Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
If you were a stone, what stone would you be? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonickamon

Hilarious Sex Symbol

5,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:30 pm
i think i'd either have to be obsideon or tigers eye maybe even essence of dragons blood  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:45 pm
do you mean the incense or a different stone?  

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100

mechanical kitsy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:29 pm
no clue. tiger's eye, perhaps...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:44 pm
meh to each his own...  

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100

mechanical kitsy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:48 pm
xXx kitsy xXx
no clue. tiger's eye, perhaps...

tiger's eye... or amethyst... although i think i just like amethyst, i wouldn't be one probably.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:49 pm
Demonickamon
i think i'd either have to be obsideon or tigers eye maybe even essence of dragons blood

wait... dragon's blood is a type of herb and a type of ink...  

mechanical kitsy
Crew

Deletemeplease80

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:26 am
I love my amethyst; it is probably the stone I use the most.

But it compliments me- I don't think I am an amethyst. I think that I would be a Clear Quartz Crystal. I bring Clarity & Focus to the table- I am a very logical person. And I tend to compliment the people around me(at least the ones I like- if I don't like you well... I know how to push the right buttons ^.^) and my personallity somewhat changes so that I "fit" the other person. (I'm a strong empath).

Quote:
Clear Quartz brings focus and clarity. Quartz transmits, transforms and stores energy and information. It is the most powerful crystal concentrating the attention to heal and transform you. Clear Quartz amplifies the bodies energy.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:36 am
Garnet. It has always been looked down as less than a Ruby, but it holds banked fires and great strength, and is always underestimated or ignored.  

Skadi-The-Elf

Ruthless Loiterer

17,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

mayuri12

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:06 pm
i think if i were a stone it would have to be a red ruby.......not really sure why but everytime i see one its makes me feel calm and gives me a sence of warmth  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:27 pm
I guess I'd have to say Zircon. It's always said to be a fake, a cheap imitation of the diamond. But if you really look at it closely, you can see that it doesnt imitate anything at all. It has its own beauty, and can be just as magnificent, if not more, as the diamond. I wrote a poem about it once, for science class. I called it 'Zircon the Misunderstood'.  

Tari_Leralonde

Demetrius Plateau

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:31 pm
Quote:
Legend holds that Alexandrite brings good fortune when the sun is shining and stimulates pleasure and love at night. Alexandrite is a very durable stone and stands up well to daily wear. It may be cleaned by immersing it in a jewelry cleaner, or soaking it in soapy water and cleaning it with a small brush.

Quote:
balance one's emotional state, to provide confidence, to increase self-esteem and to help bring about change. It is also said to bring happiness and success, and to intensify feelings of love and sensuality. usefull to help treat pancreatic disorders, swollen lymph nodes and ailments of the spleen, as well as in the treatment of afflictions occurring with leukemia.

Well this description does appeal to me, & it is my birthstone along with the pearl. Even though the pearl was what was first taught to me to be my birth stone, it never quite sat right with me. So when I found out that there was an alternative like this (in case you were wondering, the moonstone was the second alternative), I was delighted after doing the research.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:00 pm
interesting i love working with these stones quarttz particularly.  

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:14 pm
i once saw a quartz crystal cathedral that was the size of a beer keg!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:27 pm
Turquoise.  

Brandi West

*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games