Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply The Yip Yap Forum *pics, blogs, stories, ideas, etc...*
The sad sad story....of that one guy.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm such a loser
  Yep!
  Probably
  Maybe
  ...Dude....you're such a loser.......
View Results

ThanatosMors

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:37 pm
Lucky domokun

Anyway
Basic overview of the week: really tired 90% of the time

Day in depth shall be today, mostly cause I dont really remember everything a whole lot before that.....:
Woke up, fell back asleep, woke up again, was late for school.
Went to school, went to class, finished the picture I had to draw.
next period, had a sub, sat around trying to throw pieces of torn up paper into my friends cleavage rofl .
Next period, was my teachers birthday today, so we just sat and read the newspaper.
4rth period we corrected our homework, then played chess and checkers
5th: had a vocab test, did horrible on it
went home for lunch.
Came back for weight training, finished that up, then went back home and out to the gym, but my headphones stopped working, and after speding all day with loud music and really noisy people, I couldn't take the dead silence so I left. Went home, down to my basement, hooked my ipod up to the steroe and finished my workout.
Yeah that was my day, not really totally exciting blaugh .

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:49 pm
Also:
Snowed a whole bunchs today.

ThanatosMors

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:12 pm
You my friend are a true blogger.
You tell us what's up even when there isn't that much to say.
Me, I wait until I want to rant or brag about something, and then I write these long a** walls of text that no one really reads.
Kudos. The universe shall reward you.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:35 pm
Yayyyyyy I feel semi important.
At least I know theres someone out there reading about my nothings.
whee

ThanatosMors

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:08 am
Lol, yep.
I'm always interested in the lives of others.
I like reassuring myself that no one is normal.
It makes me feel better about my weirdness.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:54 pm
eek Did you know the only reason I'm in shape is in case of zombie attacks? eek

3nodding True story.

ThanatosMors

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:59 am
I think you and my boyfriend might be twins who were separated at birth.
He's got his Zombie Survival Guide practically memorized.

He was talking about his whole strategy last night.
About how a shotgun wouldn't really be that effective, and we'd be better off with a high caliber rifle, so we could blow their brains out without having to come as close to them as a shotgun requires, because of shotguns being crap at doing damage from a distance. So yeah, if zombies do attack any time soon, I'm pretty much covered in the survival thing. He'd protect me =D. Heck, if anything attacks at any point, I'm still good. He bought The Monster Spotter's Guide to North America at Borders the other day, so now we know exactly what to do if Bigfoot, Champ, the Loveland Frog Men, or anything else decides to attack.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:15 pm
Aha, thats awesome. I've only read parts of the book, but from what I read, it was pretty cool.
I totally have a zombie survival plan and usually I get a short term one made the second I walk into a building xd .

But on a sad note today: I worked out today, and burned an estimated 900 calories.
Then I came home, and ate some pizza, I did the math, and realized I had consumed 1000 calories in about 15 minutes.
So, this means I have to burn off alot more tomorrow xp .

ThanatosMors

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:03 pm
Meh, calories shmalories.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:36 pm
Bwhaha, I sound pretty lame talking about them, but it's someting I try to watch. xp

ThanatosMors

ThanatosMors

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:22 pm
Basic overview of the week: lots of school work, really sleepy, cranky, stuff like that.

Today in depth: Woke up, fell back asleep, woke up again and went to school.
What I wore: Black jeans, black and white striped tights I cut and used for sleeves, a hair salon smock thingy I got at goodwill, and converse.
First Period: Turned in my pastel chalk drawing in, took me one period to make, but everyone likes it, if I ever get it back I'll upload it, its pretty funny ehehehe.
Second Period: Sat and messed around, talked about random crap with people.
Ten minute Break: Sat around and talked with friends, stupid kids walked past us up the stairs to the ledge-ish area, started smoking INSIDE....losers.......
Third Period: basically the same thing as last period.
Fourth Period: Took a test, didn't know anything, got about half of it done, gonna fail that class domokun .
Fifth Period: Watched the rest of the horribly boring movie we've been watching, based on the terribly boring book we had to read.
Lunch: Went home, got some food, came back.
Sixth Period: Had a sub, only half the kids showed up, basically had the whole weight room to myself, mostly did squats and shrugs.
Gym: usual, added another 20 pounds to the lat pull, not a whole lot of interisting things....
Home: sat around ahaha.

Yeah that was my day, I need to start adding more weight to my workouts..........

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:16 pm
So I had to help my moms friend move from a first floor apartment to a second floor apartment and got rewarded with pizza, ahahaa.
Then my dad told me that if I wanted to I could move down to the basement and switch rooms with my sister, but I said we should ask her first; even if she is away at college. pirate

ThanatosMors

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:46 pm
You're a good brother.
My sisters can't wait until I finally move out.
They'll be taking over my room the second all my stuff is gone from it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:10 pm
Thanks sweatdrop
Me and my sister get along really well.
Except when she comes home to visit, she takes my car and cell phone.
Then again....she does pay for gas a lot of time and I hardly actually ever use my cell phone....so in the end; I really cant complain xp

ThanatosMors

ThanatosMors

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:35 pm
Woo!
Heading over to Eugene for a few days, probably hit up the $1.50 movies.
See what concerts there are.
you know. pirate

The Yip Yap Forum *pics, blogs, stories, ideas, etc...*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas