Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a chocolate or a strawberry?
  CHOCOLATE!
  Strawberry :D
  WHAT?! I am an URKAN INVADER FOOLS!
  I'm gonna sing the doom song! Doom doom doom doom doom doom dooom!
View Results

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:13 pm
BRB GOTTA MAKE A NEW TOPIC!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:21 am
I actually REALLY like the Midnight Forest idea. I think that people could get creative with making characters, which is always a plus... I already have one or two in mind.  

fantasyfreakvi

7,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:56 pm
I've been wantign to try out one that would esentially be an inn. The thing about it that really sounds nice to me is that people could naturally leave when they wanted to, but still come back later. Just have an inn in an enchanted forest, people could leave, come back, rave about whatever they wanted.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:05 am
What about a gaming compeny that is broken it to by there rivel and thay must get back what was stolen from them and such.  

spazz-out1

seaheartbb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:22 am
yea a rp game  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:13 pm
Due to the sudden influx of bad/full/pretty full/not-quite-the-type-i'm-looking-for school rps, I thought I would use this nifty thread to bounce ideas around!!!
First of all, I want at least both vampires and humans to go there. Would you guys rather have an all race school, a school where the supernatural races have to blend in with humans, or something else? Please give feedback!

tree-hugging pacifist

tree-hugging pacifist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:39 pm
[[much like Lady_Mac, I will be posting random ideas for threads...can you tell me if you would join? Ask questions, too...those are often good. ^_^]]

RP: Life is All a Dream [[informal fantasy multi-race rp]]

Story: Have you ever wondered what would happen if you dreamed but never seemed to wake up? That fantasy was really reality? That everyone lived harmoniously? Welcome to Crystal Valley, where humans and non-humans live in agreement with each other. Everything was perfect, until the King set heavy laws on the people. With they band together in this corrupt society and overthrow the king? Or will this fairy tale dream become a nightmare forever?

Setting: The province of Crystal Valley is located in Crystal Valley. To the east are the White Mountains and to the west are the Woods. Through the valley trickles Clearwater River and empties into Clearwater Lake, towards the south end of the province.

The northern portion of town is where the Royal Palace is located. To the east is where the small village of Sapphire Hills, where the middle class lives, is situated. The market is at the southern end of town, and Greeneville, the village for the common-folk, is in the west, bordering the forest.

Profile addditions: class (Royal, middle, common-folk, lower); I support (the Royals, the people)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:41 pm
RP: Phoenix Rising [[informal post-disaster/adventure multi-race rp]]

Story: Wars. Natural Disasters. One awful thing or another have forced people to move out of their homes and to settle in new territories. Somehow they will all find each other in the city of Weston, trapped and surrounded by everything they sought to be rid of. Will they help or hurt these new people in an attempt at their own escape?

Setting: This takes place in the semi-modern city of Weston. There are apartments, clubs, restaurants, stores, a mall, and a movie theater. Before the “pre-Armageddon,” as some people call it, Weston was a trendy-but-not-too-trendy city that everyone, especially those who could drive and/or date, loved.

tree-hugging pacifist

tree-hugging pacifist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:44 pm
RP: Under the Iron Stars [[informal fantasy/city/fate multi-race rp]]

Story: It has become a city ordinance in Strongton that there be no one, child or adult, left out on the street. The people thought it was a great idea and willingly tacked on a few extra tax dollars to the city to erect buildings for such people. Next door to the city orphanage is the Blayke Iron Home for Children and Teenagers. A few decades later, the building still stands but the city has changed. Accused of encouraging or letting children and teenagers go out on the street or run away and still be taken in as if they were perfect, the ordinance was dropped and is run by donations. Most of it was closed down and turned into a thrift store and food bank, leaving only ten rooms to be filled, so the rest were, willingly or unwillingly, sent to the crowded orphanage with hopes to be adopted. What will the remaining ten do? Escape? Fall in love in a place so difficult? Only fate can decide.

Setting: The Blayke Iron Home for Children and Teenagers is a large two-story concrete box. The first floor is a thrift store and food bank and the second story is the actual “home.” There are ten cubicle-like rooms with a communal bathroom in the middle of all of them. Those with rooms are able to take food from the bank, but only a certain amount three times a day. All of the rooms have something wrong with them, be it a hole in the wall or ceiling, heating problems, you name it. It will probably be found in at least one of the rooms (except rodents, because there’s a food bank downstairs, so it’s required that that problem be resolved). All of the rooms have an industrial view. Some have the dump, some have the orphanage, some have random buildings, and the few lucky ones have a view of the urban city view of Strongton.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:46 pm
...I'm also working on a truly hopeless, pessimisstic roleplay which I think might be fun, the more I think about it. It'll be hard, but I think it'll be something new. ^_^ Just reply if you like any of them, hate any of them, are in the middle, like the roleplay I just mentioned, etc.  

tree-hugging pacifist

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:26 pm
wat about like a training facility for orphan vampires and wolves.... two schoosl around the same town but they compete with eachother and have done so for thousands of years i mean you pick a side follow the rulse have fun make twists and turns ...fall in love... you can have normal towns people that are weary of the schools and worry if the fight will ever stop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:13 pm
-- The Last War --

Imagine our world in an alternate reality, where war has turned our planet into a desolate wasteland. Cities are filled with famine, pollution and destruction. The people left are often alone in the world, their families and friends have disappeared, and there no longer seems to be any hope for the world.

Nuclear destruction has brought forth terror and death, an era is over, an age is finished.

Those alive are left to start anew and rebuild the world. The nuclear radiation has left scars on their bodies, minds and souls. Out to put back the earth piece by piece, there occurs a problem. Mutations beginning with little things, a missing finger on a child, a tail on another. Disfigurement, and new disease. But as with Pandora's box where there is pain there is hope, and from these mutations come gifts that could help the world and the people.

Some are born with wings, others are born with the ability to see miles and miles away. A generation is growing, but will they use their gifts for the good of man kind? Or for their own ambition and greed.

Time has come to face another threat, in order for the world to be reborn into a paradise away from the sin of the old we must confront our demons. What happens if the greedy win for power? In the balance there is light and dark. Which force will you join?

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:19 pm
wel if our familys are all dead and we are someones family aren't we dead? this is in regards to the last war  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:22 pm
-- Plains of Mourning --

Deep in the mountains lives a wolf pack, the Mourning Mountain Pack. Well known through the region for its honor and fairness many lone wolves have often come here seeking a pack. When a litter of five is born, an heir is chosen, Mercury. Her older sibling Kali however sees the throne as hers, and a rivalry is born. As the pups grow it becomes apart of them, and a darkness grows in Kali. When the alpha's are killed while hunting by the humans, Mercury is placed as Alphess. In revenge Kali attempts to murder Mercury for the throne.
However in an attempt to break the fight, Mars, Mercury's twin brother is slain. The pack is divided between their two alpha's and Kali takes her followers upwards into the mountains.

There can only be one alpha, and Kali and Mercury both refuse to give up claim. In the confrontation only one can win.  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:23 pm
pyromaniac696
wel if our familys are all dead and we are someones family aren't we dead? this is in regards to the last war

Families can be dead, but people can still reproduce more children can't they? I don't think its that complicated. lol

You see when a man and a woman love each other.... Get the gist?  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff