• Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:28 pm
Name: Shada
Type of demon: Seal Demon
Dislikes: Preppy people
Crushes: Rassilon
Bio: When she was born, Rassilon took her in. He uses her to imprison his foes because that was her power. She then began to love him to no end.
Personality: Hard to say.
Appearance:
User Image

Name: Rassilon
Type of demon: Time and Shadow Demon.
Dislikes: people who threaten him or Shada.
Crushes: Shada
Bio: He is a demon belonging to the anicient cult of Balance. His job is to keep time in check. He uses Shada to imprison dangerous foes.
Personality: Quiet and calm.
Appearance:
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:35 pm
Aka walked towards a stand as Chi followed her close behind.

"What are we looking for Mommy?"

"Some proper clothes, of course."

"Oh!" Turning away Aka starts to sort through the clothes for something for Chi.

Across the stand the owner is watching her and slowly comes over. "My dear how may I help you?"

Aka turns to the human and giving her a dirty look, "I'm lookin for something for him."

The human looks over at Chi and taking in his bat ears and wings with a disgusted look. "We don't have clothess for things like him."

Aka grabs a black silk yukata and a silver obi. "These'll do just fine." Also grabbing a black satin cloack she throws some money at the lady and leaves into the woods so Chi can change.  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:11 am
Name: Fenrick
Age: appears to be 19, born in the early sixteenth century.
Type of demon: Human/Wolf, but not werewolf.
Dislikes: People who stereotype all demons as hostile all the time.
Crushes: No one yet.
Bio: He was a demon who never liked to kill. He witnessed his parents murder and he vowed to kill anyone he had to. He is an expert in Sword fighting, archery, and 3 martial arts. He can use darkness to travel, and he can use any part of his body to reach into 'The Darkness Realm' and put it anywhere else. He also is very strong and agile.
Personality: He is very personable, but if he doesn't like you, stay outta his way.
Appearance: In his wolf form:User Image(minus the collar)
In his human looking form:User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:20 pm
Walking out of the trees Aka and Chi head towards a food place to gets something to eat. Chi is now dressed in the clothess Aka bought for him.

"I love the new outfit Mommy, but it hurts my wings."

"I kniow baby but we have to keep them covered or we'll have problems with the humans."

"I know Mommy, what are we going to eat."

"Over there dear, it's small ramen shop. The food is good so I think you'll like it."

"I've never had ramen mommy."

"Well then lets get you some."

Heading into the booth they take a seat.

"Two beef ramens please."

After getting there food Chi immeaditly devours it.

"WOW, Mommy this is good."

Smiling Aka says, "I'm glad you like it, now eat up little one."  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:36 pm
Fenrick sipped his Coke and scanned the minds for special powers he found a kid with wings.

He sent this mesage into his mind.

"Do you have wings?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:47 pm
Name: Acacia Stoneheart
Type of demon: ½ harpy, ½ fallen angel
Likes: birds, souls/ghosts, music (mostly classical), and adventure
Dislikes: death, screaming, and crying
Crushes: No one yet, but feels a certain pull towards Fenrick
Bio: Acacia’s mother was a harpy and her father was a fallen angel. Luckily, Acacia got her father’s looks but her mother’s mentality remains as hers. She went to live on her own at the age of fourteen with her sole purpose to find a community that would accept her.
Personality: Cold-hearted to people she dislikes, indifferent to people she doesn’t know, and kind towards people she knows. She has always had a pessimistic view of life.
Appearance:
User Image

tree-hugging pacifist

tree-hugging pacifist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:54 pm
Acacia walked along the sidewalk, her large wings painfully folded against her back. She looked up at the dreary sky as she leaned against a wall before deciding to step inside the ramen cafe she was next to.

When she got inside, she saw him. He had brown hair and a muscular build. She couldn't help but stare curiously at him; she had never felt any emotion towards someone she hadn't known before but this felt like...like she knew him. She sat down at a table in between him and a mother with her child. Acacia ordered a small cup of green tea and began to sip it, staring at the newspaper in her hand while covertly glancing at the strange boy out of the corner of her eye.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:34 pm
Acacia's mind imprint entered the room and Fenrick found she had wings too.

"What is this a wing-fest?" He muttered.

He sebnt her this mind message also, "Hello."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

tree-hugging pacifist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:13 pm
Acacia's eyes widened in shock, then narrowed just as quickly. She raised an eyebrow ever so slightly at the brown-haired boy. Can you hear me? she mentally asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:53 pm
Why wouldn't I?

He ordered another coke and got up and sat at Acaia's table, across from her.

"Hello."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

tree-hugging pacifist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:36 pm
"Eh, hello," the demoness replied. The fact that the brown-haired boy moved over to her table gave Acacia great comfort. Almost a...possessive feeling? No, not quite. But close. It's just so strange... she thought, and then, remembering that he could hear her, directed her thought to him, mentally looked him in the eye, so to speak. So how is it you can do this, exactly? I'm Acacia, by the way.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:09 pm
Strange? I don't think It's strange. It's fairly easy being a Nyxite. My names Fenrick. Possessive? Why?  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

tree-hugging pacifist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:53 pm
Acacia blushed as he easily read her thoughts. Eh, not your talent...that's not strange...it's the feeling...and, honestly, I have no idea. I've never felt anything but indifference towards anyone I didn't know before. This would seem a tad off for any other person she talked to, but she knew he could read her thoughts any way, no need to hide it. She took a sip of her tea, feeling its warmth wash down her throat and throughout the rest of her body.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:53 pm
Fenrick's coke came.

I think that we should start to talk in the open. People are starting to stare.  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

tree-hugging pacifist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:45 pm
Eh... Acacia began, subtley looking around. Yeah... she agreed. "So," you probably already know this, but "my name is Acacia. And you are?" she said in a polite murmur.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff