Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto Rpg Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ReaLynn2234

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:12 pm
Rea was startled by miku. She continued walking with a limp. Rea wipped her tears. ''uhh yea im fine'' she answered in a shy quite voice. Rea stopped walking and turned toward miku when she recognized her voice and her foot print -witch was how rea usualy rememberd people-. ''uhh umm im sorry i ran ino you earlier'' she said in a her quite voice. ''i shold have been more carefull'' Rea slowly lifted her head, but was still holding her bloody red arm.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:49 pm
Miku sighed "its fine."then she looked at her arm "what happened?"she said as she pointed to her arm "were you in a fight or something?"  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

ReaLynn2234

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:02 pm
''uh kinda'' Rea replied with a small giggle. This was the first time Rea had ever talked to someone for more than a second in a while. It lifted her spirits to think someone the least bit cared about her. '' i have to go, soon, yeah.'' Rea said still kinda shy and nervous.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:25 pm
Miku smiled "i see...ok then i'll see you later them um..."Miku coughed "oops i forgot..my name is Miku and yours?"  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

ReaLynn2234

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:54 pm
''Im ReaLynn, but u can call me Rea'' Rea said just before walking off to get some stuff to help her wounds.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:05 pm
Miku smiled "nice to meet you."she said as she poofed away "i'll see you later"  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

ReaLynn2234

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:45 pm
The next day Rea was walking in the park thinking bout the run in with her. She seemed nice? she said trying to forget the fact she sleep in the park last night and when she went home she would probaly be beat again. Maybe worse. Rea sighed at the new thought of being beat. She held her now rapped arm and kept walking randomly, stalling the time before she had to go back to her home.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:14 pm
Name: Jalava Volcano
Appearance: User Image
Personality: Sakura's personality
Interests: singing, dancing, drawing, fashion design, training with friends, and shopping
Bloodline: Fire and Sharingan
Skills: controls fire, genjutsu and ninjutsu
Bio: Born in Volcania but had 2 leave cuz of crazy killers. Her parents r king and queen of Volcania, making her princess. She went 2 Ninja Academy with everyone else and lived by herself cuz parents were captured. She was best friends with Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke for a very long time. Then she and Sasuke went out together. She fights for her life everyday. And she trains hard so she can get her parents back.  

Jalava Uchiha

Jalava Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:22 pm
Jalava was walking when she saw Dustin. "Hi Dustin. How are you?" she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:40 pm
Name:kiba

age 19

village:hidden in the waterfalls

jutsu:water clone jutsu

appearance:User Image

history surprised ne day in the hidden moon village kiba, when he was about 10,he killed his parents.He was one of the pieces of the most honorable family in the hidden moon village.Not anymore.After that every body hated him.He blamed himself for being ignored because killing his parents.Everyone thought then he was a demon of h***.Then he got tired of getting ignored.He killed everyone in his clan .,Trusting nobody except the people who he traveled with him,he wanted to kill off every one in his path.His first other village victim was named makrete.He killed her off so easily all he did was take his weapon and stabbed her in the heart.Makrete,Makrete uchiha, his first kill,she died very quickly cause she was only 18.

weapon:machete

later life:Havin only 1 freind always beside him.She always comforts him and shes the only one who can comfort him.but one year later she died.  

Shadow_Rowen

Shadow_Rowen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:03 pm
i was walking in the park when someone or something bumped into me. it was weird it felt like some one stabbed me in the shoulder.so i looked at my shoulder it turns out someone did stab me. blood was dripping down my shoulder as if it was it came out of nowere.it happened again except on my knee then it kept on going that about five more times(well its obvious noticing im hated in most villages except this one).before you know it i was covered in blood.puking blood out no one even cared  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:21 pm
finally some one notices and goes to get help.i go(more like get carried)to the hospital.the next day hes ready to leave the hospital.so he leaves.he runs into jalava and dustin goes and sits down at the tree and falls asleep with tons of scares on him.  

Shadow_Rowen

ReaLynn2234

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:42 pm
Rea was walking around when she saw Kiba laying by the tree. She walked over. ''Oh hes asleep'' She wispered and started to walk away.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff