Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply ZOMG!
The Surprises from Fate~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Road to Anywhere
  Heaven
  Hell
  the Sky
  gold by demand <3
View Results

Rakiz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:08 am
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Hiya! ^^ I'm good thanks. Nah..glamour? psh..nah. lol ^^

Yeah, I'm questing coco kitty...I was going to quest for kiki but that's a little too much..so figured i'd start out a little lower...lol

Yes, I did. Thank you. I was donated altogether about 6000 tickets then I bought tokens and played cards and got the rest of the 6500 from that. So thank you again for your donation. heart

lolz.... and i thought i was questing in high amounts with the lunar cloak and then i see a ton of people with the kiki/coco and it's like... 'nevermind' Good luck on your kitty. I hope to see you wearing it soon. ( aka.... *show it off* =P)

I really love your thread though. It's so...colorful and exciting <33

Anytime, concerning the donation I gave. I'm glad you were able to complete your quest heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:12 am
Gin-Gin_version2
I feel so bad for not posting more today >_< I guess it was somewhat busy or it could be the fact that I just have so many threads I try to stop by that I don't have many posts between them all these days! rofl

here's the red avi I was telling you about in my message (definitely not the contest entry!)

User Image

it's very simple and I was trying not to use a set. It was more of a base idea that I could add onto if I wanted to in the future! hee hee.

is there any way to subscribe to threads in guilds? =X

hey, hey, don't worry about it. it seems i don't venture through the forums enough because i only have 3 threads subscribed to (they're very inactive as well).

wow, that's pretty <3 i really like it. the only thing i don't like is the eyes. they don't appear soft enough compared to the flowing ball dress and that all. 0_0 just to me though. may be completely perfect to someone else.

i actually don't think there's any way to subscribe to a thread in a guild.... >< bookmark/linking it into your explorer/firefox browser is probably the best option.... >< i really don't know. thought kylie? you probably know more about this than i do...  

Rakiz

Gin-Gin_version2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:36 am
Rakiz
Gin-Gin_version2
I feel so bad for not posting more today >_< I guess it was somewhat busy or it could be the fact that I just have so many threads I try to stop by that I don't have many posts between them all these days! rofl

here's the red avi I was telling you about in my message (definitely not the contest entry!)

User Image

it's very simple and I was trying not to use a set. It was more of a base idea that I could add onto if I wanted to in the future! hee hee.

hey, hey, don't worry about it. it seems i don't venture through the forums enough because i only have 3 threads subscribed to (they're very inactive as well).

wow, that's pretty <3 i really like it. the only thing i don't like is the eyes. they don't appear soft enough compared to the flowing ball dress and that all. 0_0 just to me though. may be completely perfect to someone else.

i actually don't think there's any way to subscribe to a thread in a guild.... >< bookmark/linking it into your explorer/firefox browser is probably the best option.... >< i really don't know. thought kylie? you probably know more about this than i do...

I just bookmarked it on firefox 3nodding

yeah the only reason I had the oculus on there was cause of the pink roses around it. options to make the eyes better could be like glasses of some sort or a visor maybe ... ?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:49 am
Gin-Gin_version2
Rakiz
Gin-Gin_version2

User Image

I just bookmarked it on firefox 3nodding

yeah the only reason I had the oculus on there was cause of the pink roses around it. options to make the eyes better could be like glasses of some sort or a visor maybe ... ?

is there a red visor? that might work if there is. or you could have a different red background, but i like the pink roses as well <3  

Rakiz

ceirwy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:47 pm
I've got the leg warmers if you still need them. And I also have an entry. How do you want it submitted?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:48 pm
ceirwy
I've got the leg warmers if you still need them. And I also have an entry. How do you want it submitted?

that'd be really appreciated!!

just send the tektek to me over a pm and i'll post it up on the first page where Gin-Gin_version2's entry was posted.

i'm thinking of putting up a prize... any thoughts?  

Rakiz

Rakiz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:10 pm
just posting once today to keep my quest thread somewhat alive <3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:09 am
for your contest...

User Image
Total Value: 360,840 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Damascus Armor
Damascus Armor
Bone Dragon Helm
Gift of the Gods
Gothic Veil
Gothic Veil
Mythic Hair
Oculus Magica
Western Zodiac

and now that i'm looking at it, possibly a quest....  

dronze
Vice Captain

Rakiz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:57 pm
got it dronze <3

i have you entered under the contest tab

thanks for entering!!~  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:30 pm
hey hey hey!
I remembered to check my firefox bookmarks! whee  

Gin-Gin_version2

Rakiz