, the eagerness to be accepted and named by her showing through.  

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:56 pm
"A good one," she answered, setting to grooming the swamp muck from him. "A small one, a cub one. One day you will find your own name, but for now..."

"For now, I will call you Hewa," she decided. Hewa, who had come from nowhere, as though he'd fallen from the sky itself.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:50 pm
Newly named, Hewa, a child's name indeed, made content happy noises as she groomed him, "I would like to be called, Hewa very much." he commented and closed his large brown eyes. Fear and anxiety were two very exhausting things and the new swamp child tilted back into her grasps slipping slowly into an uneasy sleep, easily woken if needed.

(Will you want Hewa to turn to Asali as a mother figure? Or? <3)  

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:27 pm
((However you'd like him to see her. <3 She'll definitely be taking care of him.))  
[IC] Abandoned Swamplands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff