Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Welcome to the Surreal Sanctuary! (Please read and post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like to...
read
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
write
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
RP
13%
 13%  [ 22 ]
all of the above!
76%
 76%  [ 127 ]
Total Votes : 167

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:44 pm
Hi Cliche!

biggrin

Welcome to the guild! By the way, if you are interested in learning how to roleplay...check out our roleplay tutoring.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:11 pm

Yush, was invited >_< (Yay, I feel luffed!) First off my pen name is xXvitaminXx or SIGma. Just call me Vi~

I'm a complete bookworm (I finished two novels over the course of the last week...) not to mention, I'm pretty big on writing. I've entered a few writing contests every now and then and got most of my stuff published in short story books by students and such.I also do quite a bit of RPing, I started in the summer of 2005. I won't say I'm an excellent RPer but an adequate RPer at the most.

I write fan fictions also, I'm guessing I could put some up here. I think I might also put up some other works of mine up for critiquing. Please don't steal my plots, people like that really piss me off. My pet peeve when it comes to writing, when people tell me my plot is wrong (How can plot be wrong, fer cryin' out loud!?) and try to change my storyline to fit their liking.

~Have a Nice Day~

mizuin

Salty Elder

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:22 am
xXvitaminXx

Yush, was invited >_< (Yay, I feel luffed!) First off my pen name is xXvitaminXx or SIGma. Just call me Vi~

I'm a complete bookworm (I finished two novels over the course of the last week...) not to mention, I'm pretty big on writing. I've entered a few writing contests every now and then and got most of my stuff published in short story books by students and such.I also do quite a bit of RPing, I started in the summer of 2005. I won't say I'm an excellent RPer but an adequate RPer at the most.

I write fan fictions also, I'm guessing I could put some up here. I think I might also put up some other works of mine up for critiquing. Please don't steal my plots, people like that really piss me off. My pet peeve when it comes to writing, when people tell me my plot is wrong (How can plot be wrong, fer cryin' out loud!?) and try to change my storyline to fit their liking.

~Have a Nice Day~

Hi, Vi!
I agree! ^_^ I hate it when people steal your plotlines or part of your story. XD;; And yeah, it's impossible for a plot line to be wrong. It's all opinionated, I suppose.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:38 pm
You and me, we see eye to eye.  

Ilik Sarver

Ritzo

Timid Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:21 pm
THE FAMOUS RITZO HAS POSTED.

Lol, famous. I wish. xD

Ritzo here. GaiaOnline and Roleplay addict by day. GaiaOnline and Roleplay addict by night. So not much changes in my list of hobbies. My Username really doesn't need shortening, but if yah wanted something quicker to type, go for Ritz. Or, if you're really lazy, call me Yaz!

Mwahahaha.

Literate Rp'er I am, or so I've been told. I ain't gonna' argue with 'em, takes too much energy.

Nothing else worth typing.. That, and it takes time and mucho skillz' ta' type one handed. Nah, nuthin' wrong with my hand, I just can't be arsed to put my cuppa' tea down. OH! I type how I talk, 'kay? 'cept in Rp's, so don't worry too much lad's and ladette's. xD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:36 pm
Hehe, okay, Ritzo! ^_^ Just as long as you're literate in your RPing, I don't care how you type in OOC chatter! (unless, it's unbearably horrible...like " waddup ppl " ...that sort of words annoy me)  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Ritzo

Timid Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:47 pm
If I ever did type like that, I want you to kill me, revive me and kill me again screaming: "LITERACY IS YOUR FRIEND"

Might sink in.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:02 pm
Yello
I have a couple aliases, including Chanthar & Shakkathi
My favorite things to do are write & illustrate my own books as well as rp..
I joined Gaia in 2004 though I heard about it earlier (wish I'd joined then)
I've um been published since 2005.. got 12 in so far with 3 in various stages of publication/editing.. At the moment I've got two series which are medieval fantasy and one independant book that is modern day
I have my website House of Shakkathi with the links to everything
And then I have 2 deviantart accounts .. Shakkathi for art and then Chanthar for writings
I'm sure there is more but I don't remember at the moment lol..

Chanthar

Otherworldly Witch

35,325 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Exciting Experiment 50

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:44 pm
Woah dang,
That's amazingg.
Envious of you :]]
you've got skeeelz. :]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:55 pm
Hello, I'm HD.
I like RPing, not much of a book reading, mostly manga or a really really good book that I've heard about.
I make stories, not ones that you could read(if i wanted to i could write it out lol) but i draw them. I uh.... Make my own manga stories.... Yea.... I just love drawing mostly. I have an Avvi art shop -pokes siggy- Made it last night, I had an older one but i didn't like the title of it or how it was going.

Im a good RPer, if anyone needs some help in fighting or anything I'll help out. And trust me I'm very patient, having 8 sisters and 4 brothers you learn to be patient(tell you blow up and hit them with a rolled up news paper, eheh...). Uh.... If i think of anything else then i'll just add it on here. -waves- Mkay?  

Snorty McCrack

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:43 am
Wow, Chanthar, I am honored to have you in my guild. Congratulations on being a published author!

And hi, HD! biggrin I think I will just call you HD for short, okay?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:45 pm
Hello everyone! I'm rioliogio! Also known as Arrken and Louis Wes (which are both my rp characters and main characters in the stories I write).

As a writer, I actually haven't done much of interest. I began writing a novel some time ago, but haven't gotten much chance to work on it yet. I have written a few short stories and helped create a few manga stories (unfortunately, I can't draw to save my life, so I have to always work with someone).

I love RPing, and own two guilds dedicated to the subject. One of which is currently in the construction phase, but I have high hopes for it!  

rioliogio

Ilik Sarver

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:32 pm
Welcome to our strong-armed outpost, friend!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:20 pm
Hi Im Mur.

I read mostly, but I also love to write, one day when I get my life back together Im going to persue a career in travel writeing. Im not so good at Rp ive not had much practice, but im fairly descriptive and imaginative with charactors.

Right now I live a my parents house, due to loss of plot. Im moving out in two weeks though, to the city. I have a pet magpie in my lap right now, she is all cute and asleep.

I love rock concerts, nor-westers, photograthy, trying new and dangrous things, being able to run, birds of prey, green, one nite stands, leaving home, watching zombie movies with a boy called sammy, beagles, working in the sun, cities, forests, forests in cities, family, brazilian surfers, messing with boys heads, going with the flow, laughing, my true friends, being loyal, reading in the bath, hot lemon ginger and honey drinks, Jim beam, climbing trees, textured wall paper, going to the movies and eating huge boxes of popcorn till your mouth gets all funny and puckered from the salt and suger.

By the way im 21 and I live in New Zealand.  

murderface

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:17 am
Hi Arrken ! wink I know you.

And hi, Mur! Great list of things you like there. ^_^ If you want RP tutoring, there's a sticky in the Roleplaying Retreat you can check out.  
.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff