Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply •|x|•The Four Elements RP(OPEN and ACCEPTING)•|x|•
North Th'estal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:56 pm
Kira sighed as her horse beat a dull rhytum on the dirt roads, she didn't really pay much attention to her surroundings, she was just focused on getting into the fire city without too much hassle. Hoshi was a good fast, long lasting horse which is what every mercenary needed in case something went wrong. Sorresta was a type of haven for mixed tribes, but to get there she would have to go through a few unfriendly fire villages. Gritting her teeth, she hoped there wouldn't be an occasion where her element would become apparent.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:23 am
The young princess peeked over Crimson's shoulder, reading the letter. "Oh!" she said with a little bit of excitement tinging her sweet voice. "Lake Zaet? I don't think I have ever been there before. If I had, it was when I was just a little girl." She thought to herself, In two days at noon? That shouldn't be too hard...I would want to just ride Lena there, but I don't think that Lena can hold me, and three guards... Oh great. Can we make it in time by horseback? And why do my parents want to see me? They didn't say. Strange... that was out of the blue. "Crimson? Aiden?" she asked. "Would you two care to be two of my three guards? If so, now all we have to do is find a third guard!" Pippa smiled.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:31 am
((If you want I could get my Mercenary to Sorresta a little faster, she needs to see the king anyways.))

Kira rushed past the Fire villages in a blur, Hoshi had taken that speed spell a little too well and was now galloping at full speed with the help of the ground beneath them guding them towards Sorresta. As she saw the imposing gates come into view, Kira slowed down Hoshi and made her made towards the castle. Her appearence was still the same although her hair looked a little windswept and Hoshi was streaked with sweat from earlier. Climbing down, the mercenary approached the palace gate and knocked.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:41 am
((The King of what? Sorresta is the peaceful city. XD ;; No kings are there, I believe.))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:08 pm
((She needs to see the fire king, i put it in one of my earlier posts.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:23 pm
((That makes sense. Make it happen lol))  

Pools of Crimson Tears

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:42 am
((Well if someone opens the palace doors she could do it))

Kira waited a moment trying to catch her breath, as she was standing there wiping off Hoshi, the great doors opened. With a sigh the mercenary walked in slowly where she saw two guards and what looked like a princess in her way. "Excuse, me but do any of you know where the Fire king may be? I have a letter of request from him." She said quickly producing the scroll.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:33 pm
Kalasin arrived in the the peaceful town of Sorresta. W'liss was still a few days ride. She sighed She had plans to go to East Th'estal and spend a few days at one of the lakes. Of course her mother had other plans for her. At least she didn't have to stay with her mother like most royalty does, but then again her mother gave her a long list of duties to do while she is on her adventure. Even with Kalasin trying to keep on the down low it was still clear she was of some importance. This was her mother's idea. She wanted to keep her daughter well protected, and wouldn't allow her to not be in company of at least one servant.

Kalasin though managed to limit it down to a handful of guards, and a two servants, and often demands them not to help her with everyday stuff like getting dressed. Dressed in a riding skirt, and a short sleeved tunic Kalasin had one of the servants check in to the nearby inn. She motioned for the guards to take a break, and her other servant took her horse. With the company of one guard, and her white Kitsune Kalasin walked the market streets, and even had a few conversations with few of the residents.

Tru_callings

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:08 pm
Sta'klia noticed someone who looked pretty important. Maybe even of royal status. The lady had one guard, and was dressed in a tunic and riding skirt. The way she held herself looked as if she were very noble. Sta'klia watched as she chatted with some of Sorresta's residents. Sta'klia shape-shifted into a falcon, flew near the group of people talking to the newcomer, and then shape-shifted back into her human form, from behind a teenager who seemed amazed by the lady.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:12 pm
"That's no problem. We'll be your gaurds and the king probally doesn't care if my brother and I are the only ones. We've known him since he was born." Aiden took another bite of his bread and replied, "You know he's probally right. Your dad wouldn't care."  

Pools of Crimson Tears

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:35 pm
"Hm...I suppose so..." the Princess said hesitantly. But she felt as if she needed to heed her father's words. Just in case. "I do not think it should hurt if we just found a third guard, though," she added thoughtfully. "I am sure we could ask one of the palace guards, or perhaps not a guard at all, but one of the servants?" She looked around; the room was empty except for the sounds of people bustling in the kitchen.

((I could just RP the third guard as an NPC. XD; wink )  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:27 pm
Kalasin bought an apple turnover from a stall, and a few other necessities. She realized that even when she was dressed like a normal citizen, she attracted attention. Was it her guard, or just the way she held herself. She hated that she couldn't go unnoticed. Something caught her eye. If she wasn't mistaken a girl transformed from some kind of animal. Smiling she excused herself and walked up to Sta'klia. "Hello, I am Kalasin." This was as far as she got. She may of been a princess, but she was horrible at starting conversations, though this girl had caught her eye.  

Tru_callings

Pools of Crimson Tears

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:06 pm
(Alright I'm Down With That XD)  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:37 am

Princess Phillippa sighed, and thought hard. There were many trustworthy guards, but then she figured that two bodyguards would be more than enough. She finally decided upon bringing along her favorite maidservant, who could also fight a bit. She could surely be more than just a 'maid' for help; she could act as the third and final guard. The maidservant's name was Katherine. Katherine was well-known in the castle, and basically cleaned the Princess's room, and mended her clothes. Katherine had a sword, and could fight too. To be honest, Phillippa didn't feel she needed any bodyguards. She could fight well herself, but it wasn't in a Princess's place to question her parents' decisions.

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:18 pm
(I've gathered that most of you are now in Sorresta, might I ask what/why most of you at/going to the palace? I want to know so I can drop my character in around that area so I'm with you guys. Also what time of day is it?)  
•|x|•The Four Elements RP(OPEN and ACCEPTING)•|x|•

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff