Reply Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*
Cafe Sanguinarius Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:21 am
Deadly skipped into the cafe with a smile on her face, despite the fact that she was shivering madly from the cold. She waved to the others gathered inside and then walked to the bar and took a seat beside Dragon. "Hiya, what's shaking?" she said to him as she grabbed a menu.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:33 pm
Lerina smiled at Deadly's arrival. "Welcome to the cafe, Deadly." She noticed her shivering and asked, "Care for something warm to sip on?"  

Eisoji

Dr4g0nH34rt

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:48 pm
-sipping alil at my coffee then thusly replying to Lerina-
"thanks Lerina"
-i see Deadly walk in skipping cheerfully even though she is shivering like hell-

"haha, you are by the looks of it Deadly"
-start sipping some more coffee-  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:08 pm
"I'd love a hot raspberry tea, thanks Lerina," Deadly replied gratefully to the hostess. She gave a final shiver and then took off her heavy coat, draping it over the back of her chair. Laughing, she replied to Dragon, "Yeah, I don't handle the cold all that well."  

Deadly Nightshayde

Eisoji

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:19 pm
"Mm, raspberry tea, excellent choice." Lerina did the same thing she had done for Ars. She made a small pot of raspberry tea and sat it in front of Deadly with a teacup. She smiled as she said, "I made it extra hot for you, since you seem so cold, so be careful."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:48 pm
"My… I should get out more often!"
Triltsch slid, in a fashion that could maybe be called graceful, into a deep green armchair. "Miss Lerina, this is lovely. I apologize for not getting here any sooner, I've been trying to free up time, but it's been a bit difficult…" He sighed, slumping into the chair. "The weather's been crazy where I've been. Can't decide whether it wants to be warm or freezing…"  

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

Eisoji

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:12 pm
"Welcome Triltsch, and thank you." She smiled and turned the heat up just a bit. "Care for something to drink?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:08 am
Triltsch sat back and thought a bit. "Well… let's see… I'll just have some cocoa, thank you." He smiled lightly. "Probably my favorite thing for indecisive weather."
(Whoops. I've been meaning to write Faaiz. I'll start doing that now.)  

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

Eisoji

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:59 pm
"Certainly, Faaiz." Lerina made a large mug of streaming cocoa and broght out a little bag. She handed them both to Faaiz. "I wasn't sure if you wanted marshmallows or not so here's bag of minis."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:08 pm
Faaiz looked excited at the marshmallows. "Oh! Thank you so much, I haven't had cocoa with marshmallows in a long time…" He carefully shook some into his cocoa and sipped it happily, his eyes closed. "This is heaven…"  

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

Eisoji

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:02 pm
"No problem at all, Faaiz." Lerina smiled and went back behind the counter. "I like to keep my costumers happy."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:46 pm
"And you do a fine job of it." Faaiz sighed contently and slid further into his chair, careful not to spill the cocoa.  

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

Eisoji

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:19 pm
Lerina laughed. "I take it you find the chairs rather comfortable?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:26 pm
-looking back towards deadly smiling- "yea well why dont you go sit by a fireplace or hug someone to warm you up, a cup of tea wont do it all by itself"
-replying as i quickly turn to my mug and drink more coffee, the caffeine helped stimulate my mind after being in the cold for so long-  

Dr4g0nH34rt

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:33 am
"Hahah. 'In a most definite fashion', to steal a quote from Dulcy." Faaiz sat back up to avoid sliding out of his chair entirely. "I love armchairs."  
Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff