Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
Spring Anime Season 2008 [posts possible spoilers alert] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kokolao

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:53 pm
about that bodyguard anime looks great xp  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:48 am
-.-  

kokolao

kokolao

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:21 am
Blassreiter rock!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:13 am
Blassreiter and The Tower of Druaga will be premiering on Friday and Saturday on Crunchyroll. As much as I hate Crunchyroll, I'll be watching. biggrin

If you make a donation, you can download a high quality version. I'm pretty sure someone will donate a dollar and upload the high quality version on torrent.  

00NINE-1
Crew

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:39 am
00NINE-1
Blassreiter and The Tower of Druaga will be premiering on Friday and Saturday on Crunchyroll. As much as I hate Crunchyroll, I'll be watching. biggrin

If you make a donation, you can download a high quality version. I'm pretty sure someone will donate a dollar and upload the high quality version on torrent.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

Torrents are always good.

Though, they haven't helped me with 5 Centimeters Per Second. So I am getting Voices of a Distant Star and The Place Promised in Our Early Days off of him and burning them.

I wish I could find an AVI hardsubbed version of 5 Centimeters per Second.

...at least you have influence.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:07 am
I find I like softsubs better. It makes it easier to take a screencap without the subtitles. With hardsubs, I gotta screencap it then crop out the subtitles which is annoying.  

00NINE-1
Crew

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:12 pm
00NINE-1
I find I like softsubs better. It makes it easier to take a screencap without the subtitles. With hardsubs, I gotta screencap it then crop out the subtitles which is annoying.
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

Yeah, but I like to burn my Anime onto discs and watch them on TV. I can't do that with MKV or soft subs yet, due to technology not being able to handle that media container yet.

I have recieved the dubbed version of Voices of a Distant Star from my friend, and then he will send over The Place Promised in our Early Days later.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:04 pm
I'd love to watch a high quality 5cm per second on my television ;o

Anyways, the new season is great, and 2008 is turning out to be much better compared to 2007. A lot of these anime are already on my watch list, so all I have to do is hope people sub them x3

We already got two heavy hitters, True Tears and Shigofumi, almost guaranteed to make top 50 lists of the year, possibly winners in their respective category and it;s only the start. Only gets better from here in my opinion. 3nodding

And you can use an .mkv -> .avi converter that's fairly common around the net, and I'm assuming the softsub is .mkv since I don't know of any softsubs on .avi that are easily accessible ninja

SirBaka

6,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Critic 0

00NINE-1
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:24 am
You could always import 5 centimeters per Second. I was planning on picking it up at Best Buy but decided to get Kite Liberator indeed. Kite Liberator is pretty good. Anyways I got to go and get 5 centimeters per Second this week.

Yeah, a lot of good anime this season. I gotta update the list. I don't think I'm going to do the next season.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:16 pm
SirBaka
I'd love to watch a high quality 5cm per second on my television ;o

Anyways, the new season is great, and 2008 is turning out to be much better compared to 2007. A lot of these anime are already on my watch list, so all I have to do is hope people sub them x3

We already got two heavy hitters, True Tears and Shigofumi, almost guaranteed to make top 50 lists of the year, possibly winners in their respective category and it;s only the start. Only gets better from here in my opinion. 3nodding

And you can use an .mkv -> .avi converter that's fairly common around the net, and I'm assuming the softsub is .mkv since I don't know of any softsubs on .avi that are easily accessible ninja
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

You can only convert the video of a .mkv, not the subtitles.

Onicept
Captain

SirBaka

6,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:09 am
00NINE-1
You could always import 5 centimeters per Second. I was planning on picking it up at Best Buy but decided to get Kite Liberator indeed. Kite Liberator is pretty good. Anyways I got to go and get 5 centimeters per Second this week.

Yeah, a lot of good anime this season. I gotta update the list. I don't think I'm going to do the next season.
I'm 14, don't have the money to import the disk exactly @_@

And if your not doing next season, I could possibly give recommendations. A lot of these animes are inside my personal genre of enjoyment, so I'm sure I'll be watched almost all of the airing anime, probably going to skip out on a few just because of time ;o

Onicept; Seriously? I've never actually used it, but still. I know it's a softsub, but you seriously can't convert them to .avi? o-o;;

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:50 pm
Yeah, making the list is tiring. If you make up the list for summer season then I could sticky it or someone else can.

I gotta finish Code Geass. I gotta trudge through it. Only... 5 more... Episodes..  

00NINE-1
Crew

SirBaka

6,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:20 pm
*shrugs* Just remind me and I'll probably do it unless I'm bust during that time. 3nodding

Hah, Code Geass was a cool series. Though, the last episodes are like emo filled D:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:55 am
I'll remind when spring season is over. 3nodding

I just finished Code Geass and it was cool. The beginning was good. The middle dragged. The ending was good except for the lame cliffhanger.

I can start season 2 now. Sweet  

00NINE-1
Crew

SirBaka

6,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:56 pm
Alrighty then. 3nodding

Hah, lame cliffhanger. You could probably use that same description to describe the first episode of R2 xD

~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff