Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mop top

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:10 am
let me just say that if it was me i would hire an assasin to kill him. then no one will know it was ever you.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:45 am
Kittycharm
Alice Brandon Cullen
THAT FOOL! that is like super mean! What did your mom do?
cry *calms down, and starts planning a murder plot to kill my freaking annoying cousin* She said she'd go to barnes and noble with me so I can buy new ones. As for him, I am going to kill him!!! scream Stephenie Meyer's signature was in all those books.

Okay no offence to your cousin if you love him *which after that....* It's like having a good copy of the bible ... add God's signature in it and then throwing it into the fire ... Only the spawn of Satan would do that. evil . Seriously if my little cousin did that I would throw her into the fire, tell her to go get the burned copies out and then to buy me some new ones and get Steph. to sign them.  

IceKittyeKat

Sora_Mizuki_Chan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:40 am
you should make him suffer before killing him...try burning something of his that he loves as mush as you loved your books...its only fair... twisted or you could throw him in the fire instead twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:01 am
You're joking right??!! That's cruel beyond cruel!! Throw HIM into the fire!! Then you're even! wahmbulance dramallama wahmbulance  

LiciousEmber

Newbie Noob

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

WineChan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:19 am
mop top
let me just say that if it was me i would hire an assasin to kill him. then no one will know it was ever you.

You know what? That's a good idea. I've been sulking the whole week, if I kill him with my bare hands I'd be the first suspect.........I got my new books, and my aunt & uncle (aka, his parents) are forcing him to pay for all those books. scream I DON'T WANT HIS DAMN STUPID F**KING MONEY TO PAY FOR MY BOOKS!!!!!!

@Ice KittyeKat

No, I don't love my cousin. He's been trying to ruin my life ever since he was born. This is the biggest!!! He will surely die very, very soon. evil evil evil

@belle419

Are there elephants in the U.S.? confused  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:37 pm
Kittycharm
mop top

You know what? That's a good idea. I've been sulking the whole week, if I kill him with my bare hands I'd be the first suspect.........I got my new books, and my aunt & uncle (aka, his parents) are forcing him to pay for all those books. scream I DON'T WANT HIS DAMN STUPID F**KING MONEY TO PAY FOR MY BOOKS!!!!!!

@Ice KittyeKat

No, I don't love my cousin. He's been trying to ruin my life ever since he was born. This is the biggest!!! He will surely die very, very soon. evil evil evil

@belle419

Why yes in Zoos. {refering to the elephant question}
So yeah I understand about little cousins ruining lives... >.> I'm never letting that little brat near my book collection. How on earth did he get hold of the books in the first place? And how old is he?  

IceKittyeKat

Riceycake

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:52 pm
O_O

are. you. freaking. serious?!?!

>_
how old is your cousin, if you don't mind me asking?

may your twilight series rest in peace heart

and my friend would go like this:

-i would kick the cousin
-pick it up
-and slam him against the wall
-and swear
-a looot.
-i shall
-smear poo all over the cousins face

almost verbatim xD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:11 pm
IceKittyeKat
Kittycharm
mop top

@Ice KittyeKat

@belle419

Why yes in Zoos. {refering to the elephant question}
So yeah I understand about little cousins ruining lives... >.> I'm never letting that little brat near my book collection. How on earth did he get hold of the books in the first place? And how old is he?
Oh, he's a twelve year old. Most of the time he lies to everyone. He's always been evil kneevil. scream  

WineChan

Ori-ramikade

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:24 am
About that spawn of evil cousin...I say you tie him to a tree, let tigers use his bare back as a scratching post, let him sit a few says, cut the scratches open with a rusty knife, get an elephant, no Oliphant(giant lord of the rings elephant), to crush him and then burn him!!!!! twisted twisted twisted burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:43 am
Just make him suffer...
any which way..
grab the things he holds dearest.. and burn that.. or bury it somewhere he will never find it..
=/
It sucks though..  

SaphiraJM

Friendly Gaian

5,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100

xXgoth_girl12Xx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:53 pm
The HELL!?
That little brat really needs to get diciplined if he thinks he can just go and get your things and then incinerate them.
How flippn' old is he, anyway?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:54 pm
Meark
About that spawn of evil cousin...I say you tie him to a tree, let tigers use his bare back as a scratching post, let him sit a few says, cut the scratches open with a rusty knife, get an elephant, no Oliphant(giant lord of the rings elephant), to crush him and then burn him!!!!! twisted twisted twisted burning_eyes

*Inser evil laugh* Great plan!!!^^  

xXgoth_girl12Xx

blondestickergluer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:16 pm
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
THATS SOOOOO HORRIBLE!!!!
I WOULD GO CRAZY AND TELL HIM TO BUY ME SOME MORE ASAP!
crying  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:57 pm
Blarg... little cousins.... actually my lil cuz *her names Diana* isn't as near as bad as this little B**** that used to live next door to me. She was HORRIBLE! My parents used to make me babysit her and she'd cry and lie to her mother telling her that I was horrible.... My aunt and uncle would believe me if I told them she was being a brat at least. but yeah little kids = evil and twisted

R.I.P.
Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse books crying  

IceKittyeKat

iFallenYuuki

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:36 pm
I have a cousin that annoys the s**t out of me...when she comes to my house, I lock my books in an airlock safe and place it in our attic (only entrance to attic is in my bedroom.)

to Icy: I say rape him with forks, take him to the zoo, smear peanut butter and steak on him and leave his a** there, tied to a tree while the animals are running loose for about a week or so. Come back and see what the animals have done to him. If he's still breathing, have many of your twilight fanned friends help you whoop his a** on camera...then distribute it through his school...last but not least, set him on fire (optional: along with any star wars figurines that he may own or playboy magazines...)  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff