Rules are fun?
Aye!
100%
 100%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 28

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:56 am
The Enchanted Butterfly
So you're saying that quoting is a problem? I personally think that people get left out because they just don't talk. That's what I've observed since the very beginning.

Excuse me, sorry if I'm being rude, I was reading over the rules, read them thoroughly and I've been following them. I've been part of this guild since it's very beginning, but was eventually taken off due to Gaia's new format.

Would it be too much to ask whether or not I could be part of the crew or one of the guild's mods? I promise I'll be helpful! And I'll create banners too, anything you'd like!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:24 pm
Zoloft blob
The Enchanted Butterfly
So you're saying that quoting is a problem? I personally think that people get left out because they just don't talk. That's what I've observed since the very beginning.

Excuse me, sorry if I'm being rude, I was reading over the rules, read them thoroughly and I've been following them. I've been part of this guild since it's very beginning, but was eventually taken off due to Gaia's new format.

Would it be too much to ask whether or not I could be part of the crew or one of the guild's mods? I promise I'll be helpful! And I'll create banners too, anything you'd like!
Well, being a crew member and a mod member at basically the same thing. And I don't see a problem with modding you. There isn't very much to mod though. Nothing worth modding ever happens in here. But if you really want to be a mod, there are some things that you should know:

1 ) Don't overuse the 'edit post' option. Only edit a post if you see that a member is violating KSG rules.
2 ) Mods need to invite more members to guild. That's how we run.
3 ) Only pass users who use the join application on the first page.
4 ) If you're going to be a mod, we're going to put you to work. The Mokuba sub-forum has still not been activated. It still needs work. Perhaps you could help with it so that we can open it?
5 ) That's basically it... wait... not quite...
6 ) All crew members get to 'control' Seto and design NPCs for the guild. We already have a Mokuba NPC: he runs guild events like writing contests and the like.
7 ) If it's your turn to 'control' Seto, you may not and will NOT turn him OOC. Seto stays in character at all times.
8 ) Treat newbies with respect. They may be new, but they really are sweet people.
9 ) Yami and Jou are not allowed in the KSG. If you see Jou wandering about, please toss him out. Yami... well... leave Yami to me. That manwhore still makes a good maid. twisted
10) Keep the guild alive with new topics and the like. But remember to post in older thread too. They need love.
Okay, that's it. If you have any other questions, please pm me. If you're still interested, please reply here. Thanks.  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:17 am
The Enchanted Butterfly
Zoloft blob
The Enchanted Butterfly

Well, being a crew member and a mod member at basically the same thing. And I don't see a problem with modding you. There isn't very much to mod though. Nothing worth modding ever happens in here. But if you really want to be a mod, there are some things that you should know:

1 ) Don't overuse the 'edit post' option. Only edit a post if you see that a member is violating KSG rules.
2 ) Mods need to invite more members to guild. That's how we run.
3 ) Only pass users who use the join application on the first page.
4 ) If you're going to be a mod, we're going to put you to work. The Mokuba sub-forum has still not been activated. It still needs work. Perhaps you could help with it so that we can open it?
5 ) That's basically it... wait... not quite...
6 ) All crew members get to 'control' Seto and design NPCs for the guild. We already have a Mokuba NPC: he runs guild events like writing contests and the like.
7 ) If it's your turn to 'control' Seto, you may not and will NOT turn him OOC. Seto stays in character at all times.
8 ) Treat newbies with respect. They may be new, but they really are sweet people.
9 ) Yami and Jou are not allowed in the KSG. If you see Jou wandering about, please toss him out. Yami... well... leave Yami to me. That manwhore still makes a good maid. twisted
10) Keep the guild alive with new topics and the like. But remember to post in older thread too. They need love.
Okay, that's it. If you have any other questions, please pm me. If you're still interested, please reply here. Thanks.

Most definitely! Read over everything, and I'm definitely up to the challenge!
However, I still don't really understand the whole concept with the 'controlling' Seto for designing NPCs. What are those exactly? sweatdrop Sorry if I'm such a pain for asking such questions...
And yes, if I do happen to 'control' Seto at any given point, I can definitely display his character properly, I've RPed as the guy more times than I count... rofl
As for the Yami and Jou rule...do you mean that jokingly or seriously...? twisted (Would also like to see Atemu in a maid costume--)  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff