Welcome to Gaia! ::

History Huggers

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who do want to live in the past! 

Tags: history, historical 

Reply Main Forum
hi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Archiver25

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:18 am
I too wish to know about the Nazi Conspiracys.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:31 pm
Ah, the human experimentation by the Nazis is really interesting. Mengele did a lot of research on twins and "abnormal" individuals, such as dwarfs, didn't he?

Personally I find the Japanese infection of prisoners with various diseases in order to study their effects and the tests with biological warfare extremely interesting. Sort of like a precursor to today's imminent threat and paranoia of biological warfare, but it was nothing new, even at that time. o.o

radio paste
Crew

the grey seer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:19 pm
really i believe that prisoners on death row should b used as guneias  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:23 am
Shiro_Kitsune_San
'Sadistic medical alchemy?" What kind of medical alchemy? What kind of stuff did he do?
You've gone and piqued my curiosity ^_^
User Imagesome days, some nights some live, some die in the way of the samuraiUser Image

he would cut limb of of people and try to see if he could get them to live on another human being ( limb transplants)

theres alot more that he did with expieriments on twins but if you wanna know go google dr josef mengele ;] tho he was a horrible man hes the only nazi to die a free man :]

he also did alot of good for the advancment of medicine but he just did it with evil projects n such

User Imagesome fight, some bleed sun up to sun down the sons of a battlecryUser Image

Yukimura D Sanada

WeHappyFew

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:14 pm
Jariah Syn
really i believe that prisoners on death row should b used as guneias

no offense, but i find that kind of cruel, really we shouldn't even have a death row, especially not let them have to suffer anymore, than death. There are worse things than death, and if we use them as guinea pigs we would probably making go through cruel and unsual torture. I really don't meant to sound mean. I respect your opinion, but i don't really agree, maybe you can please show me what you mean.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:44 pm
radio paste
Ah, the human experimentation by the Nazis is really interesting. Mengele did a lot of research on twins and "abnormal" individuals, such as dwarfs, didn't he?

Personally I find the Japanese infection of prisoners with various diseases in order to study their effects and the tests with biological warfare extremely interesting. Sort of like a precursor to today's imminent threat and paranoia of biological warfare, but it was nothing new, even at that time. o.o
User Imagesome days, some nights some live, some die in the way of the samuraiUser Image

yes menegles work was amazing and his fascination with twins was astounding i myself have the same obsession with twins i want to know more and i wish i could continue his work in some way at least to find if they really can share souls i believe we could prove the existence of souls through learning more about identical twins one of my best friends was a twin but his brother died in the womb and ive always had an eerie feeling around him like i felt 2 presences it odd and fascinating

@ jiriah i agree we should use people who are condemned to death to further our medical knowledge and if you say its cruel or inhuman most likely so is whatever they did to get the death sentence razz eye for an eye baby maybe even literally ;]

User Imagesome fight, some bleed sun up to sun down the sons of a battlecryUser Image

Yukimura D Sanada

the grey seer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:14 pm
but she does have the politacly correct answer perplexing  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:28 pm
If everyone followed the "eye for an eye" mantra, the world would collapse into constant warfare. At some point there has to be someone who stands up to stop what would become a viscous cycle of violations of human rights.

Something interesting I learned recently was that almost all of our knowledge regarding how the human body responds to freezing to death comes from Mengele's experiments, because most doctors wouldn't dare experiment with something like that. It is invaluable information, but I personally wouldn't advocate putting people at risk for it.

It's not necessarily about being politically correct, it's about respecting people's rights.

radio paste
Crew

the grey seer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:34 pm
convicts volated others rights muder rape  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:36 pm
Like I said, it would create a vicious cycle. There is no reason for us to commit the same acts which we condemn.  

radio paste
Crew

the grey seer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:40 pm
true but should we send them to an uncharted island  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:43 pm
Sure, if you wanted to. XD

Personally I have nothing wrong with the death penalty. Hefty crimes should be punished, but I do not support anything inhumane.

radio paste
Crew

the grey seer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:46 pm
o i thought u where goin soft on me  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:54 pm
Never. XD

For those of you who support "an eye for an eye", ie, violence for the sake of justice, what are your opinions on eugenics, ie, controlling people for the sake of advancement?

radio paste
Crew

the grey seer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:58 pm
there shouldn't b control others unless nessercary  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers