Reply [IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]
[PRV]No time for playing [Kinyago|Job] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dagi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:56 pm
Job knew she wasn't believing him about the beauty and perfection of everything, but he didn't let that stop him from thinking it. He decided to just drop the topic entirely for the time being. There was no use in quarreling about such things. Fighting, now there was a waste of time. Though he would fight, if he needed to, to defend that which he loved. At his sister's words, he rolled his shoulders in a slight shrug,

"Just keep doing your best, Kin, and you'll make it, though I think you're perfect the way you are. You don't need to change... But just do what you think is best."

There was a loving tone to his young voice. He truely just wanted the best. Job kept moving when Kinyago halted, so he was a few steps ahead of her when she started up again. When she spoke again, a wide, toothy smile appeared on Job's face. The approval from his sister was something he was hoping he'd get. Travel, sparking the romance, it was a wonderful thought. Fate had brought their parents together, he wondered what it would bring him.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:16 pm
Kinyago had nothing to say to her sibling, not at first at least. She needed to think about his words in silence. He thought she was perfect the way she was? But there were so many things that needed to be refined and perfected about her! There was no way she'd believe Job's words, she couldn't because they were wrong. Completely and utterly wrong. She was not perfect, no she was far from it.

Yet he had told her that she was. The thought was confusing for the young female and although she didn't display her confusion openly she was struggling with it in her mind. Clearing her throat she spoke, "Believe what you want brother. Although I have to disagree with you. I am far from perfect." Her tone was level and cool. Letting the subject drop she picked up her pace. "We need to hurry, I still have to find Nik and Gin."

Nuxaz

Dagi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:05 pm
Job narrowed his eyes, though not in a glare, but in a smile. Slowly and gently, he shook his head, lifting his chin up as he did so. Walking along next to Kin, he looked to the sky. His view was patchy though, as they were headed through the forest, and the dense trees provided more than adequate shade. However, up ahead, Job noted a break in the tree tops; they were heading back out to open land. With a light sigh, the cub's delicate gaze came back down to earth.

"Perfection is what you make of it. Someday, someday you will see."

The little leopon meandered closer to his sister and nudged her with his shoulder lightly. Playfully, he chuckled and then went back to walking about a foot away from her. To Kin's next comment, Job could do nothing but offer up a small shrug,

"I haven't a clue on where either of them are..."

[IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces