[PRP] The Big Old Grouch [Ainra + Tiruan] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:28 am
She laughed. She couldn't stop. The air filled with the purity and clarity of the joyful sound. Her paws moved surprisingly swiftly, though she could never dream to outpace a fully grown male. Either way, this was a game, games weren't serious, they weren't competitions. They were just fun! Besides, if Tiruan won, maybe he'd play more!

She turned her head back, saw him gaining and put an extra burst of speed. "Wheee!"

And then the bank of reeds rose up to meet her and she forced herself into them, the sound of foliage snapping as she borrowed herway through. And then the ground softened, mud squished between her toes and then she plunged into the stream, making huge waves.

"Hurry, hurry, Mister!!"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:39 pm
Tiruan was quite surprised to hear the laughter coming from the young lioness, and it made him hesitate for a moment. Laughter... that was a good sound right? That meant she was enjoying herself. How could someone enjoy themselves so easily? They were only playing a little game. Why was she so happy just because of something so little? Still, the laughter was contagious, and the lion couldn't help but chuckle as he trotted after his "prey."

He slowed down at the sight of the reeds, unsure of how to conquer them. Usually he didn't go into places where he had to fight to get through them, but his "prey" was inside. That meant he just had to go in. With a small grumble he pushed his way through the reeds, larger body making it slightly easier for him to push though. Now where had she gone? The sound of mud squishing and her voice gave the young lioness away and Tiruan pounced. "I found you!"

Chibi Sheepcat

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:57 am
"Eep!" She squeaked as the bigger lion came bounding in and splashed around in mock-panic. "Help, help, the big mean crocodile got me!" She flailed in the water and rolled in the shallows, soaking wet.

When she stood water dripped from her whiskers and hung from the fur on her chin. She shook herself and then leapt at him again.

"Rrrroarr! I will vanquish you Mister Croc!"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:23 am
Tiruan froze when she suddenly started calling for help, not sure what he was supposed to do. Why was she yelling help? There was nothing around her that looked like it was hurting her or putting her in any great danger. Was this part of the game still? Was he just supposed to play along? When she said crocodile he took a step backwards, one ear back against his head. Crocodile? Where? He didn't see a crocodile.

Things became a whole lot clearer when she jumped at him, saying that she would vanquish "Mr. Croc." Aha! So it was part of the game still! He got it! "Foolish lion cub! You dare attack the great Croc?" Tiruan replied, in the most fearsome voice he could manage. He crouched low when she pounced, rolling over again so that she landed on his chest instead. "Oh no! You have got me!"

Chibi Sheepcat

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:02 am
Laughing and quite exhausted from all the run, shouting and splashing, she draped herself across his chest, noticing again how big he was compared to her. She probably should be scared of him, a little thought entered her mind, but she wasn't. He was big and fluffy and when he got past his grumpiness he was actually very fun.

She was just glad he seemed to have remembered how to play.

She beat her tail against him, waiting to catch her breath.

"Seeeee." She chimed with a wide grin. "Playing is easy. You can't forget how to play." Glad she was right the little juvenile rolled on her side and landed beside him, blinking at him innocently.

Putting on a 'I told you so' expression she pulled herself up into a sitting position and then glanced around. Her belly grumbled. "Hmpf, lunchtime I think." She continued chattering. "I better go home and get mum to hunt for me." She chittered. "See you later Mister! And watch out, cos the next time we meet I'mma gonna sneak up and pounce yah!" She laughed and then with a flick of her tail, sped off as quickly as she had arrived.

(( I know Ainra is an adol now, but I'm quite happy to keep her a juv if you wanted to have a few more RPs with her as such. She's also going to be leaving the lands to travel with her sister (in her adol stage) though she'll be coming back to visit often. If you have any ideas for any more RP feel free to PM me <3 ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:02 pm
[Tiruan was content to lie on his back, orange eyes watching the young lioness that was flopped on top of him. That really had been the most fun he'd had since his parents had died. Whoever would have thought that returning to the Kusini lands would have allowed him to meet such an adorable little girl? And to think he had been rather grumpy about coming home, seeing as it would mean more time with the lioness he had a huge crush on and thus much more emoing. But his grouchiness had all been forgotten in the little game that this young lioness had been willing to play with him. What a girl.

"Apparently I just needed to be reminded." A small smile played at the corners of Tiruan's mouth as he rolled over, chuckling inwardly at her expression. Yes, she really had showed him. Yet somehow it had not been in out of malice, and so the lion did not feel like he needed to be upset. It was totally different, somehow, being bested by a child and being bested by an adult. When she said that it was time to go, he simply nodded, still smiling as she chatted away. "I'll make sure to keep my eye out for you then."

When she was gone he rolled onto his side, a silly grin on his face. Oh yes, he would keep his eye out for her. And when she pounced on him he would be ready.

Chibi Sheepcat

[IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces