Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Roleplay Brainstorm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:34 pm
Say, who here likes a good pirate roleplay? [Likee... England 1400s-1500s. So not medieval, but not modern either.]

Still working with the plot.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:11 pm
I have never tried a pirate roleplay, though I have read many 1400s-1500s books about seafarers and yes, pirates even. ^_^ I think I would like to try a pirate roleplay!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:36 am
I finished setting up a new roleplay called Excalibur! Originally, it was a one-on-one roleplay I had long, long ago... xD;; But, now I have opened it up as a full roleplay in the guild! I hope you all like it!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:05 pm
mmm, I saw it, and it's kinda ironic because right now I am reading a story about King Arthur written in the 1800s and it's kinda funky writing, but it's really neat.

Hahaha anyway, I was thinking instead of the pirate one, how about a school type, where a rich prep school and a very very poor other school have to combine. And the rich school is trying to find reasonable cause to get the poor studnets kicked out of the rich school because they're damaging it's reputation.

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:24 am
Hehe! That sounds like it would make a good comedy! biggrin I f you create a roleplay like that, I will probably join! I have never done any roleplays along the lines of school-type (like that), and it would be cool to try it out. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:30 pm
Ha, I never thought of comedy, hahaha my intention was drama/angst, but hey! If it works, It works! :]  

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:31 pm
Oh... xD Drama/Angst works too! It could be a...dramatic, angsty comedy! Or a comedic, angsty drama! Or a.... I will stop talking now. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:21 pm
Alright, It's set up, now I'm just waiting for people to join! : D

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:37 am
Cool!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:23 am
( New favorite posting color. Whooo! ) I have two ideas, one being a Wonderland roleplay, the other being a Hell Girl roleplay.

Wonderland: I was thinking of a doing a whole new plot for wonderland. Like, centuries after Alice. ( Who is now a guide to wonderland. And, like in her teens. ) There's a whole mini conspiracy about somebody out there who want wonderland gone, and sends two rabbit spirits to lure people into Wonderland. There are sets of almost everything, two mad hatters ( Who run wonderland ), two cheshire cats, a mouse in the teapot, the queen ( Who wants to own wonderland ) , the king ( Who was turned into a midget in a fit of rage by the queen ) Alice, the Portyl rabbits, and a bunch of newcomers. The newcomers are brought there by the rabbits, and some of them just want to get out. Others of them, hopefully , want to kill the insane creatures of wonderland for being so gosh durn annoying. The rabbits take people from any time period, planet, galaxy, whatever, thus explaining any violent tendencies. So, yeah, that's pretty much it. The queen is trying to use the newcomers to gain control over wonderland, the ' mystery ' person out there is using the rabbits to destroy wonderland, and everybody else is insane. Tadaa.

The Hell Girl roleplay idea is really simple. Somebody gets to be hellgirl ( Take turns ) And the other demon people ( Like that really hot guy with the eye. Wow, he's hot. ) And other people make up the profiles and stories of those who call hellgirl, and the people who make their lives miserable. Done! Tralalala, all is good with the world.

Illuminated Pastries

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:16 pm
Hm...good ideas! Just a quick question: Is the Hellgirl one a Fan Roleplay? What is it based on, if it is indeed a FanRP?

And the Wonderland one is a fan RP about Wonderland; I know that. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:58 pm
Hah, I love the Wonderland idea, hahahaa, most especially because we recently did the play at my school. :]

Andd yeahh, I have no idea what Hellgirl is, but heyyy, that's what google is forr.
So I'd join either probably, but Wonderland fer shure.

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Illuminated Pastries

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:30 pm
Um, I have no clue as to what a fan role play is, but I guess it is. I'll set up the Wonderland role play in the meantime, then. :D  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:54 am
A fan RP is based on a real-life subject that is not your original idea. Like fanfictions.

Alice in Wonderland wasn't written by you, and so, it's a fan RP.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Illuminated Pastries

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:16 am
Oooh, I see. Then, yes, yes it is. Although, I never DID like what they did for the movie in Alice. The book was great. :3  
.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff