Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild

Back to Guilds

For fans new and old of CLAMP's crossover adventure, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. Fans of the anime, manga, or both - all are welcome! 

Tags: manga, tsubasa, clamp, xxxholic, cardcaptor sakura 

Reply Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild
Tsubasa DVD series is Bad Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FyeFan1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:02 pm
I dont think its that bad.. :0
whee  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:07 pm
Marusera
Almost always anime is worse than manga. But I think that Tsubasa Chronicle anime is really good. It could be worse. Anyways, manga is much better. biggrin

yes i agree  

moonlightgirl95

10,000 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

starlight_twilight

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:27 pm
i preffer the manga more than the anime...but the anime is very good although they took off some of the good parts...now the english version isn't good they sound better in japanese. its sometimes confusing too....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:03 pm
manga is way better ^^  

Water Tower

Irako of the Desert

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
  • Hesitant Participant 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:41 pm
I feel like the anime doesn't quite catch the essence of Tsubasa's art or story. I agree that they keep skipping things quite a bit. I love looking up parodies on youtube, though, they're so funny!!! You should check out my playlists in the vj lounge  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:42 pm
Yep I tried to watch the anime but stopped, finding it a tremendous waste of time and it always made me so angry. The OVAs are good though but still READ Tsubasa, it's the best.  

polaroid-pinup

DarkSideDragon06

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:45 pm
It wasn't extremely bad. It just sucked. There were some good parts though. Otherwise whenever I watch selected scenes I just want to hit my head over and over and over.......  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:30 am
I haven't really seen the anime, but I've seen clips of the Eng. dub on Youtube and it didn't sound that great. : / It's really a shame to hear that a lot of the things are missing because I love the manga. I'll have to make sure to watch the eng. sub ones.

EDIT:
OK, so I rented the first season of Tsubasa, and I am disappointed. : ( Not completely cannon. The characters are cool animated, but I feel like they are too expressionless. Like the only one I feel shows emotion is Kurogane when he's mad, and Sakura when she's happy. Other than that, I feel like everyone else is too calm or bland or something. The worlds were nicely illustrated, but I can't believe it takes like 4 episodes for like 1 world, and it's only the first season. Yeah, I don't know if I want to see the rest. <_<; And I'd prefer to buy the manga than the anime by far.

Abiding Angel

Friendly Hoarder

15,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500

super squeee

2,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:41 pm
it could be worse, like if they left out Mokona and changed him to a magic cucumber  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:28 pm
The anime was horrible Dx

xl mokona lx

Urushiol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:25 pm
yes some anime shows are a bit different then there manga counterparts thats to be expected, but tsubasa is the worst i've seen....ever.  
Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff