Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Super Smash Bros. Brawl Unlock Ness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Honto-E-Lawl

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:29 am
why repost whats already obviously on the dojo?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:33 am
Honto-E-Lawl
why repost whats already obviously on the dojo?

I agree with Honto.Most of us go there to check out the updates  

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dreamer - Will

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:41 pm
Simna is happy now!
But maybe that won't apply if they nerf him again, I mean really. How did they manage to nerf all of the top characters in SSB (Pikachu, Kirby, Ness) all the way to low tier and bellow, make one of the bottom tiers in SSB (Samus) become right below top. D=  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:43 pm
TetrisShock
Simna is happy now!
But maybe that won't apply if they nerf him again, I mean really. How did they manage to nerf all of the top characters in SSB (Pikachu, Kirby, Ness) all the way to low tier and bellow, make one of the bottom tiers in SSB (Samus) become right below top. D=

Well i saw a video of lucas and ness' final smashes, they are copies of each other, and from the speed those little comets were moving the final smashes can be EASILY dodged.  

Deathguiser

Dreamer - Will

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:51 pm
Deathguiser
TetrisShock
Simna is happy now!

Well i saw a video of lucas and ness' final smashes, they are copies of each other, and from the speed those little comets were moving the final smashes can be EASILY dodged.
Wtf, why do they Nerf Ness all the time. At least it is possible that Final Smashes might be banned from tournaments, but if they aren't, I hope that they give him back his DAIR from SSB, that thing was too good.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:54 pm
TetrisShock
Deathguiser
TetrisShock
Simna is happy now!

Wtf, why do they Nerf Ness all the time. At least it is possible that Final Smashes might be banned from tournaments, but if they aren't, I hope that they give him back his DAIR from SSB, that thing was too good.

If I find the link for the smashes, I'll post it. Ness was crappy, it did a whole 20% damage, cause the guy got 1 hit out of like 20 slow moving meteors. Incredibly easy to dodge in large areas.  

Deathguiser

Dreamer - Will

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:56 pm
Eh, if I bother to get a Wii and this, I'm playing Ness, because I want to. Then I'm checking the Tier list and playing whoever is top.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:37 pm
Hey I just found some kool color schemes for Sonic cool
http://smashbros.planets.gamespy.com/ssba_gal_ssbb_16.php
(the Sonic next to the white Sonic has the Dark Super Sonic color scheme xd )  

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items