Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply old or forgotten threads
Valentines Day Ball! -Read Second Post- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:16 pm
Kore giggled and blushed as Dulcineo kissed her hand. "I always enjoy your company my dear Dulcy." she noticed someone behind him, someone calling him 'brother'. She blinked "Dulcy... who is this new young lad?"

She looked over at ALucard and nodded in agreement with Dulcineo. "Yes, I would refrain from poking my guardian if I were you... he bites..." she said as Cerberus was growling loudly at Alucard.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:23 pm
Lerina chuckled lightly at the bite remark. "After how he behaved I'm afraid I wouldn't be opposed to seeing that."  

Eisoji

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:26 pm
"Now now Eisoji, Cerberus and I are not here to pick a fight. After all, the night is still young and the party just got started! I want to enjoy myself amongst my friends and a newcomer." she looked over at Alucard and smiled "Please, join us for our party and have a seat." Cerberus still growled but not as loud.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:26 pm
"Ah, how rude of me. Well." Dulcineo put one arm around the newcomer's shoulders. "This fellow is my younger brother, Faaiz. He's only recently come around to our Order, so do treat him well, won't you? Not that I ever doubted you would, of course." He looked at Faaiz. "These two--I may have told you about them before--are Kore and Cerberus. Both worthwhile friends, I must say."  

Dulcineo

Alucard-ZX

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:29 pm
"Im shure he does." "Where'd you get this guy in the discount bin at minions are us?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:30 pm
"Oh, I didn't mean he should actually do it. I wouldn't want another fight happening. The thought just amused me." She smiled at Cerberus, "While I've no doubt you would beat him I'd far prefer you both staying with the rest of us."  

Eisoji

Dulcineo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:31 pm
Julius looked intensely at Alucard. "It is clear to me, sir, that you haven't the faintest idea of whom you're dealing with."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:34 pm
"Whatever you say buddy." "I guess i could sit with you after all it would give me something to do."  

Alucard-ZX

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:37 pm
Cerberus stood up and growled at Alucard "How are you question the daughter of the King of the dead! Who do you think you are?!?" Cerberus was growing irritated with Alucard. Kore spoke in her mother tongue and Cerberus look behind him and nodded, sitting back down in his chair. Kore just smiled at Alucard. "Please forgive my guardian, he can be prideful at times. And for your information, Cerberus came from his father, a spawn you can say, not that it's any of your business of course." Kore sighed slightly and looked him in the eye. "I am sorry for my rudeness, please join us."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:38 pm
{Dinner time. I'll be back as soon as I can.}  

Dulcineo

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:41 pm
((ok, come back soon))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:42 pm
Lerina sighed slightly, "I do hope we don't have another fight on our hands."  

Eisoji

Alucard-ZX

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:44 pm
"Oh so it can talk im impressed." "King of the Dead's daughter huh?" "Thats one more thing i know now." "So what ya got to eat?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:48 pm
"Same here my friend. I don't feel like fighting when we could be having such a nice party..." Kore sighed as she took another sip. She looked at Alucard "Friend, we haven't learned your name and, forgive us, but we have been so rude to you. Would you like a glass of something to drink?" she called over a servant with an empty glass and a crimson liquid.  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

Alucard-ZX

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:52 pm
"Kind of odd that'd you'd ask my name sence all of you have been saying it so much." "But if you want to know its Alucard." "While where at it i would love some liquor if you have any."  
old or forgotten threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff