Welcome to Gaia! ::

History Huggers

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who do want to live in the past! 

Tags: history, historical 

Reply Main Forum
Looking for someone to make us a guild banner (done!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

roman-optio

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:24 pm
oh and i have software that many people have not heard of...i download them off sourceforge.net...a site that lets people download programs, and keep them as long as they want, for free. not trials...theyre not demos....theyre the full programs...i even programmed my own game once.....i lost the data though.....also i used game maker v7.0 for it...i wrote scripts for it and everything....sorry i just reallly wanna make it...very sorry. oh and its probably because of the obsession with the computer and history college text books that gets mostly every1 at school to call me a nerd and sometimes geek.

kyle, aka, roman-optio  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:15 pm
it happens  

the grey seer
Vice Captain

shirofoxes
Captain

Business Gekko

3,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:51 pm
To Yukimura: Hmmm...let's see...
You don't have to add pictures. I think a timeline and some dates and names would do fine. Then, if you know how to do a switch-frame, make it say "History Huggers" and that'll look great. Thanks again for doing this ^_^

You know, I think I'm gonna do a timeline for our front page layout. That would be simpler and cooler. *goes off to mess with her pic software*

To Kyle/Roman (what would you like to be called?)
Aww, it's sweet of you to offer, but we have Yukimura on the job already. If you like, feel free to make your own sig banner to demonstrate your ability. Just link it up to the guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:58 am
User Imagesome days, some nights some live, some die in the way of the samuraiUser Image

sry it took me awhile to find 20 minutes to throw this together razz User Image

idk if youll like it but its simple

1 timeline wouldnt fit into such a small pixel frame or you wouldnt be able to read anythign at least but here it is ill post an all white one in a minute if you dont like the colors

User Imagesome fight, some bleed sun up to sun down the sons of a battlecryUser Image

Yukimura D Sanada

Yukimura D Sanada

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:14 am
User Imagesome days, some nights some live, some die in the way of the samuraiUser Image

ok heres all three of them
User Image
User Image
User Image

i can make a different banner if you want me to or i can change the timeline one if this isnt what you want im flexibl just tell me what ya want :] but be specific deatail is everything :]

User Imagesome fight, some bleed sun up to sun down the sons of a battlecryUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:19 pm
*wipes drool off the keyboard*

WOW! You're great!!!

I love them all...but the colorful one I like best ^_^ I'll see if I can get in into our banner but I may need you to give me the code... *runs off to see*

brb!  

shirofoxes
Captain

Business Gekko

3,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shirofoxes
Captain

Business Gekko

3,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:22 pm
Nope, no code needed! It's done!

*admires it*

*squees loudly*

It looks awesome! I luv it heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:02 pm

mk sweet :] i personally like the one that alternates beetween black n white the best :p

Yukimura D Sanada

the grey seer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:19 pm
eh i gave the idae how about some prps meh smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:26 pm
Oh, of course! How awful of me!

*glomps the hell out of you* You were brilliant, we have an awesome banner and layout based on your idea! heart It got our little bitty guild off to a good start ^_^  

shirofoxes
Captain

Business Gekko

3,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

the grey seer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:35 pm
aww im gonna crying not but thanx 4 the props now all we need is the rpg 4um  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:44 am
Shiro_Kitsune_San
Does anyone out there know how to make a guild banner? I've made a sig banner already, and I'm working on the front page layout, but I have no clue what the dimensions are for guild banners.

Help? I'll pay the maker 500g if they wish *puppy eyes*

I have an idea, something with a templar in it, early meso era, and WWII.  

The_Archiver25

shirofoxes
Captain

Business Gekko

3,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:48 pm
Awww! I'm really sorry, but we have a good guild banner already. You can see it at the top right of the page ^_^

If you want your own sig banner as a link to the guild, you go right ahead! I love it when people express creativity ^_^

Hmmm...I should probably put 'closed' or 'done' or something in the title of the thread...to avoid confusion  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:35 pm
that would b recommended captin  

the grey seer
Vice Captain

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items