Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply 1~'<One-on-One RPs>'~1
One-on-One RPs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rachniqueen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:20 am
RP_Master_Jak
Anyone up for a one-on-one RP with LOTS OF GUNS!
Anything involving war, guns, magic the gathering, guns, D&D, or guns is a good RP in my book. GUNS!

Guns.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:20 pm
I'd love a one on one. I don't tend to do so well in a group. They always die, particularly since I seem to single out one or two people and lose everyone else somehow..... ^^'' Heh....hehheh.... I'm up for almost anything. Harry Potter, Inuyasha, Twilight, fantasy (modern or medeival), royalty..... Just about the only thing I won't do is Naruto or some otrher anime I'm not familiar with. I will love you forever if you know the anime Black Cat (or E's Otherwise or Spiral) and happen to be willing to roleplay one of the above. Or The Host. I can't find anyone willing to do any of them. XP  

Irritating Pixie

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:30 pm
When I create group ones, they usually die. Sometimes they last a few weeks, and my longest lasted several months. xd Hm...

I LOVE BLACK CAT. And I refuse to do Naruto too! *glomps Pixie* Hehe...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:55 am
*glomps back* FINALLY!!! blaugh Finally someone else who's learned of Black Cat! We should roleplay! ^^ And I think my.... hatred of Naruto goes beyond roleplay. XP But I shall not get into it here because I tend to offend people when I do. *nodnod*  

Irritating Pixie

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:50 pm
Irritating Pixie
*glomps back* FINALLY!!! blaugh Finally someone else who's learned of Black Cat! We should roleplay! ^^ And I think my.... hatred of Naruto goes beyond roleplay. XP But I shall not get into it here because I tend to offend people when I do. *nodnod*
I hate Naruto too!!! biggrin xD I don't know many people who know Black Cat. I love that anime. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:45 pm
Anybody wanna one x one rp with me? Got an idea for one. Ask me about it.  

Silver Nephilim

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:50 am
Silver Nephilim
What's your idea?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:24 am
Otulissa
Silver Nephilim
What's your idea?

Okay, here's my idea: A reporter gets a tip that a piece of art's going to be stolen from a local museum and goes to get the thief on camera or even catch the thief. The thief gets there, the reporter gives chase, the thief jumps out of the window, falls a few stories, and gets up unhurt to run off. And then it would go from there.  

Silver Nephilim

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:29 am
Silver Nephilim
Otulissa
Silver Nephilim
What's your idea?

Okay, here's my idea: A reporter gets a tip that a piece of art's going to be stolen from a local museum and goes to get the thief on camera or even catch the thief. The thief gets there, the reporter gives chase, the thief jumps out of the window, falls a few stories, and gets up unhurt to run off. And then it would go from there.
Hm...that sounds like an interesting idea! So it would be mystery-realistic-fiction?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:49 am
Otulissa
Silver Nephilim
Otulissa
Silver Nephilim
What's your idea?

Hm...that sounds like an interesting idea! So it would be mystery-realistic-fiction?

Yup. ^^ So, you wanna start it or should I? o.o  

Silver Nephilim

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:01 am
Silver Nephilim
Otulissa
Silver Nephilim
Otulissa
Silver Nephilim
What's your idea?

Yup. ^^ So, you wanna start it or should I? o.o
I've joined a lot of RPs recently... sweatdrop I'm not sure if I could join another one...plus I started a free art thread, and that's keeping me on my toes.

I totally encourage you to go with the idea though! I think it would make a good group roleplay; you could try that. Use pre-made characters if you want to keep the characters to a minimum. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:20 am
I would like to do a one on one. i like to do a modern day one, with some of the fantasy thrown in. liek cars and guns and all that fun stuff, but have the secret family that has thier demon or something X3  

Jaxen93

rachniqueen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:43 pm
Jaxen93
I would like to do a one on one. i like to do a modern day one, with some of the fantasy thrown in. liek cars and guns and all that fun stuff, but have the secret family that has thier demon or something X3

lul@.
If you decide on a great plot I might consider.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:16 pm
Daiseko
Jaxen93

lul@.

What does "lul@" mean?  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

rachniqueen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:34 pm
Otulissa
Daiseko
Jaxen93

lul@.

What does "lul@" mean?

lol = laughing out loud @ = at.
I was giggling at him, because I liked his idea. ^_^  
1~'<One-on-One RPs>'~1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out