Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:10 pm
ArmasTermin

Yes, so what if I get an F for emotion. If one of my buddies is hurt I'm going to help them, not run off. I wanna survive, yeah, but I'm not heartless.
Agreed, granted they may slow you down and increase risks, if you constantly ditch any and every body that gets hurt you might as well go solo and be in a worse situation.

I would basically mimic the last half of "One Shot One kill" on CoD4.

carry until enemies popped up, then set them down take out the enemies, repeat.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:43 am
Your friend may need to lean on you to walk but they can still shoot. Two guns are better than one. I put that I would carry my friend out as the answer on the quiz. If they were injured beyond medical help ... I would carry out their last wish. We have discussed here what to do if one person is badly injured and hindering the others. I just pray we never have to do it.  

Sabotabby

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:39 am
Sabotabby
Your friend may need to lean on you to walk but they can still shoot. Two guns are better than one. I put that I would carry my friend out as the answer on the quiz. If they were injured beyond medical help ... I would carry out their last wish. We have discussed here what to do if one person is badly injured and hindering the others. I just pray we never have to do it.

agreed  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:13 am
Physical-B
Mental-C
Experience-C
Emotional-F

Z+ It would take a nuclear holocaust to stop me! scream  

Man of the Demoneye

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:04 pm
My scores:
Physical Rating: B
Mental Rating: B
Experience Rating: C
Emotional Rating: F

Survival Rank: Z+

It really depends on the kind of zombies. I am Legend zombies (virus) are fast and strong and semi-inteligent
Classic undeads are slow and stupid

Weapon choice: SMG
Reason: light-weight ammo=more ammo, easily reloadable, not as loud as rifles, more compact
Guns of choice: MP5, MP7, Uzi, P90 (assuming I can find more ammo)
What did you choose?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:01 pm
Z+

Apparently I'm emotionally dead, even though I chose to save people.  

lance vahari

Rommel_Desert_Fox

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:54 pm
SBBuckner
My scores:
Physical Rating: B
Mental Rating: B
Experience Rating: C
Emotional Rating: F

Survival Rank: Z+

It really depends on the kind of zombies. I am Legend zombies (virus) are fast and strong and semi-inteligent
Classic undeads are slow and stupid

Weapon choice: SMG
Reason: light-weight ammo=more ammo, easily reloadable, not as loud as rifles, more compact
Guns of choice: MP5, MP7, Uzi, P90 (assuming I can find more ammo)
What did you choose?
Be an example to your men,
in your duty and in private life. Never spare yourself,
and let the troops see that you don't in your endurance
of fatigue and privation.

I don't really remember what scores I got, but my over all was Z+

Weapon Choice: Assault Rifle
Reason: Not as loud/big as full blown rifles. Ammunition is still relatively easy to carry. There is the semi auto/full auto factor for whichever situation necessary.
Weapon of choice: Steyr AUG as it uses the same ammo as the M16 which is (hopefully) decently available. It's bull pup design makes it compact. It's pretty reliable from what I hear.

Second weapon of choice: Colt USP
Reason: Better to have a backup than not. It also packs a good punch.

Always be tactful and well-mannered and teach your
subordinates to do the same. Avoid excessive
sharpness or harshness of voice, which usually
indicates the man who has shortcomings of his own to hide.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:01 am
Well, the quiz is very vague on alot of things, example: it says it's better to defend a school, but it doesn;t say if the school is in the inner city, or one with a big bay window for a cafeteria.

I got Physical: B
Mental:A
Experience: A
Emotional, is hilarious because it's next to impossible to accurately rate: F. Numbness is my mantra of zurvival. XD
Overall: Z+

Weapon choice is very hard to determine. But for me, I'd have to say the M1 Carbine. The ammo isn't hard to find in the US, magazines are common, and the gun itself can take a beating.  

Inquisitor Brock

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:40 am
Inquisitor Brock
Well, the quiz is very vague on alot of things, example: it says it's better to defend a school, but it doesn;t say if the school is in the inner city, or one with a big bay window for a cafeteria.

Emotional, is hilarious because it's next to impossible to accurately rate: F. Numbness is my mantra of zurvival. XD

Weapon choice is very hard to determine. But for me, I'd have to say the M1 Carbine. The ammo isn't hard to find in the US, magazines are common, and the gun itself can take a beating.

Yeah I thought that was odd.
Also I found the grocery store or even Menards to be highly defendable(?) places. Menards has a walled in lumber yard, very tall walls and whatever windows that are open for... entry. Can be quickly fortified by a trip to the lumber yard in one of their forklifts and a stop at the power tools department.
The grocery store I worked at had relatively no windows.
The only problem is that they don't sell guns or ammo, but they recently started stocking food.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:41 pm
OberFeldwebel
Inquisitor Brock

Yeah I thought that was odd.
Also I found the grocery store or even Menards to be highly defendable(?) places. Menards has a walled in lumber yard, very tall walls and whatever windows that are open for... entry. Can be quickly fortified by a trip to the lumber yard in one of their forklifts and a stop at the power tools department.
The grocery store I worked at had relatively no windows.
The only problem is that they don't sell guns or ammo, but they recently started stocking food.

Well the reason to avoid grocery stores is because the food stored there will spoil without refrigeration, and can spread disease.

Rommel: Don't you mean HK usp?  

Inquisitor Brock

Bottomless Chickenwings

Dapper Smoker

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:49 pm
Z+

Physical: B

Mental: B

Experience: C

Emotional: F

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:39 am
z+  

Xarich

exploding-waffles

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:05 pm
Z+, but its basically just a zombie survival guide wank.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:11 pm

Mental: A

Emotional: F

I agree with the guy who said it's just a zombie survival guide wank.  

+Gloria Domini+

Dr Efficiency

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:13 pm
Mental: C
Experience: D (Bull)
Emotion: F
Z+.

I got a few wrong due to varying zombie books/movies.

In The Rising the zombies remember their past life.

in the Walking Dead the zombies shuffle behind their pray and wait till they can attack them.  
Zombies. Seriously.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff