Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
If you were a natural disaster, what would you be? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:49 pm
cool cool i think we all have aspects of storms or disasters or even beginnings within ourselves.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:44 pm
I'd be a tsumami. I'd pick up some surfer dude and hurl him, like, 50 miles.  

Siegfried Kiefter

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:11 pm
the tsunami was devastating but it also brang with it fertile earth from the sea floor.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:37 am
Exactly. It helps plants grow, and I get to throw surfer dudes around. Everybody's happy.  

Siegfried Kiefter

yukina_youkai

Fashionable Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:42 pm
I'd be a flood. I have always connected best with water. A flood had all that power, it's gotta be a pretty intense feeling!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:39 pm
I'd be an erupting volcano. My darker nature bubbles just below the surface, building up pressure as stress and irritation get piled. On the surface, I'm calm and grounded without any indication of the turmoil underneath. Even though I give warning signs of impending doom, only those that really know me know that it's time to duck and cover. Then I leave a wide radius of destruction in my wake that wipes the slate clean and allows for new beginnings. Plus I'm of the fire element.  

AiRune

Siren Stern

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:44 pm
He had a lot of earthquakes and floods in here, don't we? I think I'd be a volcano. First because I'm Fire in my solar sign, but with a rising sign in a Earth sign. Just like too2sweet, it's dificult to something bothe me, but when I get angry, I really explode, like a volcane. I think volcanos has their own charm. I like all that magma stuff, and when they put outside all of that energy, their lava creates the most magnific gemstones.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:11 pm
avalanches, harmless when left alone, deadly when provoked  

wiccan of the moon

whiporwill-o

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:37 am
i'd probably be a hurricane. you can see it coming, but the damage is usually very overestimated or underestimated until the storm has passed.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:19 pm
i would be a lightning storm, because they are incredibly dangerous, yet still beautiful.  

Aryain Flames

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:11 pm
If I were?? xd
I am a natural disaster!

Nah just kidding.

Anyways, I think I'd be a volcano. I may lay dormant and quiet for a while, but when something sets me off, I can really destroy some s**t.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:02 pm
I'm falling even more in love with you, letting go all I've held onto...

I'd be a volcano. Sometimes I just spit a bit of ash or lava in order to let off a little bit of steam and pressure, but after awhile I tend to let that pressure and anger build up until I'm spewing massive amounts of violence (normally only verbal and emotional, though, I'm not one for hitting things).

...I'm standing here until you make me move, I'm hanging by a moment here with you.

raging-earth

Kimiko no Tenshi

Shadowy Rogue

14,500 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:48 am
I'd be a tornado.

Prone to taking out all in my path when in full swing, yet once silence returns, fresh starts can come from what is now laid bare.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:22 am
I would be a forest fire out of controll and destorying everything i touch but, only started when someone gets careless or mean  

child of ice1982

havenne17

Distinct Gekko

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:26 pm
Oh, gee, my negative side isn't given to sudden events.
I'm more the slow erosion, the forgetting, the disappearance sort of destruction, when my serious downside is provoked.

lol, kind of did a 'none of the above.'  
*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games