Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Rules (PLEASE READ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:15 pm
Dark Lord 003
it's ok with me all but how i join the rpg???? 3nodding

Go to the Roleplaying Realm subforum, and you may start your own RP or join an existing one. I've been sooooo busy lately so I haven't had time to clean up the forums yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:55 pm
My horror stories are a bit graphic but I'll make the greatest effort to tone it down. So I'll try to put out some other genres.  

Akira Sai Yamada

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:03 am
Sabaku No Marcus Kun
My horror stories are a bit graphic but I'll make the greatest effort to tone it down. So I'll try to put out some other genres.
I love horror stories! But... for the sake of younger audiences, keep things PG-13.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:29 pm
Anythin you say. Im not a rule breaker. Oh if you want to make should you got to my journal or shall I send you one?  

Akira Sai Yamada

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:32 am
Sabaku No Marcus Kun
Anythin you say. Im not a rule breaker. Oh if you want to make should you got to my journal or shall I send you one?
Hm...? What do you mean?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:47 pm
Otulissa
Sabaku No Marcus Kun
Hm...? What do you mean?

So you can make sure its not too graphic. I mean I know some of them are but I need anothers opinion before I follow my own.  

Akira Sai Yamada

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:32 am
Sabaku No Marcus Kun
Otulissa
Sabaku No Marcus Kun
Hm...? What do you mean?

So you can make sure its not too graphic. I mean I know some of them are but I need anothers opinion before I follow my own.
If it's PG-13, then it's allowed. If it's not, then use your own judgement and don't post it. You can make a post saying "look at my journal" or something "if you want violent stories."

But, if it's PG-13, but still quite violent, you may post the story, but just put a warning in the thread title like "[warning: violent]" or "note the violence" or something.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:46 pm
Otulissa
Sabaku No Marcus Kun
Otulissa
Sabaku No Marcus Kun
Hm...? What do you mean?

If it's PG-13, then it's allowed. If it's not, then use your own judgement and don't post it. You can make a post saying "look at my journal" or something "if you want violent stories."

But, if it's PG-13, but still quite violent, you may post the story, but just put a warning in the thread title like "[warning: violent]" or "note the violence" or something.

Alright thank you for the explanation.  

Akira Sai Yamada

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:59 am
Sabaku No Marcus Kun
Otulissa
Sabaku No Marcus Kun
Otulissa
Sabaku No Marcus Kun
Hm...? What do you mean?

Alright thank you for the explanation.
You're welcome.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:48 pm
MassViolence
Just wanna say if i act mean sometimes in a rp it's not me it's my characters i'm really in it sometimes and well I just don't want to make some confusion or that someone think that I'm a meanie or something.

hey i got bored so i maded ur pic in ur Signature where you can just click and not copy and paste..........

User Image

hope that was ok
<3 Ava  

Ava850

Friendly Informer

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:40 pm
Ava850
MassViolence
Just wanna say if i act mean sometimes in a rp it's not me it's my characters i'm really in it sometimes and well I just don't want to make some confusion or that someone think that I'm a meanie or something.

hey i got bored so i maded ur pic in ur Signature where you can just click and not copy and paste..........

User Image

hope that was ok
<3 Ava
You're so good at making banners, Ava~!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:45 pm
Otulissa
Ava850
MassViolence

User Image

hope that was ok
<3 Ava
You're so good at making banners, Ava~!

I try... lol thanks
<3Ava  

Ava850

Friendly Informer

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:12 am
Sounds fair to me ^^~
Good thing I don't have to many characters who have sailor mouths... Okay 2/4, but that isn't a bad thing XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:27 am
Mistress Lancelot
Sounds fair to me ^^~
Good thing I don't have to many characters who have sailor mouths... Okay 2/4, but that isn't a bad thing XD
It's okay if there are a FEW foul words -- but they have to be relevant. As in something absolutely HORRIBLE should have happened that could have pulled those words out. xD  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:20 am
Otulissa
Mistress Lancelot
Sounds fair to me ^^~
It's okay if there are a FEW foul words -- but they have to be relevant. As in something absolutely HORRIBLE should have happened that could have pulled those words out. xD

That is true~ XD Oh well, I can just let them suffer without any curse words!!! >;3
Aro: D: You wouldn't  
.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces