Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Harry Potter/Twilight crossover STILL NEEDS PEOPLE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  you're crazy.
  sweet! This is gonna be great!
  I don't like Harry Potter (me: DEATH EATER!)
View Results

WineChan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:55 am
((oops, sorry medusa))

Bella panicked, she turned to Alice and said, "You never told me there were witches in real life! First it was vampires, and then it was werewolves, and now it's witches!!!" Bella eyed the wand nervously, hoping she would put it away.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:36 am
Rosalie eyed Bella. Bella's decision had not made Rosalie pleased, but she decided that ignoring Bella was the best way to live with that decision. "Bella, calm down. It's not a big deal. There are many more creature other than those humans realize exist. They live in secret, like us. Am I right?" she asked the two girls she had introduced herself to.  

Eternal Night 27

WineChan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:54 am
Bella sighed, at first she thought she was having some progress with Rosalie, but ever since she's changed, Rosalie's been ignoring her just like when they first met. "I wonder when I'm going to find out that all those myths are true." She looked at her wedding ring, and thought Why didn't Edward tell me about witches?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:28 pm
"Actually, Bella, I didn't know any more than you did. I'd be more surprised, but well, y'know."  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

medusa56

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:10 pm
"We don't live in secret, we just don't use magic in front of muggles, or the non-magical folk," Hermione explained. "Oh, and I'm Hermione Granger, and this is Ginny Weasly," Hermione said pointing to the red haired witch behind her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:27 pm
Hermione? What a strange name. "So...what do witches do?" Bella was getting bored. She wanted to go to the book store.  

WineChan

medusa56

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:45 pm
"You know what, I really don't know, I guess we just, exist." Hermione was having difficulty, as she honestly didn't know, which really bugged her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:31 pm
Ginny finally recovered from the shock enough to speak. "Um, I think we do more than just exist, Hermione . . . . . Vampires? That is so awesome!!! Oh excuse me there, my mouth is faster than my brain . . . ."  

Nicole_Dusk

medusa56

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:37 am
"That's probably from growing up with Ron," Hermione said, cracking a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:18 am
Rosalie looked utterly bored. While the others were interested in the new arrivals, she was looking for Emmett. Where could he be? She sighed and turned back to the new arrivals. They looked like they had just turned 18, just like she did, but they only looked like this for a while, she was stuck like this for eternity.  

Eternal Night 27

WineChan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:29 am
Bella was a little skeptical. She looked up to stare at Hermione and asked, "If you really are witches, then show me." She stood up in front of Ginny and Hermione and waited patiently for them to do.....something.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:42 pm
Profile: Misery_Rose_SinClair
name- Esme
gender- Female
age- apears middle aged
species- vampire
appearance/pic: User Image
personality- motherly, loving, intelligent.
other-Married to Charlisle  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Nicole_Dusk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:01 am
"Expectro Patronum! How's that?" Ginny asked, smiling sweetly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:57 pm
Hermione watched the silver figure come out of Ginny's wand, "Let's show them a bit of transfiguration," and then Hermione turned a near by twig into a kitten.  

medusa56

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:36 am
"Ooh, a kitten!" Alice said, momentarily distracted as she scooped up the kitten and began petting it.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff