Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Demon City Ready! submit profiles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read the rules?
  Yes
  No
  Mooooooo
View Results

Dreccas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:18 pm
Dreccas boredly floated above the city "Geeze..Such a boring day" he muttered as he phased in and out of consciousness, "Mmmm Nighttime already?" he said as the moon began making it's way up the horizon.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:29 pm
Dmaaxorael was walking around his place of living in the Ritz. "Ah, now, what could I do for a little bi of fun?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Dreccas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:29 pm
Dreccas flew down, "Perhaps a chat with some of the more ritzy people is in order, maybe i'll find a human on the way, demonic blood is soo much more bitter." he said, as he began to walk the dark streets "Hmm..of all the scrapped human technology, why were street lights not salvaged" he said with a slight laugh "Oh well, not a big deal" he said with a grin, his eyes were unnatually tuned with the darkness.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:35 pm
Dmaaxorael left his house and went to his gate, well gate like place in front of his house. "Now, should I go, or send someone to tell me of someone to have, fun, with."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Dreccas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:42 pm
Dreccas had been walking when he heard a familiar voice "Hmm..? Who's that?" he said, looking to where Dmaaxoraels voice was coming from.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:43 pm
He looked at him. He smiled. "And who are you?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Dreccas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:50 pm
"Ahh" Dreccas said, as he stuck his thumb into his own chest "Dreccas night, elder of the night clan, or at least..only remaining, the fright of demons and angels alike" he said, in his care free, jokey voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:07 pm
"Not the fright of me."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Dreccas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:17 pm
Dreccas smiled "Take it easy Child" dreccas was having fun, he didn't really care if he was making this guy mad, he was playin around.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:31 pm
He laughed a little. "Child. If I was only a child again."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Dreccas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:41 pm
Dreccas smiled "Well, Dmaaxorael" he said you know you are in comparison to me" he said with a slight grin "C'mon, you can't say you don't remember me." he said, his voice losing all previous jokishiness.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:51 pm
"Yes, I can. I am not a little person from the slums. I meet others equal to me, and unless they are important to me or memorable, I don't remember people like you." He turned around and said into the minds of his minions, This is a darkened one. One who would go against the goodness you have fought to keep. But, do not attack him unless he trespasses or threatens us directly.

He turned back around and smiled.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Dreccas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:00 pm
"If you say so, enjoy your delerium" he said, as he floated away, as he began to get a little distant, he made his voice ring within Dmaaxorael's head A wise choice.. were the words he left him on.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:03 pm
"I still wanted to talk to you though..." A few of his minions stood in his path.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Dreccas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:08 pm
these last words had been lost on dreccas, he had already gone out of range of his voice, a small essance of it had reached his superior hearing, but he couldnt make coherence from it. He had returned to his care-free state, and was looking over the city, watching a small fight that had broken out in the slums, a few demonics who were getting wasted on the street in the upper ritz "Hmm" he said, a small sense of forlonging, knowing he was, and could never be, a true part of the city.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff