Reply [IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]
[PRP] Life keeps going (Ithi x Arifu) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:51 pm
"..... so we tell stories for him to keep his webs alive." His tail twitched behind him in the grass as he finished off his story. It hadn't been anything complicated but at least it was usually an interesting one.

She seemed to have enjoyed it so that was a good sign. He would hate to think he'd lost his touch in telling stories. That just wouldn't do for someone of his position.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:54 am
Ithi had listened with care as he told the story finding the idea somewhat interesting and so different. She had never heard anything like it before and wondered why this tribe seemed so unknown.

"So is that what your tribe is based on then?" She was curious, it seemed that what he said seemed a little unreal but she knew that anything was possible. It sounded like a wonderful tribe though. She became more and more curious about the tribe though, more questions were growing inside of her.

"I am sorry for all the questions, but your tribe is fascinating, I have never heard of anything like it. Do you have a leader? Or do you just live together and tell stories?" She hoped she wasn't being annoying but she so wanted to learn more about them.

Remove

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:41 am
"I suppose you could say that is what we are based on." The god they hailed to was the spider king after all. "There are some of us who tell the stories, some who gather them, and some who make them into tangible things."

He had never quite figured out how all their scent messages had first been though of but they were wonderful things.

"I do. Our Queen is Devi." He didn't need to think that he should mention that Devi was blind and almost never left the caves. She was a strong lioness even with her disabilities.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:48 am
Ithi hestitated a little, they had a queen so they were a strong group. She believed to have a female leader showed more of the groups strength then to have a male leader.

"I am curious, for I do not wish to intrude but may I meet your queen?" The idea might have been a little strange, for she had never wished to settle down but yet, this male and his tribe had her full attention, she had never come across something that interested her as much as this did.

Remove

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:56 am
"I don't see why not." Devi had always welcomed those interested into the Pride and he doubted she would mind another visiting. "You seem like you could use a few stories to liven your days. "The Queen knows quite a few good ones..."

He got up and shook himself out a bit. "If you are willing ... I have to return to the caves before dawn. I'm afraid that light of day does not agree with my eyes." He did not know if she would want to go back and warn her children or anyone else of where she was going.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:04 am
She listened and looked back at the prides lands before turning back to him. "I will come back and get my children at some other point, they have their aunt and older sisters to look after them for now." She smiled, she had always let her children bring themselves up, she had just been there to bring them food when they couldn't get it for themselves. Harsh maybe, but she found it was the best way for them to learn.

"That is if you don't mind me coming now?" She loved the idea more then ever now. Maybe she would find somewhere to fit in at last?

Remove

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:35 pm
"I do not mind, come." He turned and nodded with his head back toward the direction from which he'd come. It was a bit of a walk to the cave entrance but once there it would be easy to lead the lioness to where ever Devi happened to be.

He knew his Queen would enjoy a new voice around after how quiet it had become.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:04 pm
She nodded, turning back she whispered a quiet good bye to her family, yet again and followed Arifu in the direction he had chosen. Maybe now she could start her life again. One day she would get it right!

For now though she followed him to meet his Queen and to find out more about these stories and the pride. It was fascinating, that was for sure.

Remove

[IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces