Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Enchanted - Fading Barriers [need fantasy and normal people] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This of course in no way is similar to the film...or anything XD
  ...COURSE not DT *rolls eyes*
  Which film? :) *winks menaingfully at DT*
  I belive you :p
  huh? 0o
View Results

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:36 am
user name: apiyo
character name: Leslie Erin Harper (called Erin)
race: human

abilities: nothing out of the ordinary, just intelligence, and her small size inables her to squeeze through small spaces.

appearance: Small for her age, slim build and 4"11. She has brown skin of dark complexion. Short curly black hair and brown eyes. She wears goggles over her hair, like a headband, Overalls, a brown jacket, and dark brown work gloves. She wears heavy work bloots.
History: Erin lives with her parents in the city. Her father, after whom she is named, is an engineer and her mother is a doctor. Leslie herself is very intelligent. Erin is bored at school, since it isn't very challenging. She's mechanically minded and spends her time taking apart machinery. When she was little, her father, Les Jr. made her a robot as a sort of pet, it runs off of a clockwork mechanisms and is 9 inches tall. It has a tracking device to it, that she wears so it follows her.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:16 am
[welcome!]

Anthemusa ran off down the street, dodging the cars as he did. he ran down an alleyway he had come from, down the opposite direction he hadcome, until he recahed a dead end. he grwoled and thumped his hands on teh wall.
"Damn it-where am I?!" he snarled. and sighed, leaning on teh wall.
"Where is everyone? what on earth happened..." he looekd up at the sky, his head thumping and his bones aching form the car hitting him.
what shoudl i do here? how can i get back?  

dragontamer363
Crew

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:03 am
Erin sat in the back seat of her mother's car tweedling with her robot's dials. The relaxing sounds of Luther came from the radio. Her mother hummed along. They were in the city because her mother had to run errands at the hospital. The car stopped and the two got out. Erin had absolutly no interest in medical things. She walked over to a bench outside in front of the hospital to play with her robot.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:25 am
Sighing, he examined the sky and the walls for any sign of a tear or divide where he had moved through into the world. He was pretty certain that he wa sin anotehr world entirely now - not just some other relam of his own. everything was so differnt. When his seraches foudn nothing, he moved off down anotehr turn in teh alleya nd came out further along the street, trying to avoid people. He became aware of how out of place he was here in tehw ay he looekd and dressed. he had no fear of people falling for him here.
After a good half an hour's walk he came across what seeme dot be a hospital. His headache was splitting now and his limbs still ached, so he hlaf-collapsed onto a bench, trying to ignore the woman next to him. if he ignored her maybe she wouldn't talk to him.  

dragontamer363
Crew

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:36 pm
Erin sat on a bench with her robot. It was always nice when her mother took her to the hospital. As nice as home one, it was also good to get a change of scenery. She noticed a strange man in armor that looked like something out of a gaming convention.
"Hey, are you okay, what's wrong? If your sick you should go inside, this is a hospital you know."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:47 am
"I'm fine." he siad, his voice tired and irritated, his red hair now limp about his face - almost normal.  

dragontamer363
Crew

kamikazeisback

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:09 am
ryu looked to the man before him then countered his question "why are you watching them yourself?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:15 pm
Arvas thought for a second "ive just been wandering throught the forests looking for people but i also dont feel like going home so i decided to find something else to do which was watch you watch them"  

ChAoTiC iNfLuEnCe

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:14 pm
WitchyBoy
Lagaz
mid twenties
Male Elemental
A tall slender built young man with long flowing grey hair, wise blue eyes a kind smile and a sense of advanced years about him. wearing only a waist wrap, a pair of pants and some sandals he was a sight to behold, his skin had the look of light moving through water to it and he always carries a skin of water with him to drink from.
weapons: a single edged long and slender sword that has a graceful curve to it ending in a curl at the tip.
Abilities: control water, wave walk(walk on water), water breathing, minor shape changing.
Weakness: Must have water at least once a day or his powers diminish greatly.

A loud splash is heard in the fountain infront of the hospital as lagaz finds himself landing in a different world. Spluttering slightly he climbs out and shakes himself off while looking around, "By the deepest sea! where am i?! he wonders aloud."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:33 pm
Antemus started as he heard teh splasha nd stood up, hand whipping to hsi sword. he squinted and stepped forwards to look at teh new comer. When he relised that it was anotehr lie him - form a differnt world - he coudln't help but smile in relief and ran over to help him.

"Are you alright?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:47 pm
"Whaaa...?"Erin looked confusedly at the man she had just spoke to and at the new wet person. For a moment she was speechless.
"What are you people!?" Erin said backing away, "And What just happened!?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:15 pm
Anthemusa span back around when Erin spoke and was stunned for a moment. he looked between the two them gave a nervous laugh.
"We're not sure. I mean, I'm sure who I am. But as for what is happening..."

not wanting Ernin to freak out he decided on a fresh start. He held out a ahnd to her.
"My name is Anthemusa."  

dragontamer363
Crew

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:01 pm
"My names lagaz" he said still sopping wet "and i was just jumping along some rocks when i found myself splashing a fountain! Oh just a second..." at this he placed his hands together as if in prayer then stomped his foot making a loud concussive force and the water in his clothes and hair and on his skin all was forced off of him from the force of the "thump" . "much better!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:42 am
Anthemusa grinned at lagaz's magic.
"Finally, someone normal" he sighed with relief.
"I was just asleep in a tavern when i was catapulted here with my belongings. " His hair rose up a little again, as if it was suspended in water, and drifted back and forth as it usually did.
"What are you, anyway?" He aksed Lagaz, looking him over.  

dragontamer363
Crew

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:22 pm
"oh im a water elemental, and you?" he said straightening his hair while glancing at the dumbstruck girl at the new persons side.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff