Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
please look at it, girl needed, one on one rp ^^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you even want to look at this rp?
  yes I will give it a chance
  no, I think its a waste of time
View Results

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:33 pm
He looked at her as she jumped away, then he jumped after her, now he had something to do "hey where are you going?" he asked as he kept following her around form branch to branch  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:36 pm
''no where in particular, why?'' kitty said as she stopped. her tail flicked as she crouched there. she looked at the guy. there was something about him other than the fact he seemed to be a free collar .  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:41 pm
He looked at her with a half smile "oh well, I was just wondering since you suddenly started to jump around, are you a fighter or you just like to run around all day?" he asked softly and sat down on the next branch they reached and looked up at the leafs as he enjoyed the sun  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:44 pm
'' i fight, i just prefer not to because i can get extremely annoying when i fight because i know all the cat weaknesses because me human once used them on me. that was before i was a free collar though. so whats your name?''' kitty said. she was looking up towards the sky as if there was something there.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:46 pm
He looked at her and nodded "ahh okay I see" he said softly and looked over at her again "well my name is Fura, I am a free collar too, though I prefer to fight once in a while, to get aggression out, or to have something to do in particular" he said as he laughed a little and ate some leafs he had taken from the tree  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:51 pm
'' i'm kitty, wanna get something to eat. theres an aquarium not far off and as long as we follow the free collar rule of we eat all we catch.''kitty smiled she leapt down form the tree and landed on all fours. she looked up at him as she stood up.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:53 pm
He looked at her again and jumped after her his three tails came out of his pants by accident and he looked at her and tried to hide them before she could see it, hoping she hadn't seen them "yeah sure, lets get some fishes, that would be nice" he said fast, trying to hide it any way he could  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:57 pm
'' whats with you? do you have three tails? it sure looked like it'' kitty said. she walked towards a building. she looked back to see if he was alright.

(if she says nyan its Japanese for meow sort of thing)  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:59 pm
He followed her but shook his head "no it was nothing, don't worry about it, I only got one tail" he saw a man in some dark clothes to the left and stopped walking "just go on, I will be there in a few seconds" he then turned to the right walking towards the man who was standing about 50 meters away  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:01 pm
''ok, be quick, i haven't eaten for a while so there might be none left if your to slow''' she said walking ahead. once she was in she looked to see what fish she wanted first.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:07 pm
He looked at the guy who was smirking at him and smoking "hey fura, nice to see you again, I think you forgot our little agreement, your freedom for another ones freedom..." Fura looked angrily at him "don't expect that I will give you that girl, when I find one who is worthy I will sent him/her to you..." the guy looked at him and laughed "fine Fura, 3 months, then you have to have another one, or else I will take your girl over there" Fura nodded irritating and walked back to the house, without looking back at the guy, then he saw the girl inside the house "hey..I'm back, sorry for that, had something to do.." he said softly as he walked over to her  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:11 pm
'' its okay, i've chosen now and am gonna get it '' she smiled. she dove into the water and caught the fish in seconds.'' are you gonna catch it or do want me to do it for you?'' she smiled.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:13 pm
"I'm sorry, but I am not hungry anymore...just, take as many as you want to have" he said smiling at her a little and turning around to see the sunlight shining through the entrance  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:15 pm
''okay, fine then'' she smiled pulling ten fish out of the water. she ate them quickly and then got up. '' so where you wanna go now fura?''  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:16 pm
He didn't hear her at first as he was thinking about somethings himself, then he turned to her "hm? oh sorry, um I don't know, I feel like I want to go home and get some sleep"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff