Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply MAIN ((OOC))
The Catastrophe… Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you could throw a pop tart at anyone who you throw it at?
  YOU!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
  Jorge Bush…?
  Gondi?
  Yourself?
  Jesus?
  MY GOD!! Why do you keep asking these stupid questions, the demon lamas are going to kill us all!!
View Results

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:29 pm
Squinting her eyes a bit as is she could tell he was lying she looked down at Angel.

"I have always had her. We are pretty much inseprable. And I am not really sure where you could find one. With her around I don't really look around for one."

Grabbing her bowl of rice from the table behind her she set it on the table across from Tramers.

"Mind if I sit down?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:55 am
“no, not at all” Tramer said taking his hands off his lap and gesturing toward a empty seat, “im Tramer” Tramer said making a bowing motion. “so other than food what brings you to the markets?” Tramer asked just trying to be friendly.  

Tramer
Crew

Bortelex

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:30 pm
"Is there anything I could do for you, so that you would lower your price even if just a little," Samuel said to a food vender.

"Either pay for it full or stop waisting my time," the vender replied.

Samuel got out the money and payed for the food. He was disappointed that he couldn't barter at all. He had ordered flavored chicken and fried rice. Although he couldn't tell what exactly it was even while he was ordering it. He went over and sat at an empty table. Had he been in a better mood he would have noticed that he had sat about two tables away from a pair that also had a dog nearby. He sat eating without though as he remembered the situation he was in.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:10 pm
Troma entered the shopping center, walking in with his staff, he had no trouble with the metal detectors, even though he knew what waqs hidden in the sheath. He headed first to the newsstand to see what was happening in the world, but soon his stomach growled so he headed toward the food court. The first thing he noticed was a guy with a scar on his wrist talking to a woman with a dog. He remembered the dog from somewhere, but not sure where, so he started to walk towards the dog. Within ten feet from where he was, a sharp sting came from the spot of his scar, which he scratched until the pain subsided. The pain is usually worse, this wasn't near what it had been.

"Hello" He slowly said to the dog's owner, "but what is this dog's name?" He asked while kneeling, showing a bit of the scar on his neck, and proceeded to pet the dog a little.  

Jigantro

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:53 pm
Catching a glance of the scars on the newcomers neck she looked down at the ones that she was always trying to cover with numerous anklets.

"He name is Angel. When I woke up in the Denver Ruins she was found laying next to me."

Angel looked at the man, sat down by Kira's leg and let him pat her head.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:03 pm
"I don't know why, or where I've seen her before, but I remember her from somewhere. I remember the markings in her fur." Jigntro said, petting Angel's fur, "Well I can't really say that she can remember me, or if it is really the dog I can remember. Oh well." He shrugged as he stood. "See you later, I guess." He turned around and started to walk towards a closeby vendor to get something to eat. He ordered the cheapest item because he had not received his check from the government, he found the only open seat which was but a few tables away from Kira.  

Jigantro

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:40 pm
“another one?” Tramer mumbled to himself as he saw Jigntro scars, planning on looking into this man later Tramer returned his attention to Kira, he went to take a bite of noodles when accidentally he knocked a napkin dispenser off the edge of the table, quickly piking up the dispenser Tramer’s keen eyes instantly picked up the signature scar on Kira’s ankle even thou it was covered by a multitude of anklets and such, returning the napkin dispenser to its place Tramer let out a slight laugh “so you said you were from Denver?” Tramer asked intrigued.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:10 am
"Well as far as I know, I mean that is where they found me after the accident or whatever you want to call it. But as far as where I am from or any information from before I am afraid I am a dry hole for information. I don't remember anything."

Smiling her hand went to pat Angel.  

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:38 am
After Kira finished speaking Tramer looked down to his wrist, gently brushing his fingers over his scars, thou his eyes were looking at his hand it was obvious Tramer’s mind was elsewhere, possibly trying to recall some long lost memory, “they found me in what was left of New York…” Tramer said with a slight chuckle, “this might sound like a strange question, coming from a complete stranger…thou, have your scares been bothering you recently?” Tramer asked looking back up toward Kira.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:58 pm
Kira's face went blank for a split second and then retained it's calm front. She thought of how at night she would be woken up by horrible burning pain around her ankles.

"Sometimes my scars feel like I have been hanging upside down from shackles for weeks. But the doctor says that they are from the Denver wreckage and debris that they had to pull off of me."

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:57 pm
“humm…”, Tramer said his attention somwere else, Looking past Kira Tramer saw two men dressed in black suits occasionally looking over at himself and Kira, as Tramer thought about it he had first noticed the two men just before entering the markets, “I had better be go…” Tramer said as to stood from his chair, “do you have a number or something I could get a hold of you later?” Tramer asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:11 pm
"Umm, I don't have a phone, but don't worry. I'll be around. I don't have a car either." Laughing she stood up after Tramer and led Angel away towards the door of the market.

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:51 am
“then I’ll see you around” Tramer said with a friendly smile before starting to walk away, making his way to the rear exit of the building Tramer quickly took note that only one of the two men seemed to be fallowing him. Quickly making his way out of the markets Tramer walked at a fast yet still casual pace down the sidewalk, once in a while taking a quick glace over his shoulder seeing if the man was still there, and just as he expected the man was there, taking a corner Tramer picked up the pace to a steady jog taking the first turn leading into a narrow alleyway, ducking down behind several garbage cans Tramer lessoned carefully waiting for his pursuer to pass by. Hearing the rhythmic taps of the mans expensive dress shoes Tramer remained as quite at possible, taking a quick glace from behind the garbage cans Tramer saw the man stop and place his hand to his ear, “I lost him…” the man said a hint of irritation in his voice, “yes sir, I understand sir…don’t worry we’ll find him” the man continued, lining back returning to the safety of his hiding place Tramer waited patently for the man to walk away, once again hearing the rhythmic taps of the man’s shoes Tramer noticed them getting quieter and quieter until the sound vanished all together, after the sound vanished all together Tramer stayed hidden in the alleyway for about ten to fifteen minuets before standing up and making his way out of the alleyway, taking a quick glace to make shore it wasn’t a ambush Tramer returned to the sidewalk and started toward his apartment.

The secant man stayed seated in the food quart keeping a close eye on Troma.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:49 pm
((Sorry I haven't been on here for awhile to see I messed up my name >.<))

It didn't take long for Troma to figure out there was a man standing about fifty feet away, with another secretly talking to him, trying to remain hidden. He didn't want to give himself away to seeing them, all he did was move his feet to move his staff away from sight. But soon his scar started to burn, but with the government surveiling him, he didn't touch it or try to move towards it. The pain was soon to much to bear and he blacked out.

When he finally awoke, he was standing right outside the shopping center with what looked like blood on his shirt. After a short while, he noticed a small straight scratch, which was beginning to blood profusely, but no pain was eminating from it. He found his rusty truck and drove home, where he bandaged his arm. He completely forgot about the man following him.  

Jigantro

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:49 pm
Kira walked briskly past one of the men wearing an expensive suit, followed by Angel who preceded to growl at him. Pulling on her leash Kira looked back at the man and apoligized.

"I'm sorry sir, she has never shown any kind of agression towards anyone before." She said quietly.

"Hey, you better watch your mutt more closely kid." He scoffed back and turned around to face another suited man.

"Yes sir." She said, saluting half heartedly then flipping him off as she walked away.

As she was walking away she felt a slight burning sensation around her ankles that got less painfull as she walked further away.
"Hmmmm, that was strange."

MAIN ((OOC))

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces