Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twisted Lady

Unstoppable Krampus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:13 pm
Jessikenz
I wish my mom was like Diva's mom gonk *envious*

eek But...Diva's mom is a dead bat mummy thing...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:25 pm
twistedangel310
Jessikenz
I wish my mom was like Diva's mom gonk *envious*

eek But...Diva's mom is a dead bat mummy thing...
Wrong Diva ^^ I meant D-i-v-a 3nodding  

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Chariz Allison
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:48 pm
Awww *me envious of their moms*
Lucky...
My mom will just scold me for watching anime. crying

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:12 pm
My mom is a lost hope. She watched Naruto with me once (thought it was the weirdest thing) and I tried to make her watch Blood + and she almost forbade me from watching it (it was too graphic) I was about to cry crying  

Shezka13

Ookami hime95

Hygienic Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:38 pm
RAPE  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:42 pm
Nya~~ So jealous. My family doesn't even remotely like anime. If I showed them Blood+ they'd forbid me of anime. And that would suck.  

Satin x Roses

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:44 am
My dad loved DragonBall Z when it was on and watches YuYu Hakusho DVDs with me sometimes. He's recently got into Blood+ and has no clue about what happens to Riku later. Like my mom, he doesn't like it when kids die in shows so he might stop watching it, too, later.

@ Yokoonna: My mom watched Bleach with me sometimes lol! She didn't see the part where Yoruichi turned into a naked human, but she knows anime can get pretty revealing sometimes. ^^;  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:26 pm
hehe my mom loves anime.. we finished blood+ together awhile ago, but OMG I can't believe she never noticed that he was raped in ep. 32( or whenever it was..) But later when they were like.. "Riku's babies" she understood... it was awkward... I was like... "ew." hehe yesss. poor Riku cry  

Lamby Limbs

Sareno Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:29 pm
I wish my mom would watch anime......she watched naruto a couple of times....it was too much for her. Oh well  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:49 pm
I would do anything for a mom like that.
My mother took away my laptop for two months because she
caught me watching Inu-Yasha online.
She can't handle anything with blood or violence.
I have to hide my love for anime from pretty much everyone. Sigh.

If I ever have kids, I've promised myself I'm never going to be like my mother.
I'll always be kind and accepting... and a lover of anime, no less.
Think anime will still be around when we're old?

[C]raving [C]haos

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:34 pm
[C]raving [C]haos

eee she took away your laptop? OUCH
Sucks D:

I think anime will still be around, but really GOOD series, worth watching I don't think will come around every so often, they'll probbaly be all pointless series like Pani Poni Dash or something, Serious-action anime series are practically obsolete now-a-days, except for the major Naruto, FullMetal Alchemist, Bleach, It's all "Kawaii desu @w@ animu"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:49 am
D-i-v-a
[C]raving [C]haos

Sucks D:

I think anime will still be around, but really GOOD series, worth watching I don't think will come around every so often, they'll probbaly be all pointless series like Pani Poni Dash or something, Serious-action anime series are practically obsolete now-a-days, except for the major Naruto, FullMetal Alchemist, Bleach, It's all "Kawaii desu @w@ animu"

well there is ghost in the shell...thats a pretty good action anime. really realistic and very sophisticated. I love it.

yea...i can't believe ur mom took away ur laptop! thats horrible! my mom doesn't get like that, but i get really embarassed about watching anime. My parents just do the whole neutral look. my sister thinks i'm obsessed (and i think i am too) but she got over the whole anime thing. anime in ym school unfortunately is kind of a geek/dweeb thing. so i pretend liek i've never heard of it. but secretly...i LUUUUURV IT! lol (i have tons of favorite animes. you can see them on my profile-lots of animated gifs you can save to ur computer)  

lildarkangel3001

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:21 am
lildarkangel3001
D-i-v-a
[C]raving [C]haos

Sucks D:

well there is ghost in the shell...thats a pretty good action anime. really realistic and very sophisticated. I love it.

yea...i can't believe ur mom took away ur laptop! thats horrible! my mom doesn't get like that, but i get really embarassed about watching anime. My parents just do the whole neutral look. my sister thinks i'm obsessed (and i think i am too) but she got over the whole anime thing. anime in ym school unfortunately is kind of a geek/dweeb thing. so i pretend liek i've never heard of it. but secretly...i LUUUUURV IT! lol (i have tons of favorite animes. you can see them on my profile-lots of animated gifs you can save to ur computer)

I hate it when on TV they show highschool kids walking down the hall and their all trying to be cool and picks on the kid who likes anime! mad The people I hang out with outside of Gaia haven't really heard of anime so that's not really an issue with them. I agree with D-iv-a (although, i've never seen Pani Poni Dash, but I've heard about it) that it'll be harder to find really good anime. There's alot of over-rated anime popping up it seems like and then there's some good ones that are barely even noticed. Here's a perfect example: Witch Hunter Robin. It was on Adult Swim but it's rarely mentioned by anime fans. At least it seems like Blood+ is getting some much deserved attention on the web. It's fandom seems to be growing. Maybe there is some hope after all.

oh yeah and i know what you mean by "the look." I used to get that in the begining and so i used to be really self-concious about watching anime with other people in the room.
@D-i-v-a: I know what you mean by the whole "Kawaii desu!! @w@" xd I've come across so many sites where the person types japanese words half the time and "kawaii" is their favorite word but then they say "An-nih-may" instead of "ah-nee-meh." -_-;  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff