Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Whats your favorite name from Twilight? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:23 pm
question..how do you pronounce Carlisle??

is it.. car-liss-lee or... car-lyle... or...carl-isel?

redface  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:59 am
I say it "car lye lul" but I'm prolly wrong. stressed  

Atlacamani

Cactus Attack!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:30 pm
I like Bells, Emmett, and Carlisle ( CAR-LYE from what my librarian/book club sponsor says)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:40 pm
ROSALIE.

and of course, Bella. (I think I might name my kid that someday... also cuz its short for Isabella, and I want my kids to have pretty Italian names... )

And I like Carlisle and Esme.  

PrinzcessNiketa

Asuna Kimbei

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:46 pm
Carlisle is the loveliest name, 'til I get tired of it. I dunno, just something about it, and on top of that, being my favorite character. If anyone in this book is a Marty Stu, it's him. Beautiful face, body, name, personality, etc. Leave it to me to fave the Marty Stu.

And I think it just depends on how you were taught to speak on how you pronounce Carlisle, (it's not car-liss-lee though) just like people say "caramel" differently in the North and South of the U.S., and other places I'm sure. (For the record, it's "car-uh-mell", not "care-uh-mell".) And of course, you should try to say someone's name the way they want you to say it, as it's only polite. e__e  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:14 pm
Esme and Rosalie ~

beiber_fever69

x~ Reyna ~x

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:58 pm
I've always really liked the name Bella and all the names that can be shortened to it. In fact, when I have a daughter, her name's going to be Edmontoniea Isabell Jordan (I like long names. Each of my children will have two middle names.) Back to the point. OK, Bella, Rosalie, Alice, my best friend's name is Victoria (a.k.a. Tori) and I've alway's really liked her name, Esme, and I like the name Carlisle. I have extremely annoying twin cousins named Jacob and Jessica, so I've come to hate those names.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:10 pm
Edward
Laurent
Emmett
Bella
Carlisle  

GoodbyexANDxSorry

the house of gaunt

Fashionable Flatterer

10,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hero 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:16 pm
- Edward
- Emmett
- Alice
- Jasper
- Esme
- Carlisle
- Bella

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:15 pm
I_-Emily-_I
Esme. It's sounds so cute, and it's old-fashioned. Am I the only one? I might name my first child Esme to be unique, then. I have a long while to wait before then, though.. <3

no, you're not the only one. i like the name Esme as well. And the name Carlisle, too!  

Fruity_Nova

Paris05

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:41 pm
Rosalie, Esme, Jasper, Carlise, Emmett because their names are really unusual and different! My fav would be Rosalie as a girl and Emmet/Jasper for a boy =]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:44 pm
I've always loved the names Jasper and Isabella, two of my favorite names so I had a little giggle when I first read the book...and Rosalie and Quil! I love those too ^^

SaoirseAngel

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:10 pm
car-lyle then. thanks everyone.

oh.. and btw I pronounce caramel like this.. Care-mel. (cause i'm southern hehe)

oh and my favorite names are..

-Isabella

-Victoria

-Laurent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:06 pm
I love "Carlisile", "Aro", "Alice", "Jasper" and last but definitely not least "Edward". xd heart  

Aeirus

Ruthless Cutesmasher

IsabellaRosa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:29 pm
My favorite names are Edward, Bella, and Esme  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items