Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Welcome to my Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:41 pm
"What do you mean? You want me to help you escape?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:49 pm
Sakura giggled insanely as he stabbed the Eraser Jon had just kicked. "Hello, I'm Saku-chan,"

"And I'm Hina-chan." They both pulled out their daggers.

Skye raised an eyebrow. "Not so stupid after all."

Zach laughed, readjusting the cloak over his wing.  

Demonic Repentance

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:52 pm
"Am I allowed to get up?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:55 pm
Skye laughed. "Hai, you are." She grinned. "But Sin shall be at your neck at all times. There are two others who we want out, too. Sakura and Hinata, both part wolf. Nine year old oracle twins."  

Demonic Repentance

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:58 pm
"Alright." He stood up. "Is there any way to make it or yourselves unseen by people? Because if they see you with a blade of any kind by me, they'll try to attack you. Most likely from behind. Those are some sneaky bastards." He turned and looked at them. "You really need to be careful to get out of here."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:13 pm
Elena rushes foward, knocking some Erasers aside, not before getting hit by one on her back, she Oofs and falls foreward "freakers" she muttered and kicked him in his stomach, she gets up quickly and runs out the door, she stops seeing kat, Katelyn and Jonathan, she had seen them before "uhh, we need to go, now" she said urgently  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:19 pm
Some Erasers jumped the two of them. With them not able to kill him for a minute, he picks up the tranquilizer gun and runs. He gets to where the others are. He fires, hitting most of them. For some, it takes him a few tries and he hits them more than once. He only nicks (AprilBaby1's Char.) "No need to hurt them. I'll keep them in the quarantine cells. take them there and do not hurt them. If any do you'll go to the cell you know as the HoP."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:23 pm
Elena yelps and jumps to the side, she looks up and sees Walt, she growls and spreads her wings, feeling a little weird, but not enough to comprehend what it was, she looks at the others and sees the darts "damn" she hissed  

Aprilbaby1

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:24 pm
Jonathan looked up, He reached down and pulled katelyn to her feet. "Up and away!!" he shouted, "North West!"

Katelyn sighed, her wings unfolded, she jumped into the air, flying into the air. "Jonathan... move!!" she shouted.

Jonathan looked at Katelyn, he threw himself out of the way. And eraser semed to suddenly explode. He looked up at Katelyn, how in the world a blind girl made bombs was unknown to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:28 pm
(His name is Herbert. I always name my scientist chars. on Herbert West.)

He turns and tries to shoot her. But the gun is empty. He goes over and takes out a needle that has tranquilizer in it. "Please, I don't want to hurt you. I'm not going to hurt you. No tests, just making sure you're alright. I don't want to have to knock you out to do so. So please, just come with me and the others. Soon, they'll leave."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:32 pm
(OOps lolz srry)
She looks at him like he was crazy, she felt arms around her and she struggles, having forgotten about the Erasers "NO!" she bites him then turns around and kicks him. "Go!" she yelled to the others "Hurry!" she punches another Eraser  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:40 pm
(Fine)

He falls to the ground and stabs her in the leg with the shot. The others are carried away to quarantine. "I still stand on no hurting them. Lets get them to the cells."

(A while later...)

Herbert is watching them all over monitors. He goes over to the 2-way mirror by Elena's room.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:45 pm
Elena rolls over and rubs her eyes "ill kill him" she muttered sitting up, she rubs her leg and takes a good look around the room, trying to see if there was something she could use as a weapon, or a way out, she sighs and kicks the wall repeating "i hate you!!" over and over again  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:48 pm
He clicks a button and his voice comes in over some speakers in the ceiling. "How are you?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:57 pm
She stops and looks up, she crosses her arms and leans against the wall "just Fine" she snapped "and how are you?" she asked looking around the room`  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff