Poll Whore(this ones the best =O{D )
View Results

His Midnight Tragedies

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:08 pm
Nicole_Dusk
Zeriana emerged from a nearby bush, cautiously approaching Nick. "Hello there, I must say that was simply magnificent, might I join you?"
"Sure, just dont get on my nerves. I'm sorta a lone wolf if you dont mind my saying." I said to the girl. I sharply looked to the right. "One them called for back up hide...there's about ten of them."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:38 pm
"Why don't you stupid wolves just go away?" Kate made eye contact with the wolf and it fell asleep right on top of her while she was on the ground. Kana picked up the wolf and carried it back to the town while it was still asleep in its human form. She placed the wolf down in front of a tree and carved this in the tree, If you don't want to die, don't bother me. I'm not hurting anyone by living in these woods.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

medusa56

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:39 pm
((wait,am I the sleeping wolf...my brains been turned off for the last 24 hours, please leave a message after the beep...BEEP))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:20 pm
His Midnight Tragedies
Nicole_Dusk
Zeriana emerged from a nearby bush, cautiously approaching Nick. "Hello there, I must say that was simply magnificent, might I join you?"
"Sure, just dont get on my nerves. I'm sorta a lone wolf if you dont mind my saying." I said to the girl. I sharply looked to the right. "One them called for back up hide...there's about ten of them."

"Perfectly fine with me, I understand, I've been alone most of my er... life." Zeriana responded in a rush. "Only ten? A bit unfair on their part, wouldn't you say?" she fake giggled, "Um, if you don't mind my asking what is your 'power'? I'd like to see it..." Zeriana looked him over carefully, trying to see if it would be worth "trying out." "Um, are you doing anything?" she asked, puzzled.  

Nicole_Dusk

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:22 am
Kate makes it to the others and walks out from behind a tree. "if you don't leave now they will find you guys, they're almost here."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:27 pm
Nicole_Dusk
His Midnight Tragedies
Nicole_Dusk

"Perfectly fine with me, I understand, I've been alone most of my er... life." Zeriana responded in a rush. "Only ten? A bit unfair on their part, wouldn't you say?" she fake giggled, "Um, if you don't mind my asking what is your 'power'? I'd like to see it..." Zeriana looked him over carefully, trying to see if it would be worth "trying out." "Um, are you doing anything?" she asked, puzzled.
Well, if theres a vamp. i really don't like and they have a power that annoys me, i can take that power away from them." I said with a sarcastic smile. It turned to a frown. "Don't try anything." Not wanting to fight, I ran into the forest, away from the mutts.  

His Midnight Tragedies

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:41 pm
"Feh." I won't have any problem with them......i'll just make them all go to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:50 pm
His Midnight Tragedies
Nicole_Dusk
His Midnight Tragedies
Nicole_Dusk

Well, if theres a vamp. i really don't like and they have a power that annoys me, i can take that power away from them." I said with a sarcastic smile. It turned to a frown. "Don't try anything." Not wanting to fight, I ran into the forest, away from the mutts.

"Sorry, didn't mean to offend." Zeriana snapped, then chased him. "Hey, don't b a jerk, I was talking to you!"  

Nicole_Dusk

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:19 am
Kate leaned against a tree, waiting for the wolves, not really careing anymore.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:06 pm
Nicole_Dusk
His Midnight Tragedies
Nicole_Dusk
His Midnight Tragedies
Nicole_Dusk

"Sorry, didn't mean to offend." Zeriana snapped, then chased him. "Hey, don't b a jerk, I was talking to you!"

"I'm sorry for running off on you, it's just that im sick of this war and i'm tired...Oh right, i should probably tell you im like one in a million vampire that can sleep.  

His Midnight Tragedies

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items